Which is best Yoast SEO or All in one SEO?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which is best Yoast SEO or All in one SEO?

• Yoast SEO
    • All in One SEO Pack
    • Both are good does not really matter

Which SEO plugin is everyone using or which do you guys think is the best? Or are they about the same and does it really matter?

Yoast

Please login or register to see this link.

All in One SEO

Please login or register to see this link.

I use All in One but honestly do not remember why I choose it as it has been a few years. I think just because it might have been a little easier to use at the time and once you learn all the ins and outs of the interface it does not really make sense to change without  a really good reason and from what I recall they both seemed to be able to do the job equally well. I suppose it could be different now but my guess is there is probably little difference between how well they do the job. 

I use Yoast on my site but I think it is really a coin flip either way I think I choose it as there seemed to be more tutorials on using it so I figured that would be good in case I had any problems getting it to work right. 

I use Yoast but I think it is going to be hard to say for sure which one is better without doing a lot of testing. I took a quick look at both and Yoast seemed like it might be a bit easier for me to use so I started using it. I would guess that is going to be true for most people is that they choose because of small reason and as long as the one they choose works there is really no good reason to change. 

I did a lot of review checking and searching for info on both of them before choosing Yoast and while there may not be a huge difference between the two my reading made me think that Yoast would be a better choice. 

Another Yoast user here. It has been a long time so I really do not remember why I choose Yoast, I think it was recommended but not positive. It does the job like it is supposed to and once you learn your way around it it is fairly easy to use.

Another Yoast, I would say more people probably use Yoast but it most likely has nothing to do with it being better but that it gets more marketing so more people hear about it. 

I agree this may be the case I use Yoast because I see it mentioned a lot I never even heard of the all in one plugin before this thread

Also a Yoast user though I have to agree with earlier posters that it was the one I knew about so I started using it rather than having tested both and found Yoast to be better. It does the job which is about all you need when it comes to plugins.