This topic is now closed to further replies.
Hi, i wanna share with you some traffic sources i found to be good.
Traffic Sources and Traffic Ideas ===================================
Plenty of Fish - Please login or register to see this link.
Facebook - Please login or register to see this link.
Twitter - Please login or register to see this link.
Youtube - Please login or register to see this link.
Note: You can also simply create your own youtube videos and upload them, with your opt-in page link embedded in the video, or below in the description. Try producing several of these for best results. SiteScout - Please login or register to see this link.
(formerly AdBrite) - You can buy a lot of traffic here. Great place to start. BuySellAds -Please login or register to see this link.
- Paid traffic from a ton of different publishers. Excellent site to get started with. Bing / Yahoo Search - Please login or register to see this link.
- 2nd tier PPC network. Not as much traffic as Google, but less strict and cheaper prices AdMarketPlace - Please login or register to see this link.
- Self Serve Text Ads EZineArticles -Please login or register to see this link.
- Publish relavant articles about the topic of your niche and link to your opt-in page domain for List Building. You will generate floods of free traffic. TrafficVance - Please login or register to see this link.
- I believe they require a $1000 deposit, but well worth it. They are a PPV/CPV ad network and have a very nice interface. Lead Impact - Please login or register to see this link.
- Another CPV ad network with a good reputation. Lots of international inventory. Ask - Please login or register to see this link.
- Go here and answer questions related to your niche, while mentioning your opt-in page as a good source of information. Great way to generate free traffic. Chech also this site, lots of sources of traffic: Please login or register to see this link.
If you are considering using Facebook Groups or have tried using it to market your business without much success this article is a good place to start.
Please login or register to see this link.
I would like to share the method of getting super targeted traffic that worked well for me and thought it will be a good idea to share it with you so you can benefit from it. it works.
Basically what I do is I go to google alert and create an alert on the topic that I'm targeting I'm in internet marketing niche this what I'm familiar with so let say it will be on affiliate marketing or make money online. You want this keyword to has the largest amount of traffic possible don't make alerts on keywords that has low amount of traffic. so what next.
For the potions of the alert I like to make it like that
How often : as it happens
Source : Blog or Discussions. you can create one for blog and another one for discussion I don't miss with other. just this two.
Region : any region
language : English
How many : only the best results.
After that, what will happen is google will send you an alerts of the blog posts and forum discussions that are new and updated and recently indexed by google. this are the most hot today and will get a lot of traffic. what you will do then. if it's a blog you will comment on it by your link or if it's a forum discussion. you will join and post with your signature. it's that simple.
it worked well for me. let me know what do you think and if I can help you with this.
Hi! fellow IM
I want to quickly highlight 5 advantages derived from video marketing.
Is no doubt that video marketing is taking over the internet of things when it comes to promoting products and services.
every optin pages, every sales page or better still every landing pages has video as the first thing. that's because it converts.
1. YOU WATCHED A VIDEO TODAY?
Customers watch videos a lot, i do, of course i am a customer to someone out there. i will always prefer watching a video of the product(s) that i want to buy than reading a long content description. many people nowadays have little or no time for reading long tailed articles. everyone is opting for a video.
"The video they watch, is it yours?
2. Video Is Mobile Friendly
Every marketer understands that phrase "mobile Friendly". The reason why you are advertising in the first place is to make sales. that means, where ever the traffic that converts to sales is, there we will go.
3. Video Help Increase your Competitions
Let say you are Bidding for a keyword on Google Adwords Campaign and your PPC is $30/click. and as a startup with no huge capital to throw away. you find out the Big players eat you up. you spend $200 a day with no single conversion on your sales page. men, that's frustrating you know. But with video, one can easily increase conversion speedily.
"It helps you increase your competition" 4. Video Sharing is Easy to Do.
"700+ YouTube videos shared on twitter every minutes
500+ years Videos are watched on Facebook every day
This could be your marketing video been shared for free over and over again, driving targeted traffic to your product or sale page
5. Videos Do the Selling. with a "BUY NOW BUTTON" on it
One can actually embed almost anything on their landing page video. starting from a call-to-action button, to a BUY NOW button, to an optin form, and anything at all. many many other things. And that is instant sales for you.
SO I WILL SAY IF YOU ARE YET TO START VIDEO MARKETING, THEN GET GOING NOW
I'm getting ready to launch a case study where I'll be building a new niche site from scratch.
I'll be sharing all the strategies I use to build and grow the site over time.
I just wanted to make this post to get your input on how you'd like to see a niche case study like this proceed.
I'm even open to suggestions on the niche to target.
The main point is to test out some of the popular strategies for social media, and seo to see if we can build a site naturally.
Let me know if this is something that you'd be interested in following.