• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    Gmail PVA Accounts Account Creation $5
    (5 Gmail PVA Accounts)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: MAY 26 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    2 SociVideo Jukebox Pro Ben Murray $25.97
    3 Vyper Leaderboard Youzign $37.00
    4 Hijackrr Pro Glynn Kosky & Ariel Sanders $23.95
    5 Pixo Blaster Han Fan $34.97
    6 Social Zen 3 Accounts - The Ultimate 100% Hands-free, Fully Automated Social Web App! OJ James & Austin Anthony $43.00
    7 [PLR] Turbo Gif Animator John Delavera $9.95
    8 Motion Animation Pro SuperGoodProduct $18.15
    9 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    10 BuilderAll Internet Marketing Platform - Unlimited User's License.  e-Business4us INC $47.90

How Hootsuite Increased Conversion By 16% With One Question

Conversion Rate Optimization Conversions landing pages Sales Funnels

• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:14 PM

Are you giving the visitors to your landing pages enough information? What assumptions are you making? How can you find out by asking one simple question?

A first impression is everything. That’s why most products’ landing pages aim to communicate their product’s mission at a glance.

If a landing page doesn’t prompt a lead to become a customer, it often means something got lost along the way—a customer reached the page expecting one thing, but they got something else. So when you figure out why leads’ expectations aren’t being met, you’ll get those conversion numbers up.

Hootsuite, the most widely used social media management platform, was able to get to the bottom of this problem with one on-site survey question. Here’s how.

How Hootsuite Increased Conversion By 16% With One Question

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#2 Damsu

Damsu

• posts 36

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:32 PM

Well you know what they say about ass/u/me.

Getting more information about what our visitors are looking for when they come to our sites is always a good idea. 

#3 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:48 PM

Getting more information about what our visitors are looking for when they come to our sites is always a good idea. 

So true about assuming but we all do it anyway. 

Getting more information is generally better however the  key takeaway here is the "knowledge assumption" where we assume a level of knowledge about what is going on that our visitors do not have.   That is why when I put websites or sales funnels together I try and test them using people with as little knowledge of what is going on as possible. You need to make sure your stuff works with low information visitors. 

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#4 Jeffry Self

Jeffry Self

• posts 27

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:08 AM

So true about assuming but we all do it anyway. 

Getting more information is generally better however the  key takeaway here is the "knowledge assumption" where we assume a level of knowledge about what is going on that our visitors do not have.   That is why when I put websites or sales funnels together I try and test them using people with as little knowledge of what is going on as possible. You need to make sure your stuff works with low information visitors.

I am somewhat surprised taht it made such a difference, you would think that the people going to a hootsuite page would have knowledge of what they were looking at.

Does testing make that much of a difference if you are not targeting those low information visitors?

#5 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,571
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:12 AM

I am somewhat surprised taht it made such a difference, you would think that the people going to a hootsuite page would have knowledge of what they were looking at.

Does testing make that much of a difference if you are not targeting those low information visitors?

You obviously are not the only one or hootsuite would started asking questions right from the start. The thing is that we all do it to one extent or another. Because we know something we assume that most other people know it as well. When you are selling services or even products this is a bad thing to do because most of the time that assumption is wrong. Most people do NOT know what you or I know so the better assumption to make is that your target audience is lacking most of your knowledge and put your sales pages together thinking that.  

All My Forum Topics

#6 Jeffry Self

Jeffry Self

• posts 27

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:46 PM

It does it really does. Getting real information is always the best thing to do but so many people assume they have a good idea or great website only to find out after spending large amounts of money that their ideas were not selling. 

#7 GlenWasHere

GlenWasHere

• posts 51

Posted 11 May 2017 - 10:34 PM

Well I would guess that Hootsuite is not really targeting low information visitors and it made a big difference for them.

Making assumptions about your visitors without any solid information to back it up very rarely ends well.

#8 anastasia romanov

anastasia romanov

• posts 35

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:12 PM

I would not think that most people going to the hootsuite site are low information visitors. If so they are doing a really bad job of targeting their ads and marketing which I doubt is the case. Since that is the case then yes I think testing is something that everyone should be doing and really what is the downside to testing? The worst you are out is some time and the upside could be very big so it seems worth doing to me.