_Richard

500 Free Tools for Your Startup or Small Business

Had some comments about the cost of the tools on the last list so here is a very large list (500) budget tools.

I always get asked, what is a good tool for this or can I do this, this is very closely followed by …… but I don’t have any budget.

OK, so good news/bad news scenario, while there are a lot of great free tools out there, you might find that trying to use a free or freemium tool actually takes you longer to complete something as it is not truly fit for purpose, should this happen I would argue that this free software has a cost attached, your time!

However when you are just starting out, it is important to keep costs to a minimum and manage those monthly subscriptions carefully. It is all too easy for them to sneak up on you and create large monthly overheads.

So, I have scoured the internet in search of free tools or services with a freemium offering to help grow your business, and when they have helped you grow to a certain level, you can consider becoming a paying customer; they helped you grow, perhaps time to pay back the favour!

Please login or register to see this link.

Had some comments about the cost of the tools on the last list so here is a very large list (500) budget tools.

Please login or register to see this link.

The List is very useful for the novice businessmen who are looking to get the assistance from the Internet. Some tools are very good in the list which tells you in detail exactly what to do in startup.