Kiddo Serpent

Is there any benefit to buying social media followers likes views

I see a lot of people selling followers likes views comments etc for social media accounts. Is there any real benefit from them as they have to be mostly fake accounts.

Green Lee is correct fake social media connections are not going to make you any money. 

The only way I use them is to buy a few when I first start an account so that it does look like a complete dead zone with everything a zero. After that though I go for targeted connections and engagement because that is what is going to drive traffic to your site and make you money. 

I see a lot of people selling followers likes views comments etc for social media accounts. Is there any real benefit from them as they have to be mostly fake accounts.

They are not going to make you any money so why  bother spending money on them?

Other than to give a brand new account a few to get started as Richard suggested there is really no business benefit. Having a high number of fake likes, followers, etc that are not going to be intererested in what your are posting is not going to put any money in your pocket. 

I have never understood why people buy all those fake followers. Seems like a lot of wasted money

Make themselves look more popular than they really are and give themselves some bragging rights. I read an article awhile back where they went through a bunch of celebraity accounts and found that as many as a third of their social media followers were fake accounts. 

Pretty much a wast of money

there is no sense in buying followers view and likes as the reach of the people remains the same because the likes and followers you buy are from fake accounts so you are getting nothing.