FortuneLord

List with free SEO and Digital Marketing tools

Hi Guys, I'm feeling really excited to share with you this large list of free SEO tools:

Technical SEO

• Bing Webmaster Tools

• Clusteric

• Google Analytics Referrer Spam Killer

• Google Mobile-Friendly Test

• Google Page Speed Insights

• Google Search Console

• Map Broker XML Sitemap Validator

• Open SEO Stats

• Referral Ghost Spam Removal Tool

• Varvy SEO Tool

• Zadroweb SEO Auditor

• Onpage.org

• SEOptimer

• Structured Data Markup Helper

• Find Broken Links, Redirects & Site Crawl Tool

• Yellowpipe

• Structured Data Testing Tool

• Microsoft Free SEO Toolkit

• Rob Hammond Webmaster Tools

• Website Grader

• Nibbler

• Page Speed Grader

• Beam Us Up

• Xenu Link Sleuth

• WebCodeTools

• Browsershots

Analytics Tools

• Google analytics

• Stat Counter

Rank tracking

• Rankscanner

• WhatsMySerp

Keyword Research

• Google Keyword Planner

• FAQfox

• Google Correlate

• Google Trends

• GrepWords

• Answer The Public

• KeywordIn

• Seed Keywords

• Soovle

• UberSuggest

• MOZ Keyword Explorer

LinkBuilding Tools

• Disavow.it

• Free Broken Link Checker

• Marie Haynes's Disavow blacklist

• Backlink Watch

Backlink Analysis

• MozBar

• SEO Weather's Bulk Metrics Checker

• SEOGadget

• SEOquake

Link Prospecting Tools

• LinkClump

• Link Prospecting

• Scraper

• Data Miner

• Domain Hunter Plus

Content Optimization Tools

• Hreflang Tags Generator Tool

• LSIGraph

• Plagiarism Checker

• Zest

• Feedly

• WP Smush

Content Writing Tools

• Portent's Content

• Tweak Your Biz Title Generator

• Contentrow Tools

Social Media Tools

• Klear

• Refind

• Yala

• Ghost Browser

• Twazzup

• Icerocket

• Riffle

Local SEO Tools

• Microdata Generator

• Imforsmb.com's Bulk Keyword Generator

• Google Location Changer (SERPs)

• FreeReviewMonitoring

Visual Media Tools

• Adobe Spark

• Gifs

• TinyJpg

• Kraken

• Social Image Resizer Too

• Meme Generator

• Adobe Color CC

• Google Drawings

• Giphy

• Quickmeme

• Virool VideoSpy For YouTube

Feedback Tools

• Easypolls

• Poll Maker

• Google Forms

Webinar Tools

• Google Hangouts

• Periscope

Email Discovery

• MailTester.com

• Guesser

• Rapportive

• Google Alerts

Actually here is a list of more paid, freemium, and tools with free versions:

Please login or register to see this link.

I agree about the open in new tab for your links. You never really want to send someone away from your site and make it hard to get back. That can causes a lot of leakage in your conversions.

Well, the internal links should be allowed to open in a new tab. Suppose, the website visitor is looking at a product and wants to see similar items that are listed on the same page, then it will be convenient for him to click on more products and see them in a new tab, and make comparison between them with greater ease.

Well, the internal links should be allowed to open in a new tab. Suppose, the website visitor is looking at a product and wants to see similar items that are listed on the same page, then it will be convenient for him to click on more products and see them in a new tab, and make comparison between them with greater ease.

What? Setting up your site to open all your internal links in a new tab is an awful really terrible idea. That would annoy your visitors in no time at all. That makes no sense and would chase people away because your site is so unfriendly to use.

When you link to another site your links should open up in a new tab as the default so that your visitors do not lose your site. They close the new tab and they are looking at your site again. This is especially true for a page like the OPs where he is sending people to multiple sites to check out competing products and services.

What? Setting up your site to open all your internal links in a new tab is an awful really terrible idea. That would annoy your visitors in no time at all. That makes no sense and would chase people away because your site is so unfriendly to use.

When you link to another site your links should open up in a new tab as the default so that your visitors do not lose your site. They close the new tab and they are looking at your site again. This is especially true for a page like the OPs where he is sending people to multiple sites to check out competing products and services.

I often visit my favorite shopping sites, and when I click at various products on the same page, they open in a new tab, and it is rather convenient for me as a user to see more details of 2-3 products at a time, and it helps me to choose the right item.

I often visit my favorite shopping sites, and when I click at various products on the same page, they open in a new tab, and it is rather convenient for me as a user to see more details of 2-3 products at a time, and it helps me to choose the right item.

I do the same thing but I right click and then tell it to open up in a new tab. I have never seen a store or any kind of site that opens every internal link up in a new tab as the default. That would be a horrible experience for the visitors or customers. If I had a client that was thinking of doing it that way I would do everything in my power to talk them out of it.

Opening up every internal link in a new tab as the default action on a website is an EXTREMELY BAD IDEA!

I have to agree with the Fox on this one. Opening up all your internal links in a new tab is not user friendly at all. 

Now you should allow it. Every once in awhile I still run into a site that tries to block visitors right clicking on their site. That is bad as well, do not let your clients do that ever....

I do the same thing but I right click and then tell it to open up in a new tab. I have never seen a store or any kind of site that opens every internal link up in a new tab as the default. That would be a horrible experience for the visitors or customers. If I had a client that was thinking of doing it that way I would do everything in my power to talk them out of it.

Opening up every internal link in a new tab as the default action on a website is an EXTREMELY BAD IDEA!

Please check this link-

When I click on products, they open in a new tab. I value your opinion, and I was just putting my point of view.  

I have to agree with the Fox on this one. Opening up all your internal links in a new tab is not user friendly at all. 

Now you should allow it. Every once in awhile I still run into a site that tries to block visitors right clicking on their site. That is bad as well, do not let your clients do that ever....

Yes, it will not be right to disallow right click. 

Please check this link-

When I click on products, they open in a new tab. I value your opinion, and I was just putting my point of view.  

Very interesting. The main Amazon site does not do that and I checked a couple of other country sites and they did not do that with the products either, just the Indian site. 

If heard of most of these, and I built a small automation program to gather the data as needed from the sources as needed. Some of these are good items to get data from. Also, you can school your clients to use them and check their own stats (although, that's what they should be paying you for.) So....... yeah. :D

When I visit some web pages and there are some external links included and after clicking on one of the link if the link open in a new tab, that's really helpful, Because I can compare both a the same time.. But when the link convert into a unwanted page in a new tab  which is annoying and can be the reason of losing people

When I visit some web pages and there are some external links included and after clicking on one of the link if the link open in a new tab, that's really helpful, Because I can compare both a the same time.. But when the link convert into a unwanted page in a new tab  which is annoying and can be the reason of losing people

What do you mean by an unwanted page? Do you mean irrelevant page?

Why did not you add such well-known tools as:

Screaming Frog SEO Spider

Similar Web

tool,

Edited by Khartty

I really like the on-page SEO tools that offer Exai website builder. Because my site is built there I can always be sure that I have all on page SEO points thicked.