Sign in to follow this  
_Richard

How to use Google alerts to help SEO?

A lot of this can be somewhat time consuming. In another thread we were talking about buzzbundle and this is the kind of activities that it helps automate in order to save you time. 

When you are struggling with SEO, Google Alerts, a powerful tool, can provide you with the assistance you need completely free. That’s why I use it myself all the time. 

First off, here’s a look at what I use Google Alerts for, as well as how you can use it to your advantage.

Monitor my name and brand name
Look for new guest posting opportunities
Keep an eye on others in my niche
To check when a post is being indexed
Monitor discussions
Keep an eye on influencers
Post mentions
Interview opportunities
Track keywords
Watch Quora for new questions

Please login or register to see this link.

What thread is the buzzbundle discussion in? I looked at a bunch and did not see it. 

I should have know that question would come up. Honestly I am not sure which thread it is. I will try and find and post it. 

OK looks like it starts with this post:

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by _Richard
added thread info

Quora and some of the other Q&A sites are a good place to get links and traffic. It takes some time though and you have to be careful not to look like you are spamming or they will cut you off. 

What thread is the buzzbundle discussion in? I looked at a bunch and did not see it. 

At this point in the year if it was me I would wait a couple of months. They start running specials around the holidays for as much as 60% off. Get the free version so you are on their list and they will let you know when the sale starts.