• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • 500 Free Tools for Your Startup or Small Business

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,031
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:33 AM

Had some comments about the cost of the tools on the last list so here is a very large list (500) budget tools.

I always get asked, what is a good tool for this or can I do this, this is very closely followed by …… but I don’t have any budget.

OK, so good news/bad news scenario, while there are a lot of great free tools out there, you might find that trying to use a free or freemium tool actually takes you longer to complete something as it is not truly fit for purpose, should this happen I would argue that this free software has a cost attached, your time!

However when you are just starting out, it is important to keep costs to a minimum and manage those monthly subscriptions carefully. It is all too easy for them to sneak up on you and create large monthly overheads.

So, I have scoured the internet in search of free tools or services with a freemium offering to help grow your business, and when they have helped you grow to a certain level, you can consider becoming a paying customer; they helped you grow, perhaps time to pay back the favour!

500 Free Tools for Your Startup or Small Business

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#2 TheTechDude

TheTechDude

• posts 8

Posted 05 January 2017 - 04:59 PM

I have to say this list is better than the other one. More choices and well free and cheap is always good. 

#3 GlenWasHere

GlenWasHere

• posts 23

Posted 05 January 2017 - 08:13 PM

I agree that this list is more useful than the last one. 

#4 Supereagle

Supereagle

• posts 4

Posted 11 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

I have not checked out the other list that is being compared to this one but this list of free tools is very extensive and useful. Thank you for the share