_Richard

Relevance vs. authority: Which link has more value? (Part 1)

A nice multiple part write up on relevance vs authority. A subject that has quite a bit of importance when it comes to link building. 

When pursuing a link, which is more important, relevance or authority? Columnist Andrew Dennis asks expert link builders this question, and in the first of his three-part series, we hear from those who value relevance.

Please login or register to see this link.

In my opinion, relevance and authority have equal significance. However, it is going to be tough to decide whether you like to post links on the relevant sites with low authority or irrelevant sites with high authority, as discussed by several people here at

In my opinion, relevance and authority have equal significance. However, it is going to be tough to decide whether you like to post links on the relevant sites with low authority or irrelevant sites with high authority, as discussed by several people here at

And you linked out to the same article I started the thread with because? Am I missing something?

And you linked out to the same article I started the thread with because? Am I missing something?

No, I don't mean that you have missed out something, but I posted the same link merely for reference. To me, posting links on niche related site will be preferable than posting links on high authority sites with an entirely different niche.