• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

HMA alternatives?

• Please log in to reply
    32 replies to this topic

#21 Seth Kumarin

Seth Kumarin

• posts 59

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:19 PM

I use iBVPN and it works pretty well and the support is good. 

#22 SharonPG

SharonPG

• posts 73

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

I use vpn unlimited and am pretty happy with it as the speed and connections are good. 

#23 GlenWasHere

GlenWasHere

• posts 65

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:33 AM

Private Internet Access is what I have been using for the last couple of years and it works good. I have hit a slow connection sometimes but there are always plenty of other ones to choose from that I have never not been able to connect altogether. 

#24 DannielD

DannielD

• posts 70

Posted 09 February 2017 - 12:29 AM

I am currently using PIA but I have used dotvpn and browsec as well and all three are good. I usually go with the one I can find a coupon or special on when it comes time to renew whatever plan I am on. 

#25 kokoathome

kokoathome

• posts 42

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:48 AM

I have been using ibVPN and it is mostly good. The nodes in California tend to be slow but the rest of them are pretty fast.

#26 DaneSCorby

DaneSCorby

• posts 35

Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:37 PM

I ran across this today some good discounts on vpns http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/6-heavily-discounted-vpn-subscriptions-can-get-today/

#27 Nancy Cruz

Nancy Cruz

• posts 39

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:45 PM

I am using browsec and it is going well no connection or speed problems so far

#28 MireySharpe

MireySharpe

• posts 84

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:10 PM

I have been using pure vpn for the last 6 months and it good. I have not had much in the way of problems with speed or connecting.

#29 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,469
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:55 AM

Here is an article rating some VPN services with a couple I had not heard of before. 

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-great-free-vpn-services-compared-which-is-fastest/

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#30 Chadrick

Chadrick

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 123

Posted 18 February 2017 - 03:13 AM

Both pia and ibvpn are good choices I have used both without and big problems. 

#31 AzlanXTP

AzlanXTP

• posts 3

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:54 AM

I used Tor Guard and it works for me. Found a review about it on Google. I don't understand why anyone doesn't recommend it here.

#32 landofthefallingsun

landofthefallingsun

• posts 79

Posted 19 February 2017 - 08:00 PM

I used Tor Guard and it works for me. Found a review about it on Google. I don't understand why anyone doesn't recommend it here.

Probably just because nobody that has posted has used it, not really that many posts so I am sure there are many out there that have not been mentioned. There are a few mentioned in this thread and on some of the links that I have not heard of before. There are a lot of vpn companies out there so not really odd that in this small sample some get left out.  

#33 DaveV

DaveV

• posts 37

Posted 20 February 2017 - 09:06 PM

Somebody did earlier in the thread. 

I have been using pia and vpn unlimited and they both work well.