• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: OCT. 20 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 Promoyze Club Explaindio LLC $37.00
    2 PLRXtreme: Expert Content Videos Edmund Loh $9.39
    3 Success Habits Pro Francis X Watson $19.70
    4 Quotamator PRO - 1 Click Automated Traffic-Getting Software Brett Ingram and Mo Latif $39.95
    5 [PLR] Binge-Proof Lifestyle Yu Shaun & Cally Lee $8.48
    6 Viddyoze TC Viddyoze $37.00
    7 Domainer Elite PRO Software And Marketplace Jamie Lewis $47.00
    8 2017 Converted Notes Tim Castleman $17.00
    9 SociOffer-Lite Daniel Adetunji $9.00
    10 Deadbeat Super Affiliate (Reloaded) Dan Brock $17.00

11 Step Guide to Convert New Audiences With Facebook Ads

Facebook Facebook Ads Facebook Marketing Social Media Ads

• Please log in to reply
    15 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,368
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 21 February 2017 - 03:05 AM

A nice guide to getting better results from your Facebook ad campaigns...

I was so excited when I created my first Facebook Ad campaign.

I can remember thinking that it was the answer to all of my problems.

It was so cheap and there was so much volume.

In fact, there are now over 1.86+ billion monthly active Facebook users, and it takes up 22% of the internet time Americans spend on mobile devices – compared with 11% on Google search and Youtube combined!

In my mind, I had it all figured out…

My ads would go up, hundreds of thousands of people would visit my website and convert into customers.

The reality? The ads went live and no one took any notice.

The few that did click through didn’t stick around for longer than 30 seconds.

Did this experience make me stop using Facebook Ads?

11 Step Guide to Convert New Audiences With Facebook Ads

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#2 RaymondisCool

RaymondisCool

• posts 12

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:19 PM

Is anyone getting good sales and conversions using facebook ads? It seems that someone must be as they are selling a lot of them but wondering if it makes sense to do them if it is not something you are focusing on.

#3 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,368
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:37 PM

Is anyone getting good sales and conversions using facebook ads? It seems that someone must be as they are selling a lot of them but wondering if it makes sense to do them if it is not something you are focusing on.

Yes there are some people cleaning up with Facebook Ads. I use them for local as Facebook's geo targetting is pretty good and I have pretty good results. I have personally tried them for other niches with mixed results. The key to Facebook (and the other social media sites) is that you move your prospects and leads off of Facebook and into your own funnel and website. Get them on a list that you control rather than Facebook or some other social media company.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#4 GreenLee

GreenLee

• posts 41

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:30 AM

There is some good info here. Not sure how I missed this thread earlier but glad that I was scanning some of the older threads. I have done some Facebook ads with limited success and the info here looks like it should help me improve my conversions. 

#5 RicardoDiaz

RicardoDiaz

• posts 28

Posted 07 May 2017 - 10:05 PM

I have been able to get good results with Facebook ads but it does take some work to get your targeting correct. Facebook ads are very similar to adwords or any ppc ads in that if you make sure you are not wasting money advertising to people who are not going to buy you can make them work. Getting your targeting tweaked is the hard part once you have that it is easy to be profitable. 

Of course assuming you have a product or service that does not suck. 

#6 RaymondisCool

RaymondisCool

• posts 12

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:58 PM

I have been able to get good results with Facebook ads but it does take some work to get your targeting correct. Facebook ads are very similar to adwords or any ppc ads in that if you make sure you are not wasting money advertising to people who are not going to buy you can make them work. Getting your targeting tweaked is the hard part once you have that it is easy to be profitable. 

Of course assuming you have a product or service that does not suck. 

Thanks I have been thinking about trying out FB ads. I will spend some time thinking about who I am exactly targeting since that seems to be what makes or breaks it. 

#7 Etsane666

Etsane666

• posts 29

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:44 PM

I recently started doing Facebook ads with ok but not great results. Looking at the article it seems there are some areas that I need to do some tweaking. I will give them a try and see how much it improves my results. 

#8 GreenLee

GreenLee

• posts 41

Posted 09 June 2017 - 01:37 AM

I recently started doing Facebook ads with ok but not great results. Looking at the article it seems there are some areas that I need to do some tweaking. I will give them a try and see how much it improves my results. 

I made some changes using the info in the article and it did help my conversions by quite a bit so yes the info does work. 

#9 Etsane666

Etsane666

• posts 29

Posted 02 July 2017 - 08:20 PM

I made some changes using the info in the article and it did help my conversions by quite a bit so yes the info does work. 

I am seeing some improvements as well I do not have it down completely yet but I am getting better results. 

#10 Jerrell Cam

Jerrell Cam

• posts 14

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:53 PM

Informative article I have been considering trying Facebook ads but was unsure about the best way to get started. Does anyone use video in their Facebook campaigns? From a lot of what I have read video seems to drive traffic better than text and images. 

#11 Kali DJ

Kali DJ

• posts 61

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:57 PM

Informative article I have been considering trying Facebook ads but was unsure about the best way to get started. Does anyone use video in their Facebook campaigns? From a lot of what I have read video seems to drive traffic better than text and images. 

I found this link in another thread it might be helpful  http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-mobile-video-tab-what-marketers-need-to-know/

#12 Jerrell Cam

Jerrell Cam

• posts 14

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:12 AM

I found this link in another thread it might be helpful  http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-mobile-video-tab-what-marketers-need-to-know/

Thanks I will check it out. 

#13 Brook Lesch

Brook Lesch

• posts 35

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:00 PM

Nice share thanks for the link there is quite a bit of good info there that should improve my Facebook marketing

#14 Morrill

Morrill

• posts 26

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

Thanks for the link I found it quite helpful

#15 APOK

APOK

• posts 48

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:22 PM

Facebook ads work just as good as adwords or any other ppc ads and they tend to be cheaper which helps. You do have to make sure you are targeting the correct groups so your money is not wasted and like any traffic paid or otherwise you have to make sure your page converts at a high enough rate. 

#16 Chadrick

Chadrick

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 117

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:41 PM

Facebook ads work just as good as adwords or any other ppc ads and they tend to be cheaper which helps. You do have to make sure you are targeting the correct groups so your money is not wasted and like any traffic paid or otherwise you have to make sure your page converts at a high enough rate. 

The other thing you need to do is start out slow. Start your campaigns with a low ad spend and tweak your targeting and landing page first before dumping large amounts of money into it. Only ramp up your ad spend after the conversions are doing well.