Sign in to follow this  
PeterPan23

How to rank for 20+ Keywords with Local SEO?

Question

Hey guys,

As the title says, how can i rank a local store for several different keywords? I know i need to get on any citation I can get FREE or some paid, but how about to go for so many keywords at once?

To bump them up , I would need some quality backlinks right?

Any info will be gratefully appreciated!

Thank you.

Edited by PeterPan23

8 answers to this question

Hey guys,

As the title says, how can i rank a local store for several different keywords? I know i need to get on any citation I can get FREE or some paid, but how about to go for so many keywords at once?

To bump them up , I would need some quality backlinks right?

Any info will be gratefully appreciated!

Thank you.

Going to need plenty of content to match the keywords you are targeting. If you do not have product descriptions or other content that does than adding a blog to the store would be the best way to start.

Going to need plenty of content to match the keywords you are targeting. If you do not have product descriptions or other content that does than adding a blog to the store would be the best way to start.

Awesome thank you!

So I assume even local business listings is close to regular SEO? Also I notice sometimes some businesses that are in closer range seem to show up first.

Thanks again buddy!

Awesome thank you!

So I assume even local business listings is close to regular SEO? Also I notice sometimes some businesses that are in closer range seem to show up first.

Thanks again buddy!

Business listing is a part of SEO and if you want to rank locally, the difference is that you have to work on Local sites to improve your business locally.

and yes it is right that Google accesses your location before showing results. so if you are searching for any company or place google will give priority to the nearest one.

because when you search for a business, google will ask you to allow your location and if you select yes, then you will get the businesses that are in close range.

Content marketing is one and only reliable solution for your local store. Also list your business on Google maps and other local listing sites. 

thank you 

You need to group them correctly and see what pages can target more than only one keyword, in case they are very closely related. That way you will save money and efforts, and also, make it easier for Google to rank your website and avoid keyword cannibalization.

On 1/26/2018 at 6:18 AM, Satans Apprentice said:

hey,

It will be great if you explain it in detail. I also want to target 4-5 keywords in local but unable to do so!

your efforts will be appreciated.