Sign in to follow this  
_Richard

11 Step Guide to Convert New Audiences With Facebook Ads

A nice guide to getting better results from your Facebook ad campaigns...

I was so excited when I created my first Facebook Ad campaign.

I can remember thinking that it was the answer to all of my problems.

It was so cheap and there was so much volume.

In fact, there are now over 1.86+ billion monthly active Facebook users, and it takes up 22% of the internet time Americans spend on mobile devices – compared with 11% on Google search and Youtube combined!

In my mind, I had it all figured out…

My ads would go up, hundreds of thousands of people would visit my website and convert into customers.

The reality? The ads went live and no one took any notice.

The few that did click through didn’t stick around for longer than 30 seconds.

Did this experience make me stop using Facebook Ads?

Please login or register to see this link.

Is anyone getting good sales and conversions using facebook ads? It seems that someone must be as they are selling a lot of them but wondering if it makes sense to do them if it is not something you are focusing on.

Yes there are some people cleaning up with Facebook Ads. I use them for local as Facebook's geo targetting is pretty good and I have pretty good results. I have personally tried them for other niches with mixed results. The key to Facebook (and the other social media sites) is that you move your prospects and leads off of Facebook and into your own funnel and website. Get them on a list that you control rather than Facebook or some other social media company.

There is some good info here. Not sure how I missed this thread earlier but glad that I was scanning some of the older threads. I have done some Facebook ads with limited success and the info here looks like it should help me improve my conversions. 

Is anyone getting good sales and conversions using facebook ads? It seems that someone must be as they are selling a lot of them but wondering if it makes sense to do them if it is not something you are focusing on.

I have been able to get good results with Facebook ads but it does take some work to get your targeting correct. Facebook ads are very similar to adwords or any ppc ads in that if you make sure you are not wasting money advertising to people who are not going to buy you can make them work. Getting your targeting tweaked is the hard part once you have that it is easy to be profitable. 

Of course assuming you have a product or service that does not suck. 

I have been able to get good results with Facebook ads but it does take some work to get your targeting correct. Facebook ads are very similar to adwords or any ppc ads in that if you make sure you are not wasting money advertising to people who are not going to buy you can make them work. Getting your targeting tweaked is the hard part once you have that it is easy to be profitable. 

Of course assuming you have a product or service that does not suck. 

Thanks I have been thinking about trying out FB ads. I will spend some time thinking about who I am exactly targeting since that seems to be what makes or breaks it. 

I recently started doing Facebook ads with ok but not great results. Looking at the article it seems there are some areas that I need to do some tweaking. I will give them a try and see how much it improves my results. 

I recently started doing Facebook ads with ok but not great results. Looking at the article it seems there are some areas that I need to do some tweaking. I will give them a try and see how much it improves my results. 

I made some changes using the info in the article and it did help my conversions by quite a bit so yes the info does work. 

I made some changes using the info in the article and it did help my conversions by quite a bit so yes the info does work. 

I am seeing some improvements as well I do not have it down completely yet but I am getting better results. 

Informative article I have been considering trying Facebook ads but was unsure about the best way to get started. Does anyone use video in their Facebook campaigns? From a lot of what I have read video seems to drive traffic better than text and images. 

Informative article I have been considering trying Facebook ads but was unsure about the best way to get started. Does anyone use video in their Facebook campaigns? From a lot of what I have read video seems to drive traffic better than text and images. 

I found this link in another thread it might be helpful  

Facebook ads work just as good as adwords or any other ppc ads and they tend to be cheaper which helps. You do have to make sure you are targeting the correct groups so your money is not wasted and like any traffic paid or otherwise you have to make sure your page converts at a high enough rate. 

Facebook ads work just as good as adwords or any other ppc ads and they tend to be cheaper which helps. You do have to make sure you are targeting the correct groups so your money is not wasted and like any traffic paid or otherwise you have to make sure your page converts at a high enough rate. 

The other thing you need to do is start out slow. Start your campaigns with a low ad spend and tweak your targeting and landing page first before dumping large amounts of money into it. Only ramp up your ad spend after the conversions are doing well. 

A nice guide to getting better results from your Facebook ad campaigns...

It is really very awesome, Thanks for sharing it.

I have one question can you give a brief idea about marketing through LinkedIn and Twitter?

It is really very awesome, Thanks for sharing it.

I have one question can you give a brief idea about marketing through LinkedIn and Twitter?

A quick search of the forum found the following