The main benefit of posting Ads on classified site is Classified sites help us to boost traffic on our website. Their is a large huge traffic on classified site.

And the main reason of why classified site give huge amount of traffic is that classified site is a storage of large number of products and services. Lots of people land on classified site and give their product and services listing.

Also people land on classified site for searching of their need like if they are looking for some services and products so they come on classified site and search really what they are looking for.

The top 5 Post Free Ads classified site that help you too boost traffic are-

1 . Craiglist

2 . Oodle

3 . Digisok

4 . Olx

5 . Backpage

Hmm... Is anyone else using classified sites to drive traffic? If so what types of niches does it work well for?

The biggest problem with Craigslist is getting good local proxies that work and stay working. They are pretty quick to close and ban accounts to combat spam. I have no idea how much traffic the rest of the sites in the OP get and if they are worth doing or not. 

Truely ?

Most of the Classified ads are used by people who wants to sell something (((:, most of them, not all.

Yes but if you want to target more than one geographical area on Craigslist  it can be tough to do without some good proxies. If I live in Dallas TX I can post ads all day long but as soon as I try targeting NY or Fl I am going to run into problems without local IPs to use. 

Craigslist is also quick to completely block IPs, even from just viewing the site not just blocking you from posting ads. I sometimes have to switch IPs just to view local ads because the ones used by my VPN get blocked. 

Hmm... Is anyone else using classified sites to drive traffic? If so what types of niches does it work well for?

It works well for e-commerce websites that are selling products online or institutes looking for students to get enrolled in their academic program. Any business that uses online as a medium to gain business is ideal to list in classifieds

The main benefit of posting Ads on classified site is Classified sites help us to boost traffic on our website. Their is a large huge traffic on classified site.

And the main reason of why classified site give huge amount of traffic is that classified site is a storage of large number of products and services. Lots of people land on classified site and give their product and services listing.

Also people land on classified site for searching of their need like if they are looking for some services and products so they come on classified site and search really what they are looking for.

The top 5 Post Free Ads classified site that help you too boost traffic are-

1 . Craiglist

2 . Oodle

3 . Digisok

4 . Olx

5 . Backpage

Is still Classifieds paves good traffic to your websites?