• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

500 Free Tools for Your Startup or Small Business

• Please log in to reply
    15 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,475
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:33 AM

Had some comments about the cost of the tools on the last list so here is a very large list (500) budget tools.

I always get asked, what is a good tool for this or can I do this, this is very closely followed by …… but I don’t have any budget.

OK, so good news/bad news scenario, while there are a lot of great free tools out there, you might find that trying to use a free or freemium tool actually takes you longer to complete something as it is not truly fit for purpose, should this happen I would argue that this free software has a cost attached, your time!

However when you are just starting out, it is important to keep costs to a minimum and manage those monthly subscriptions carefully. It is all too easy for them to sneak up on you and create large monthly overheads.

So, I have scoured the internet in search of free tools or services with a freemium offering to help grow your business, and when they have helped you grow to a certain level, you can consider becoming a paying customer; they helped you grow, perhaps time to pay back the favour!

500 Free Tools for Your Startup or Small Business

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#2 TheTechDude

TheTechDude

• posts 56

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

I have to say this list is better than the other one. More choices and well free and cheap is always good. 

#3 GlenWasHere

GlenWasHere

• posts 65

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

I agree that this list is more useful than the last one. 

#4 Supereagle

Supereagle

• posts 31

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

I have not checked out the other list that is being compared to this one but this list of free tools is very extensive and useful. Thank you for the share

#5 Seth Kumarin

Seth Kumarin

• posts 59

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:19 PM

a comprehensive list of free tools a lot which I had not seen before. Good find and thanks for the post

#6 MireySharpe

MireySharpe

• posts 84

Posted 08 February 2017 - 08:21 PM

Well that is a list and a half. Looks like a lot of useful tools in there that I had never heard of before. Very cool share. 

#7 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,475
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:32 PM

I have added this one to the images master thread. 

If you seen any missing from my list post it in the thread

https://trafficplanet.com/topic/11620-images-resources-and-tools-master-list/

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#8 Morrill

Morrill

• posts 31

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:32 PM

Nice that this one got bumped up with the image threads there are some very good tools on the list. 

#9 RetaX77

RetaX77

• posts 40

Posted 10 September 2017 - 04:46 PM

A great list I found a few that are going to be very helpful for my marketing. 

#10 CMch

CMch

• posts 69

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:40 PM

Pretty good list of tools. Something for everyone.

#11 Anthonyco

Anthonyco

• posts 8

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:23 PM

This is a great share there are all kinds of useful tools in this list.

#12 real time

real time

• posts 74

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:28 AM

Looks like it has something for everyone as it covers a lot of different types of tools. This one definitely gets bookmarked. 

#13 AdrianV

AdrianV

• posts 28

Posted 09 November 2017 - 06:13 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations on which of the image editors included in the list would be the best choice?

#14 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,475
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations on which of the image editors included in the list would be the best choice?

https://www.canva.com/

All My Forum Topics

#15 Brook Lesch

Brook Lesch

• posts 38

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:55 AM

Going to have to vote for canva as well. Does a good job and is easy to use. 

#16 Zink

Zink

• posts 29

Posted 16 November 2017 - 08:35 PM

I also vote for canva it is a very good program