• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: JULY 24 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 Converzly Simon Harries $47.00
    2 SyndRanker: Link Indexer Neil Napier $17.00
    3 Daily IM Alfredo Delgado $27.00
    4 Co Embed John Gibb And Mo Miah $47.00
    5 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    6 The Warrior Mindset - Complete Sales Funnel With PLR PLR Sales Funnels $9.95
    7 WebCopyCat Devon Brown $34.95
    8 My Bitcoin Bot Monthly Trading Software Pro $39.00
    9 FB Live Massive Traffic Firesale 2.0 -- Henry Gold (PLR) Henry Gold $19.16
    10 The Commission Machine 2017 Michael Cheney $19.95
    11 Kindle Keyword and Self Publishing Software David Chesson $97.00

What is the best Email Marketing tool

Email marketing tool best email marketing

• Please log in to reply
    19 replies to this topic

#1 Davidofficial

Davidofficial

• Banned
    • posts 7

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:57 AM

Hello,

I just wanted to know what is the best tool for email marketing. Is there any good free tool ??

#2 Damsu

Damsu

• posts 77

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

Hello,

I just wanted to know what is the best tool for email marketing. Is there any good free tool ??

Well the best and free are not going to be the same thing.

If you want to get started cheap MailChimp has a free tier that I believe will let you have 2500 people on your list. That would keep down your expenses to start and by the time you have that many on your list you can always move to something better when your list is making you money.

#3 DannielD

DannielD

• posts 54

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:21 PM

Not 100% positive but I do not think mailchimp allows affiliate marketing so if that is where you are headed it might not work. 

#4 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,892
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 02 July 2017 - 03:27 PM

Hello,

I think Drip has a free tier as well. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#5 kokoathome

kokoathome

• posts 29

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:37 PM

I think Drip has a free tier as well. 

Do you have a url? There are a bunch of results for drip and mailing. 

#6 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,892
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:20 AM

Do you have a url? There are a bunch of results for drip and mailing. 

https://www.drip.co/pricing

Looks like their free tier is only for 100 subscribers and the next one up is $41 so not sure I would really recommend it now that I look at it. I did not realize the sub number was so low. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#7 DannielD

DannielD

• posts 54

Posted 12 July 2017 - 10:24 PM

https://www.drip.co/pricing

Looks like their free tier is only for 100 subscribers and the next one up is $41 so not sure I would really recommend it now that I look at it. I did not realize the sub number was so low. 

That is both a low number on the free level and a big jump from free to paid. Does not really seem many would bite on that kind of offer. 

#8 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,892
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

Hello,

Here is one I just ran across their free tier goes up to 1k list members and the next tier is only $10. 

I have no idea how well it works as I have not used them so I would do a search and see if any problems come up. 

That is both a low number on the free level and a big jump from free to paid. Does not really seem many would bite on that kind of offer. 

Which is why I said I would not recommend it after I realized how few addresses they allowed on the free tier. 

All My Forum Topics

#9 Web Master Z

Web Master Z

• posts 37

Posted 13 July 2017 - 09:14 PM

Here is one I just ran across their free tier goes up to 1k list members and the next tier is only $10. 

I have no idea how well it works as I have not used them so I would do a search and see if any problems come up. 

Something happened to your link

#10 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,892
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:03 PM

Something happened to your link

Well that is odd not sure how I did that. Thanks for the heads up and here it is. 

https://www.mailerlite.com/pricing

All My Forum Topics

#11 Christian K

Christian K

• posts 24

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hello,

I have been doing some research to find the best company to use for email marketing and there are some other free or really cheap options. 

https://sendpulse.com/

Free up to 2500 addresses and 15000 emails

https://elasticemail.com/

Free up to 150000 emails as month and they charge .29 per 1000 for the addresses so not free but this means you could have 3000 addresses and 150000 emails for less than a dollar a month so very close to free. 

#12 Seth Kumarin

Seth Kumarin

• posts 34

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:33 PM

I have been doing some research to find the best company to use for email marketing and there are some other free or really cheap options. 

Free up to 150000 emails as month and they charge .29 per 1000 for the addresses so not free but this means you could have 3000 addresses and 150000 emails for less than a dollar a month so very close to free. 

The elasticemail looks interesting, not sure what tools they have but the way they do pricing it is cheap enough to find out. 

#13 Raul Longshore

Raul Longshore

• posts 20

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:38 AM

They both look like viable options to get started cheaply while still having some nice options. Thanks for the share

#14 Christian K

Christian K

• posts 24

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:20 AM

The elasticemail looks interesting, not sure what tools they have but the way they do pricing it is cheap enough to find out. 

They both look like viable options to get started cheaply while still having some nice options. Thanks for the share

No problem I was surprised when I started looking that there were so many companies a lot of them are expensive but there are some that are priced fairly low. 

#15 CooperisCool

CooperisCool

• posts 18

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:24 AM

If you guys were recommeding a service maybe not the cheapest but with good features what service would you recommend?

#16 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,892
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 20 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

If you guys were recommeding a service maybe not the cheapest but with good features what service would you recommend?

active campaign

All My Forum Topics

#17 Silver Fox

Silver Fox

• posts 99

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

active campaign

As much as you recommend them you should become an affiliate and make some money. 

#18 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,892
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:19 PM

As much as you recommend them you should become an affiliate and make some money. 

Sounds good at first but then you would wonder if I was pushing them because I really thought it was the best choice or because they are paying me a commission. 

Lets face it that thought comes to mind every time you see an affiliate link (and if it does not it should), I rather that not be what people are thinking about when give them advice. 

All My Forum Topics

#19 Christian K

Christian K

• posts 24

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:39 PM

Sounds good at first but then you would wonder if I was pushing them because I really thought it was the best choice or because they are paying me a commission. 

Lets face it that thought comes to mind every time you see an affiliate link (and if it does not it should), I rather that not be what people are thinking about when give them advice. 

From what I have seen there are quite a large number of people out there that do not apply reasoning to the offers they see. Thinking about ulterior motives does not seem to enter their minds, not sure how that is possible but it is. 

#20 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,892
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted Yesterday, 05:16 PM

From what I have seen there are quite a large number of people out there that do not apply reasoning to the offers they see. Thinking about ulterior motives does not seem to enter their minds, not sure how that is possible but it is. 

I think it is more a matter of letting wishful thinking and emotion get in the way of logical thinking rather than ignoring any thought of ulterior motives. 

Nobody buys a $9.99 "easy button get rich now" info product because they are not thinking about ulterior motives. They buy it because wishful thinking and emotions override their logical thinking process altogether. 

All My Forum Topics