• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: AUG. 22 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 SmartVideo Upgrade - Templates VideoRemix $67.00
    2 Fast Traffic Bot Eric Holmlund $20.03
    3 YT Affiliate Formula Ivana Bosnjak $13.65
    4 SyndRanker: Link Indexer Neil Napier $17.00
    5 Pixa Logo - 200 Brand New Logo Ultimate Bundle Adhitya tri Arifianto $19.00
    6 LetClicks Elite Team LetX $9.99
    7 LinkedIn Marketing 3.0 Biz in a Box Monster PLR Dr. Amit Pareek $9.95
    8 Viddyoze Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    9 [PLR] Productivity Mastery Wealthy PLR $17.89
    10 Affiliazon DFY Monthly Niche Pack Kurt Chrisler $27.00
    11 Kindle Keyword and Self Publishing Software David Chesson $97.00

52 Up-to-Date Facebook Marketing Ideas - February 2017

Facebook Marketing Facebook Facebook ads social media marketing

• Please log in to reply
    32 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:48 AM

A nice list of ways to use Facebook for marketing, well reading. 

Have you noticed the changes in Facebook over the past couple years?

Perhaps a drop in your organic reach?

An emphasis being placed by the platform on paid promotion?

Perhaps you've seen a slowdown in your Page Likes?

You're not alone. A lot of marketers are seeing these changes, and not all of them are positive.

But so many of the "Facebook Marketing" guides out there are from 2013 or 2014. Back when Facebook had barely broken a billion users and asking people to Like your page was still legal.

This resource, however, is as up-to-date as it can be. I'll give you 52 Facebook Marketing Ideas, covering…

1 - 28: Facebook Posting
    28 - 34: Facebook Page Optimization
    35 - 43: Facebook Advertising
    44 - 52: Facebook Promotions
    Let's get rolling! 

52 Up-to-Date Facebook Marketing Ideas - February 2017

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#2 LexxJuan

LexxJuan

• posts 26

Posted 18 February 2017 - 06:37 PM

Some good ideas in that list and quite a few can be modified a bit and used in places other than facebook

#3 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:29 PM

Some good ideas in that list and quite a few can be modified a bit and used in places other than facebook

This is true of most marketing ideas. Very often you can take something you see and then tweak it a bit and use it in a slightly (or not so slightly) different manner or different place. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#4 MireySharpe

MireySharpe

• posts 54

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:31 PM

A nice list of ideas, I can see using them in multiple places. You find a lot of good articles to post it must take you some time to filter through them. 

#5 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

A nice list of ideas, I can see using them in multiple places. You find a lot of good articles to post it must take you some time to filter through them. 

I have some good rss feeds setup so it is not as time consuming as it may seem. 

All My Forum Topics

#6 MackenzieDS

MackenzieDS

• posts 37

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:56 PM

I use facebook a lot but have not tried most of the ideas on your list but there are some that sound like a good fit for what I do so I am going to give a try and see how they work.

#7 DaneSCorby

DaneSCorby

• posts 29

Posted 07 March 2017 - 01:17 AM

You can reuse just about all marketing copy, you should check out some of the old print stuff that is available from decades ago. Some of those guys could write some great copy. Taking those ideas and modifying them for online and new products works extremely well.  

#8 anastasia romanov

anastasia romanov

• posts 56

Posted 07 March 2017 - 02:34 AM

You can reuse just about all marketing copy, you should check out some of the old print stuff that is available from decades ago. Some of those guys could write some great copy. Taking those ideas and modifying them for online and new products works extremely well.  

Like old newspaper ads? How would you find and dig out sales copy from them?

#9 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:00 AM

So some searches for sales copy swipe files and you will be able to find a lot of old sales copy out there just waiting to come alive again... 

All My Forum Topics

#10 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 07 March 2017 - 04:06 AM

Also if you are interested in writing sales copy and conversions you should spend some time on the Marketing Experiments site and copyblogger has a pretty good free copy writing course. 

All My Forum Topics

#11 MireySharpe

MireySharpe

• posts 54

Posted 07 March 2017 - 06:40 PM

So some searches for sales copy swipe files and you will be able to find a lot of old sales copy out there just waiting to come alive again... 

I did not know there was such a thing and I am not sure how. My search turned up a lot of paid and fairly expensive options as well as a bunch of free ones. Are there any out there that are worth paying for? 

#12 SoRene

SoRene

• posts 26

Posted 07 March 2017 - 08:15 PM

I did not know there was such a thing and I am not sure how. My search turned up a lot of paid and fairly expensive options as well as a bunch of free ones. Are there any out there that are worth paying for?

Probably not, there is a very large amount of free copy swipe files out there so unless you are looking for something specific that you cannnot find I would not purchase anything.

#13 The New Matt

The New Matt

• posts 94

Posted 07 March 2017 - 11:36 PM

I agree there is really no sense in paying for swipe files as there are a lot of free ones out there to be had so keep your money for now.

#14 Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 120

Posted 08 March 2017 - 05:52 PM

You should be saving good sales copy whenever you run across it. Whenever I see a good sales page no matter what the niche I save it to a notebook. Been doing that for years and have a pretty good collection of copy to look at when creating a sales page.

#15 GlenWasHere

GlenWasHere

• posts 55

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:27 AM

You should be saving good sales copy whenever you run across it. Whenever I see a good sales page no matter what the niche I save it to a notebook. Been doing that for years and have a pretty good collection of copy to look at when creating a sales page.

How do you organize all that? I have started to do this a few times but just end up with an unorganized mess that really did not do me any good. I tried a couple different ways but none really seemed to work.

Edited by GlenWasHere, 09 March 2017 - 01:28 AM.

#16 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:26 AM

How do you organize all that? I have started to do this a few times but just end up with an unorganized mess that really did not do me any good. I tried a couple different ways but none really seemed to work.

I use evernote to keep mine organized, in fact I use it to keep pretty much every piece of information I save organized. It is great for saving anything you find on the web as there is a clipper you can use from your browser to clip it right into evernote. 

You can put stuff in folders which helps but what really makes it work is that you can tag all your notes so you can do different searches when you are looking for something you saved. I save a lot of stuff in evernote, the last time I checked my evernote file was just over 16 gigs. 

All My Forum Topics

#17 D rocs

D rocs

• posts 39

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:33 PM

I use evernote to keep mine organized, in fact I use it to keep pretty much every piece of information I save organized. It is great for saving anything you find on the web as there is a clipper you can use from your browser to clip it right into evernote. 

You can put stuff in folders which helps but what really makes it work is that you can tag all your notes so you can do different searches when you are looking for something you saved. I save a lot of stuff in evernote, the last time I checked my evernote file was just over 16 gigs.

That seems like a lot I take it you are not just saving sales copy because that sounds like an excessive amount.

#18 landofthefallingsun

landofthefallingsun

• posts 69

Posted 10 March 2017 - 01:32 AM

Do you guys really find having a bunch of old sales copy all the useful? Seems like a lot to keep organized and not sure I am seeing the benefit.

#19 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:40 AM

That seems like a lot I take it you are not just saving sales copy because that sounds like an excessive amount.

No not just sales copy. I basically use it as a file cabinet and save most everything there. I like it because you can tag everything which makes searching for information on any particular topic or even for a particular piece of information relatively easy.

All My Forum Topics

#20 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,013
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 10 March 2017 - 02:41 AM

Do you guys really find having a bunch of old sales copy all the useful? Seems like a lot to keep organized and not sure I am seeing the benefit.

I find it helpful and that way you already have copy to go through for ideas when starting a sales page rather starting a search to see what is out there that could be helpful. 

All My Forum Topics