• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    Gmail PVA Accounts Account Creation $5
    (5 Gmail PVA Accounts)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: MAY 26 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    2 SociVideo Jukebox Pro Ben Murray $25.97
    3 Vyper Leaderboard Youzign $37.00
    4 Hijackrr Pro Glynn Kosky & Ariel Sanders $23.95
    5 Pixo Blaster Han Fan $34.97
    6 Social Zen 3 Accounts - The Ultimate 100% Hands-free, Fully Automated Social Web App! OJ James & Austin Anthony $43.00
    7 [PLR] Turbo Gif Animator John Delavera $9.95
    8 Motion Animation Pro SuperGoodProduct $18.15
    9 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    10 BuilderAll Internet Marketing Platform - Unlimited User's License.  e-Business4us INC $47.90

OK, Google: How Do I Optimize My Site for Voice Search?

Voice Search Mobile Search Mobile SEO SEO

• Please log in to reply
    27 replies to this topic

#21 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:12 PM

Funny as that was it is not going to be all that long. I recently watched a video where they had kids (12-16 years old) trying to use computers and games from the 80's and it was pretty amusing. The same thing is going to happen over the next couple of decades where your children or maybe grand children are going to be completely lost trying to use a keyboard and mouse from current computers. 

That is almost certainly going to be the case. AI, VR, and voice recognition are in the very early stages like computers in the 80's. It is only going to get much better and cheaper than it is now. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#22 Chadrick

Chadrick

• posts 80

Posted 03 May 2017 - 03:32 AM

Funny as that was it is not going to be all that long. I recently watched a video where they had kids (12-16 years old) trying to use computers and games from the 80's and it was pretty amusing. The same thing is going to happen over the next couple of decades where your children or maybe grand children are going to be completely lost trying to use a keyboard and mouse from current computers. 

I have seen similar videos and you are probably right. The iPhone is only 10 years old and look how fast smartphones change everything in such a short time period. Now it is hard to think about what it was like without them. Pretty crazy

#23 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:23 PM

In 10 years computers and the way we interact with them is going to be much different, 

I just read an article within the last couple of days about a headset that Microsoft has in beta test. Super light, fairly cheap and is the equivalent of of a 75 inch monitor. It is not going to be for games since it does not have all the motion tracking sensors but more for business where you can replace your monitors in a work environment.   I currently have a three monitor setup and it would be nice to replace all that and the big desk that it takes to hold it with a headset. Might be enough to move me back to Windows for my primary machine. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#24 The New Matt

The New Matt

• posts 82

Posted 09 May 2017 - 12:45 AM

I have seen similar videos and you are probably right. The iPhone is only 10 years old and look how fast smartphones change everything in such a short time period. Now it is hard to think about what it was like without them. Pretty crazy

In 10 years computers and the way we interact with them is going to be much different, 

I just read an article within the last couple of days about a headset that Microsoft has in beta test. Super light, fairly cheap and is the equivalent of of a 75 inch monitor. It is not going to be for games since it does not have all the motion tracking sensors but more for business where you can replace your monitors in a work environment.   I currently have a three monitor setup and it would be nice to replace all that and the big desk that it takes to hold it with a headset. Might be enough to move me back to Windows for my primary machine. 

It is actually pretty interesting if you think about it. For hundreds of years people used the same types of tools in their daily lives and now people have problems using tools just a couple of decades old. The rate of change is increasing rapidly. 

#25 Chadrick

Chadrick

• posts 80

Posted 12 May 2017 - 01:29 AM

My problem with all the voice and IOT stuff is that all the info is sent off somewhere to be processed rather than local. The security of most of these devices is abysmal and they are getting hacked and taken over all the time. A lot of the IOT devices are being turned into huge botnets. 

I am really waiting until we have the processing power available to have these devices work without sending my information to who knows where. Just not really safe or secure at this point. 

#26 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 12 May 2017 - 12:57 PM

My problem with all the voice and IOT stuff is that all the info is sent off somewhere to be processed rather than local. The security of most of these devices is abysmal and they are getting hacked and taken over all the time. A lot of the IOT devices are being turned into huge botnets. 

I am really waiting until we have the processing power available to have these devices work without sending my information to who knows where. Just not really safe or secure at this point. 

The whole IOT thing is going to implode because of lack of basic security. That is too bad because while some of the devices are useless there are quite a few promising and useful ones. However the companies making them are being completely negligent when it comes to security and that is going to come back and bite them on the ass and hurt the industry as a whole. 

All My Forum Topics

#27 Chadrick

Chadrick

• posts 80

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

The whole IOT thing is going to implode because of lack of basic security. That is too bad because while some of the devices are useless there are quite a few promising and useful ones. However the companies making them are being completely negligent when it comes to security and that is going to come back and bite them on the ass and hurt the industry as a whole. 

Yes the security is a joke on most of these devices but if more was done locally instead of sending it off somewhere to be processed then the security would not matter as much. 

#28 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 22 May 2017 - 02:09 PM

Yes the security is a joke on most of these devices but if more was done locally instead of sending it off somewhere to be processed then the security would not matter as much. 

Yes and no. The fact that a lot of the IOT appliances phone home (usually unencrypted) is a problem but it goes way past that. A lot of them are not secured at all or have hard coded passwords in them. This allows pretty much anyone to do an easy hack so all that having more processing power local would do is give the hackers more powerful appliances to turn into botnets. 

All My Forum Topics