• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: OCT. 19 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 PLRXtreme: Expert Content Videos Edmund Loh $8.23
    2 Success Habits Pro Francis X Watson $19.70
    3 2017 Converted Notes Tim Castleman $17.00
    4 Promoyze Club Explaindio LLC $37.00
    5 Quotamator PRO - 1 Click Automated Traffic-Getting Software Brett Ingram and Mo Latif $34.95
    6 Viddyoze TC Viddyoze $37.00
    7 [PLR] Pushing Through To Success ~BetterPLR- Shelley & Jeremiah $8.08
    8 SmartVideo Upgrade - Templates (OTO1) VideoRemix $67.00
    9 [New High Quality] Chronic Stress Management 300+ Piece PLR Pack JR Lang $20.00
    10 Amazon OA Sourcing VA Monthly Plan Bookable VA £99.00

2017 Link Building Strategy

• Please log in to reply
    25 replies to this topic

#21 markhenry26

markhenry26

• posts 3

Posted 21 June 2017 - 06:52 AM

Link building techniques to consider
    1) Guest posting
    2) Article submission
    3) Social bookmarking

4) Forum posting

#22 kokoathome

kokoathome

• posts 39

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:38 PM

MireyS made some good points on going after direct traffic first with SEO links as a secondary objective.  One tool that is good for that is buzzbundle ( We use it daily for link building/traffic generation) and Matt has a good tutorial on using it to drive traffic and links  http://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/reviews/buzzbundle-review-how-i-drive-traffic-to-my-blog/ ). 

It looks like a good program and Matt's tut is very good. 

#23 micah4232

micah4232

• posts 2

Posted 09 October 2017 - 01:15 AM

I am going to mostly agree with Richard's point about building links for direct traffic and seo except I would say build your links primarily for direct traffic generation and not really worry so much about the seo as that will end up taking care of itself. I created 3 new sites last year and went for the direct traffic on all of them and all were profitable fairly quickly and all ended up ranking well for at least some of the keywords I was targeting.  The first time I really saw this method suggested was the thread that Matt Woodward did about building traffic to his blog and since it worked very well for him I decided to give it a try and it does indeed work. 

The 2 main benefits as I see them are that you start getting traffic earlier rather than not getting any until you start ranking and you are getting traffic from many places so you are not dependent on any one source.

I think this is even a better idea now than it has been as search is continuing to fragment with regular desktop results being split into mobile results and different results showing depending on location even for non local search terms, and now we have voice search (check out the threads here in the forum) starting to take a growing percentage of search results. The days of just ranking for a keyword for a single large percentage of the searches is coming to an end. 

I would like to know if you could direct me to ht e article you have mentioned in your post about driving the traffic directly PLEASE and thank you for you  r time, effort and consideration in this matter. I just can't wait to read it.

Edited by micah4232, 09 October 2017 - 01:27 AM.

#24 MireySharpe

MireySharpe

• posts 78

Posted 09 October 2017 - 09:19 PM

I would like to know if you could direct me to ht e article you have mentioned in your post about driving the traffic directly PLEASE and thank you for you  r time, effort and consideration in this matter. I just can't wait to read it.

This is the thread

https://trafficplanet.com/topic/6988-how-i-built-a-top-100-blog-in-12-months-how-you-can-do-it-too/

#25 micah4232

micah4232

• posts 2

Posted 11 October 2017 - 03:53 PM

This is the thread

https://trafficplanet.com/topic/6988-how-i-built-a-top-100-blog-in-12-months-how-you-can-do-it-too/

Thank you very much i will begin devouring the article immediately. Again thank you very much.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

#26 MireySharpe

MireySharpe

• posts 78

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:29 PM

Thank you very much i will begin devouring the article immediately. Again thank you very much.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No problem glad to be of help