Sign in to follow this  
_Richard

100's of Top Affiliate Programs for Monetizing Your Blog or Website

Some of these pay out some decent percentages I imagine that they are niches that are real competitive and hard to rank for but it might be worth it to try one of them and find out. 

There are probably thousands of affiliate programs out there these list only scratch the surface. If you are looking to monetize your blog and are not having a lot of luck do some searches for niche + affiliate or keywords + affiliate and see what shows up. 

One thing you want to do is do a search for an affiliate program before using them to make sure there are not problems with them not paying on time because unfortunately this is something that happens. 

One thing you want to do is do a search for an affiliate program before using them to make sure there are not problems with them not paying on time because unfortunately this is something that happens. 

^^^This

Also make sure you are 100% clear on when and how often you are going to get paid. Never ass/u/me anything when it comes to income from any source. 

An extensive set of lists. I wonder how many of them are legit and pay out like they are supposed to. I see a few that look promising but since I have not heard of them before it pays to be careful so you do not waste time and money on shady programs. 

An extensive set of lists. I wonder how many of them are legit and pay out like they are supposed to. I see a few that look promising but since I have not heard of them before it pays to be careful so you do not waste time and money on shady programs. 

The best thing to do is some searches on the company and see what comes up. If they have any kind of bad history it should be fairly easy to find. 

Here is another one. This one is a bit different as it focuses on high dollar items and commissions.

Please login or register to see this link.

Some of those commisions are high. The competition for those search terms has to be tough. 

Everyone who is looking for reliable affiliate network. 

Being a employee of affrevenue network. I can help you with offers you require and getting your payments clear on time at affrevenue. 

I will try to help as much as I can with best offers. 

If you are signing up , please send me your username so that I can monitor your request. 

Thank you. 

//In case admin think promoting own network is not allowed, please delete the comment//

Edited by AffRevenue

I have a travel blog and use

Please login or register to see this link.

affiliate program. It helps my visitors to book flights or hotels etc. First time (for 4-5 months) I didn`t earn lots of money, but later it became even a stable income.

Has anyone gone through any of the lists and which programs are the best ones to use?

I think that it depends on your niche

And also on the manager that will be working with you: sometimes you can get unlucky even if you're working with a big well-known company