Sign in to follow this  
chasingpatients

Need Backlinking Advice with questions about my SEO Company

I don't want to put the company on blast but they really don't give too much information as to what their secret sauce is, which is understandable.

I have a complete understanding of SEO, I just need help with back linking.

I am seeing that my Organic Searches are going up with each month. I see the sites I am being linked to, mainly blogs with an anchor keywords linking to our site.

Are they just reaching out to these blogs?

If so how do you find these type of blogs?

Is there something as far back linking I am missing?

Because I have all my other SEO bases covered.

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated in regards to back linking.

Thank you to everyone :)

Bloggers who linked to your site found the worth of your blog so they linked. this is the reason Organic searches are going up. 

can you prove the link to your blog? 

while they were searching for the topic, they might come across your blog. so they link back to your blog because it is worth.

If you are asking how do these guys get their backlinks, then it is likely they have developed relationships throughout their careers.

What you can do.

1) You can go to places like fiverr and you will find writers who have guest accounts to blogs with high authority. You can pay them to write articles on those blogs and link back to your site.

2) You can try and find blogs that accept guest posts. For example if your site is on technology, you can search on Google "tech blogs "write for us". You will notice the results will show some blogs that accept people to write for them and in return you can add a link to your site or your client sites... please note, usually you are expected to write some decent content and your link has to point to some decent sites.

The final thing I would say is that if you want to point quality links to your site, you need to make sure the place you are adding the links is:

a) Related to your niche (relevance)
B) Has decent traffic (if the site only has like 1-2 visitors a day, then the link will probably not do much to power your site)

If you are asking how do these guys get their backlinks, then it is likely they have developed relationships throughout their careers.

What you can do.

1) You can go to places like fiverr and you will find writers who have guest accounts to blogs with high authority. You can pay them to write articles on those blogs and link back to your site.

2) You can try and find blogs that accept guest posts. For example if your site is on technology, you can search on Google "tech blogs "write for us". You will notice the results will show some blogs that accept people to write for them and in return you can add a link to your site or your client sites... please note, usually you are expected to write some decent content and your link has to point to some decent sites.

The final thing I would say is that if you want to point quality links to your site, you need to make sure the place you are adding the links is:

a) Related to your niche (relevance)

B) Has decent traffic (if the site only has like 1-2 visitors a day, then the link will probably not do much to power your site)

Excellent Advice! Thank you for your value.

Do you have a blog or any SEO associations by any chance?