shyamdas

What Is High Quality Backlink?

well! there are debate on that like:

some people think anything relevant is a good quality link. But what is the real fact.lets have few words:

High quality links are look like below:

Relevant

Good traffic

Natural anchor text

High, DA

If you find these in a wensite and you would able to  get links from there is called high quality links. No doubt about it. Thanks

Are you really looking for info or are you posting these questions for some other reason? You have a bunch of threads asking mostly basic questions  but never come back to them even when asked for more info so your question can be answered.

Seems very odd to me

High quality backlinks or quality backlinks are the links which are created from an external website to yours. It is costly and time-consuming but to combat these two issues you must learn how to get the most out of every backlink. These are also very helpful of increasing domain authority and page authority of website.

A high-quality backlink is a link which helps to increase your site authority as well as ranking. And you can get a high-quality backlink from a site that has high authority and your link is placed on that website. And you get visits from that link on your website.

The Step-By-Step System for Landing High Quality Back-links Step #1: Find Outdated Resources

Your first step is to find sites in your industry that have:

• Changed names
  • Moved to a new URL
  • Stopped offering a service
  • Stopped updating a resource
  • Shut down

Step #2: Find Sites Linking to the Old Resource

This step is important:

Now that you’ve found a site that recently re-branded or a site feature that’s no longer there, it’s time to find the links pointing to that page.

Just grab the URL of the outdated resource and put it into your backlink checking tool of choice (I’m using Ahrefs in this example but there are lots of 

Please login or register to see this link.

that you can use to do the same thing):

And export all of the backlinks pointing to that page or site to an Excel spreadsheet or Google Doc:

When you do, you’ll have a spreadsheet with fistfuls of link opportunities:

Step #3: Reach Out and Get Your Links

Your last step is to reach out to all of the people that still link to the outdated resource.

You want to give them a quick heads up about their outdated link…and gently suggest that they add your link to their site.

I tested a few different outreach email scripts for my Moz/BlueGlass campaign. 

And because I added value to their site twice — once from the heads up about their outdated link and again by showing them my valuable resource — people were more than happy to add my link to their page:

I do not think there is a definitive answer to that question, but my opinion of a quality back link is as follows:

1) A link from a site that is related or semi related to your site (relevance in Google's eyes)

2) A link from a site that has decent traffic (the more the better - can be checked using tools such as Ahrefs). If you get a link from a site that only gets 1-2 users a month, Google is not going to see that as a quality site / link.

3) A link from a site that has high authority. You can use tools like Moz, Ahrefs and SEMRush that give you their estimate of authority. However, do not rely solely on this metrics because sites can be manipulated to look authoritative when they in fact aren't.... hence why you need to go through point 2), see if the site has traffic.

I consider a backlink to be of the highest quality if it is very relevant to my website, it comes from a trusted and authoritative site, it has lots of inbound links and it receives a meaningful amount of traffic. That's the kind of backlinks I chase for my sites ;)

As the above poster said, a high quality link if niche relevant and comes from an authority website. These links are hard to obtain, so if you can get them by a simple "article submission" or "contributor account" - then they are unlikely "high quality"/

On 2/6/2018 at 6:52 PM, michaeltim said:

The Step-By-Step System for Landing High Quality Back-links Step #1: Find Outdated Resources

Your first step is to find sites in your industry that have:

• Changed names
  • Moved to a new URL
  • Stopped offering a service
  • Stopped updating a resource
  • Shut down

Step #2: Find Sites Linking to the Old Resource

This step is important:

Now that you’ve found a site that recently re-branded or a site feature that’s no longer there, it’s time to find the links pointing to that page.

Just grab the URL of the outdated resource and put it into your backlink checking tool of choice (I’m using Ahrefs in this example but there are lots of 

Please login or register to see this link.

that you can use to do the same thing):

And export all of the backlinks pointing to that page or site to an Excel spreadsheet or Google Doc:

When you do, you’ll have a spreadsheet with fistfuls of link opportunities:

Step #3: Reach Out and Get Your Links

Your last step is to reach out to all of the people that still link to the outdated resource.

You want to give them a quick heads up about their outdated link…and gently suggest that they add your link to their site.

I tested a few different outreach email scripts for my Moz/BlueGlass campaign. 

And because I added value to their site twice — once from the heads up about their outdated link and again by showing them my valuable resource — people were more than happy to add my link to their page:

I tried it but get no response to my emails! Broken link building is not working I think!

On 10/27/2017 at 11:01 AM, shyamdas said:

Quality can be defined in many ways if you get a backlink from the Relevant site will be good for your website. And if the DA of the website is high then it will the best.