D rocs

Every.Single. Page.

Question

Does that facebook messenger box really have to pop up on every single page even if I close it? I can see once a day or even once a visit but every single page is going to get old in a hurry. Not quite as bad as that autoplay video you had going but at least that one only hit you once a day and even then I started using the mobile version of the site to get away from it and I do not like the mobile version as well. 

7 answers to this question

It is not opening up on every page for me. Maybe it is a cookie gettting blocked or something and it does not it has already been shut down. 

It does if you open threads in a new tab. Click on link not a problem, open up link in new tab box opens up every time. 

Does that facebook messenger box really have to pop up on every single page even if I close it? I can see once a day or even once a visit but every single page is going to get old in a hurry. Not quite as bad as that autoplay video you had going but at least that one only hit you once a day and even then I started using the mobile version of the site to get away from it and I do not like the mobile version as well. 

Yes it is a little annoying but does not really cover anything important. Just curious why do you not like the mobile version? I am usually on mobile and it works ok for me.