• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: OCT. 19 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 PLRXtreme: Expert Content Videos Edmund Loh $8.23
    2 Success Habits Pro Francis X Watson $19.70
    3 2017 Converted Notes Tim Castleman $17.00
    4 Promoyze Club Explaindio LLC $37.00
    5 Quotamator PRO - 1 Click Automated Traffic-Getting Software Brett Ingram and Mo Latif $34.95
    6 Viddyoze TC Viddyoze $37.00
    7 [PLR] Pushing Through To Success ~BetterPLR- Shelley & Jeremiah $8.08
    8 SmartVideo Upgrade - Templates (OTO1) VideoRemix $67.00
    9 [New High Quality] Chronic Stress Management 300+ Piece PLR Pack JR Lang $20.00
    10 Amazon OA Sourcing VA Monthly Plan Bookable VA £99.00

Ranking Multiple Domains to Own More SERP Real Estate

SEO Search Whiteboard Friday MOZ SERPs Search Engine Ranking

• Please log in to reply
    91 replies to this topic

#81 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

• posts 51

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:37 PM

Make the sites as "real" as possible. I run ads (generally using fake affiliate numbers), all of them have at least two social media accounts, and make sure the content is of good quality. 

Fake affiliate numbers? What exactly are you doing there?

#82 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,352
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:17 PM

Fake affiliate numbers? What exactly are you doing there?

I just make up different random affiliate numbers for each of the sites. Most of the network sites do not get enough traffic to matter and while I do have a few that are actually ranking the income they would bring in is not enough to make it worth taking a chance on connecting the sites in any way. For instance all the sites that have Amazon affiliate numbers are different and Google can see that info, this makes it look like they are owned by different people which makes is less likely that Google will connect them. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#83 Kristofer

Kristofer

• posts 27

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:11 PM

Make the sites as "real" as possible. I run ads (generally using fake affiliate numbers), all of them have at least two social media accounts, and make sure the content is of good quality. 

What do you mean by fake? Are the social media accounts all active, that would be a lot of accounts to manage. 

should have went to page 2 before posting as the first part of my question was answered already

Edited by Kristofer, 02 August 2017 - 08:12 PM.

#84 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,352
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

What do you mean by fake? Are the social media accounts all active, that would be a lot of accounts to manage. 

should have went to page 2 before posting as the first part of my question was answered already

Yes the social media account are active and the only thing that makes it workable is lots of automation. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#85 Kristofer

Kristofer

• posts 27

Posted 06 August 2017 - 10:57 PM

Yes the social media account are active and the only thing that makes it workable is lots of automation. 

What programs do you use?

#86 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

• posts 51

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:39 AM

I just make up different random affiliate numbers for each of the sites. Most of the network sites do not get enough traffic to matter and while I do have a few that are actually ranking the income they would bring in is not enough to make it worth taking a chance on connecting the sites in any way. For instance all the sites that have Amazon affiliate numbers are different and Google can see that info, this makes it look like they are owned by different people which makes is less likely that Google will connect them. 

Interesting I would not have thought about doing that. I can see how having ads on the sites would make them look more real but do you think that Google keeps track of all the affiliate numbers to see if the sites are owned by the same person or not? 

#87 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,352
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 07 August 2017 - 05:51 PM

What programs do you use?

The commercial app I use the most is buffer but I have a lot of automation software that I have created myself that I use.  

Interesting I would not have thought about doing that. I can see how having ads on the sites would make them look more real but do you think that Google keeps track of all the affiliate numbers to see if the sites are owned by the same person or not? 

Honestly I have no idea if Google looks at them or not. If I was Google I would which is why I do it. 

The problem is we really do not KNOW what Google looks at so the only thing you can do is find as many things as you can that the bots can see and use it. The goal is to mimic websites that are both real and unrelated, anything that you can do to make that happen is something that you should be doing. It is more work but it is a lot less work than having to continually replace lost sites.

All My Forum Topics

#88 Agent Smith

Agent Smith

• posts 51

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:20 AM

The commercial app I use the most is buffer but I have a lot of automation software that I have created myself that I use.  

Honestly I have no idea if Google looks at them or not. If I was Google I would which is why I do it. 

The problem is we really do not KNOW what Google looks at so the only thing you can do is find as many things as you can that the bots can see and use it. The goal is to mimic websites that are both real and unrelated, anything that you can do to make that happen is something that you should be doing. It is more work but it is a lot less work than having to continually replace lost sites.

I guess we do have to assume that the Google engineers are at least as smart as us so if we can think of it they should be able to do so as well. What do you do about  site ownership? It seem like having an anonymous ownership is a bit of a foot print.  

#89 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,352
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 22 August 2017 - 06:51 PM

I guess we do have to assume that the Google engineers are at least as smart as us so if we can think of it they should be able to do so as well. What do you do about  site ownership? It seem like having an anonymous ownership is a bit of a foot print.  

Most of my network sites have false information. Technically you are not allowed to do that but I have never had a problem. The one thing you MUST do is make sure you have a valid email address to get notifications from your registrar, pretty much the only times I have heard of people losing control of domains is when they screw up the email address and do not get emails that were sent to them. 

All My Forum Topics

#90 Bennett Cooper

Bennett Cooper

• posts 4

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:23 PM

It varies a lot depending on niche and position. I have paid as much as $500 and as little as $25. I prefer to keep it under $150 if possible, I generally prefer to buy a domain for a cheaper amount and  build the domain up than spend a lot for a domain.

Thanks. Why do you prefer to build them up yourself?

#91 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,352
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 03 October 2017 - 05:26 PM

Thanks. Why do you prefer to build them up yourself?

Less risk and cheaper.

If you pay a premium for a domain that has high numbers you are taking a risk that the links that give the domain those high numbers are going to stick. 

Most of the time I can build a domain up cheaper than the extra a domain with higher numbers would cost me. 

Back when PR was a thing you would see people paying a lot extra for those PR5 and PR6 domains. I usually did not do that but would buy PR2 and PR3 domains and build them up. Cheaper and less risky. 

Now having said all that I will pay the extra if the risk vs reward looks real good but as a general rule I stay away from them. 

All My Forum Topics

#92 Bennett Cooper

Bennett Cooper

• posts 4

Posted Yesterday, 11:08 PM

Less risk and cheaper.

If you pay a premium for a domain that has high numbers you are taking a risk that the links that give the domain those high numbers are going to stick. 

Most of the time I can build a domain up cheaper than the extra a domain with higher numbers would cost me. 

Back when PR was a thing you would see people paying a lot extra for those PR5 and PR6 domains. I usually did not do that but would buy PR2 and PR3 domains and build them up. Cheaper and less risky. 

Now having said all that I will pay the extra if the risk vs reward looks real good but as a general rule I stay away from them.

I did not realize that it was that easy to build up a website and that buying one already built up would not be a better deal.