• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: JULY 25 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 VideoBuilder App Paul Ponna $39.95
    2 BacklinkMachine Unlimited Sites License Ankur Shukla $19.93
    3 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    4 Converzly Simon Harries $57.00
    5 [PLR] Payment Defender - Prevent Your Paypal From Being Shut Down! Wealthy PLR $18.69
    6 Daily IM Alfredo Delgado $27.00
    7 Zen Titan 2 Memeplex Limited $7.00
    8 Healthy Meal Planning & Prep PLR Ruth Pound $7.69
    9 Builderall Internet Marketing Platform - Special Promo e-Business4us INC. $47.90
    10 #Gifzign Club Youzign $9.99
    11 Kindle Keyword and Self Publishing Software David Chesson $97.00

17 Effective Email Marketing Strategies to Generate More Sales

list building email marketing lead magnets email conversions

• Please log in to reply
    19 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:31 PM

Some of this most of you probably know but worth the read especially if you have not really gotten all that far into  your list building and email marketing. 

People use emails to connect with friends and relatives. Businesses use it to connect with their customers.

Despite the rise of social media over the past years, email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter, according to McKinsey.

Email delivers the highest ROI for marketers.

72% of people prefer to receive promotional content through email. 17% prefer social media. So, you should be doing email marketing.

Email is a powerful way to connect with prospects.

In this article, I will reveal 17 effective email marketing strategies you should be using to generate more sales for your business.

17 Effective Email Marketing Strategies to Generate More Sales

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#2 Silver Fox

Silver Fox

• posts 99

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:38 AM

Email is still the top of the heap when it comes to generating income. All the noise about social media being the best and email just keeps on getting a better roi.

Some good ideas in the article, a few of them are easy enough to incorporate without much trouble at all.

#3 RideCut

RideCut

• posts 10

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:44 AM

Your article is very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

25 Smart Legit Ways To Promote Your Blog Content

The Ultimate Guideline Checklist

#4 markwilliams

markwilliams

• posts 7

Posted 29 March 2017 - 01:37 PM

Following five are also some popular email marketing strategiesPersonalize your messages. Segment your subscribers, Send mobile friendly emails, Test copy, design and buttons & Automate email campaigns when possible

I'm Mark Williams living at San Francisco, USA, associated with 31west global services as a creative writer & Digital analyst. 31west is one of the leading Outsourced Call Center Solutions & Even provide Outsourced call center services at UK.

#5 Neha Acharya

Neha Acharya

• posts 2

Posted 14 April 2017 - 12:17 PM

Email marketing is very much in trend, Its really important to get quality data to send mails to. I get these mail ids from some tools I specifically use, which gave me good data till the date. These tools are Leadlake and Kitedesk that gave me details i needed.

#6 SharonPG

SharonPG

• posts 44

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:34 PM

Email still out performs any other sales method when it comes to a return on your time. 

#7 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 16 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

Very true email marketing still gives about the best ROI you are going to get for most situations. The only thing better is SMS for local. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#8 CooperisCool

CooperisCool

• posts 18

Posted 18 April 2017 - 03:38 AM

Very true email marketing still gives about the best ROI you are going to get for most situations. The only thing better is SMS for local. 

Is there any reason that sms marketing can only be used for local? I have read a bit about how high the open rates are and was trying to think of a way to use it for some niche marketing.

#9 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 18 April 2017 - 10:10 PM

Is there any reason that sms marketing can only be used for local? I have read a bit about how high the open rates are and was trying to think of a way to use it for some niche marketing.

Not that I am aware of. I have not tried anything other than local as that is what I have been focusing on and it does work extremely well for local. 

The open rates are stupid high like 80+% opened within 5 mins or something. I forget the exact numbers but it blows email out of the water. 

You would have to come up with a campaign that fit into the sms format with a call to action that makes sense on mobile. 

All My Forum Topics

#10 mhiweb

mhiweb

• posts 40

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:16 PM

I think most companies are going the app route rather than sms when it comes to interacting with their customers on mobile

#11 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:05 PM

I think most companies are going the app route rather than sms when it comes to interacting with their customers on mobile

I do think that is the case but in my opinion unless you have the type of service that someone is going to use very regularly then getting them to  install an app just for your business is going to be harder. Most people already have loads of apps on their phones that they never use so I think going the sms route has less friction. 

All My Forum Topics

#12 Alberto98

Alberto98

• posts 3

Posted 25 April 2017 - 01:22 AM

Not that I am aware of. I have not tried anything other than local as that is what I have been focusing on and it does work extremely well for local. 

The open rates are stupid high like 80+% opened within 5 mins or something. I forget the exact numbers but it blows email out of the water. 

You would have to come up with a campaign that fit into the sms format with a call to action that makes sense on mobile. 

What kind of sms marketing are you doing? Not really something I have considered. 

#13 SharonPG

SharonPG

• posts 44

Posted 25 April 2017 - 04:09 AM

What kind of sms marketing are you doing? Not really something I have considered. 

He does a lot of local stuff. There are some threads in the local forum where he talks about it. 

https://trafficplanet.com/forum/11-local-seo-and-other-offline-consulting-services/

#14 Luke Steele

Luke Steele

• posts 2

Posted 25 April 2017 - 06:13 PM

Is anyone doing any sms or mobile marketing for non-local niches that does not use apps? Or know of any good resources? 

#15 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,897
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:29 PM

Like Sharon said I do a lot of local in fact as far as sms marketing goes that is all I do. 

Is anyone doing any sms or mobile marketing for non-local niches that does not use apps? Or know of any good resources? 

I would try doing some searches to see what you can find. Mobile usage and traffic has grown a great deal in the last couple of years and is continuing to do so. I would be very surprised if there was not more than a little sms action going on in the non-local niches. 

All My Forum Topics

#16 NickiZZ

NickiZZ

• posts 9

Posted 30 April 2017 - 11:19 PM

That was a good read there were a few things I had not thought about so worth the time. Thanks for the share. 

#17 GaryCapps

GaryCapps

• posts 21

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:16 AM

You may want to check out this article. 

https://www.textrequest.com/blog/ways-grow-brand-small-business-texting/

#18 CooperisCool

CooperisCool

• posts 18

Posted 15 June 2017 - 10:41 PM

Thanks I will do that. 

#19 Davidofficial

Davidofficial

• Banned
    • posts 7

Posted 29 June 2017 - 07:49 AM

Yeah nice one as I was doing some research on email marketing so it was very useful for me.

#20 CooperisCool

CooperisCool

• posts 18

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:55 PM

Just in case anyone else is thinking about sms for non-local businesses I have been doing a lot of reading and there are quite a few options for doing so. I am going to get it setup and try working it over the next couple of months and see how well it works.