Davidofficial

What is the best Email Marketing tool

If you guys were recommeding a service maybe not the cheapest but with good features what service would you recommend?

Thanks I will check it out. 

Sounds good at first but then you would wonder if I was pushing them because I really thought it was the best choice or because they are paying me a commission. 

Lets face it that thought comes to mind every time you see an affiliate link (and if it does not it should), I rather that not be what people are thinking about when give them advice. 

It does create more trust when someone recommends something and they are not getting paid to do it. 

Hello,

I just wanted to know what is the best tool for email marketing. Is there any good free tool ??

It really depends on what you are going to do. There are some reasonably priced email services but some have a lot more functions and capabilities than others so you want something that is fairly easy to use but has the functions you need. Keep in mind things get more complicated as you add more functions so how you are going to use it should be a big determining factor in your choice. 

You do not have to use all the features in fact you probably will not do so starting out. Just setup something simple and then use the more involved features later on as you need or want to. 

Thanks and since Richard liked your reply I guess he agrees as well. I will give it a try. 

I’ve had a great experience so far with GetResponse. It has some very advanced functionality, but is also very user-friendly.

If you are using getresponse you may want to check out this thread. 

Please login or register to see this link.