Sign in to follow this  
davidmali110

How To Get Lower CPC on Facebook Ads!

hey guys .. so today i wanted to share some tips about getting low CPC on facebook ads.

if you run a small business or an online business or whatever you're doing you are using fb ads to grow that business, i'd like to give you an advice that can help you lower the ad cost , if you have been doing ads for a while and you're making a decent amout of money then you already figured this out by default ,but there is a lot of people that don't know how to do it yet and they end up spending too much money 

so what can we do ? 

first i need you to understand this, the longer you run a fb ad (a good one) thats getting click,engagement people liking,sharing,commenting,click through your link 

wherever you're trying to lead them , the longer that ad runs the cheaper clicks you're going to get .

what kills most people is becuase they lose too much money early on in an ad campaign and panic then turn off the ad and start a new one from scratch 

let's throw an example, we have a product that we wanna promote that cost $30

then we set up the audience that we're targeting and decide to spend $200 on that ad and u set up the ad and send the targeted aud to the sales page and you get a 0.55 CPC and you make 2 sales that's $60 and the ad spend was $100 in 1 day ,0.55 Per click 

... so you're spending too much money before the ad get optimized by facebook 

so what do we do ?

spend a little daily budget like for example $10 daily for 8/9 days for the ad to mature

so what happens when the ad matures ? 

you start getting way more clicks for the $100 you spent on 8/9 days

by time people engage and interact with your ad, the CPC drops down

and don't throw your money in one campaign ,,, don't get desperate too soon and kill the ad ..

please let me know your ideas (that worked) to get a lower CPC 

thanks

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By imtylerbanks
      Basically, to start a successful affiliate marketing business you need three things:

1. A product

2. System

3. Traffic

Average people are using this 'Success Technology' to go from zero to their first $10,000... $100,000... and even $1,000,000 online!

………………………………

1. When selecting a product, personally I like to promote ones that are in high demand. That appeal to the masses.

They promise to deliver something that almost everybody wants.

You see…

Making money online is nothing else than EXCHANGE of service/product for the money.

In other words, it's exchange of VALUE for money.

That basically means...

If we want to make big money, a good product is simply must-have. A product that you BELIEVE in.

The one you know can truly help your people.

That truly provides value.

Don't promote a product just so you have 'something to promote'.

I always say to my students: ''if you can't look a person in the eye and be 100% sure the product you are promoting will help them, find something else to promote.''

(You can go to Clickbank, the biggest marketplace of digital products, to find ones.)

2. Let's talk about the system...

Having a system in place is essential in my opinion.

It enables us to have a CONTROL over our business. (Because affiliate marketing IS actually a real business - based on promoting other people's stuff)

Some people buy traffic and send it to the offer as it is. Hoping to make a sale or two. Others are getting predictable results. Every single time.

Why?

Because of the systems.

One of the great advantages of affiliate marketing is the fact that literally anyone, anywhere, anyhow can be an affiliate marketer. Some of the answers provided before this one are from affiliates trying to get you to recruit you as a “sub affiliate†hoping to make a $ of commissions generated in affiliate networks they recommended.

First of all, yiu need to understand affiliate marketing and for that, you need to read and probably take a course.

Then you need to identify the vertical where you think your personal skills or knowledge will give you and edge.

Understand something, an affiliate marketer is someone that will drive a potential buyer to the shop doorstep.

The better the potential buyer is qualified to buy the higher your chances you will have to make a commission. Therefore, the better you prepare the grounds for the sell will translate into better revenues.

This means, that beyond the technical aspect of affiliate marketing, and the ways to drive traffic, you are responsible to find the best way to engage with the user and address its needs in the most relevant and effective way.

So, if you want to start somewhere, it's to figure out which vertical you have the most knowledge, then find the offers that fall into that vertical, apply for the affiliate networks and then, according to what you would have learned in your affiliate marketing courses, find the best ways to drive traffic to those offers.

Pop, social, SMS, email, sem… anything can work as long as you get your message across.

I have to admit I wasn't really that familiar with online cashback/coupons businesses and their business model until I read the “How To Build A Billion Dollar SEO Empire†post over at ViperChill recently.

Funny thing was after reading it I was about to buy web hosting with WP-Engine and I checked RetailMeNot and managed to get a huge discount using one of their codes.

Instantly I started thinking about how to make your own online cashback/coupons business and the potential it has.

In case you aren't aware either coupon sites offer discount codes you can use when buying products and services online, everything from household goods to technology to flights to web hosting and beyond. They make their money by showing you the discount code than getting you to click on their affiliate link to go over to the retailer and use it.

Or in some cases when you 'unlock' the code a new window automatically pops up with the retailer setting the cookie in your browser.

Well, Is that easy to create your own coupons/discount voucher website?

Try to create a business model which includes coupons then surely your business will become the most famous in this e-commerce business platform.

Where & how to create a cashback/coupons business website?

Don't get confused!

Before creating your coupon business website you must know about how people are travelling in this digital business world and especially what they are expecting while they purchase via online business websites like TopCashBack, Groupon etc.

Yes, In the United Kingdom, people love to purchase only on offer giving websites. So discount voucher business website always offering the best coupons to the audience which improves the traffic steadily.

So now you are on the perfect path to start a cashback/coupons business website which makes you richest entrepreneur! But with a great winning strategy!

Bonus: Try to use a .coupon domain, it will help you in ranking your keywords.

You can comment here if you need any further help in making your affiliate practices a real shine

• By changelife
      We believe that people don't necessarily need more "information", there's plenty. Enough with "theory" and "concepts". What people really need is results.       Your business assets are your domain, yourPlease login or register to see this link.
      landing page(capture page), Autoresponder, Tracking Tool,blog, facebook page and your email contacts and knowledge how to put everything together. That's the key elements in any online business.    It's a learning curve to learn to set things up these things and get ready to open the door, but when you have learned that, it's not that difficult.
      After that it's about traffic and how to get visitors to your business (your landing-page) and get them to opt-in and nurture your email contacts
    • By xxx
      Over the last 2 months, I’ve gone from making $850 to $9000 per month, and I’ve worked so god damn hard to get to my current level of income. But this short endeavor has genuinely changed my life.

The method I’ve used is largely my own, and I’ve been taking notes on what has been working well for me and what hasn’t.

Last week I started marketing my material at a price tag of $300 and it’s been selling surprisingly well. But it’s not really going out to the people who I want it to go out to. Hopefully by making it freely available here, I can help some people who have a burning desire to get started with something but who haven’t fully decided on what to get into.

You can view it freely in the attachment (it’s not something I can just copy and paste into this post).

Super keen to hear what you guys think. I’ve got exams coming up pretty soon, but I’ll see if I can answer any questions if anyone’s got some.

Please login or register to see this link.