Hi, I am looking for VPN service. So far, i found that HMA (hide My Ass) is good in terms of pricing but sometimes the connection speed is somewhat slow.Can anyone share good alternatives to HMA, which is quite close in pricing but better in terms of quality/speed?

Hi, I am looking for VPN service. So far, i found that HMA (hide My Ass) is good in terms of pricing but sometimes the connection speed is somewhat slow.Can anyone share good alternatives to HMA, which is quite close in pricing but better in terms of quality/speed?

I use PIA (private internet access) . Price is competitive, support is good, and the speed is generally fast enough to stream video. None of the companies are going to be as fast as a direct connection but I have tried several (including HMA)  and found PIA to be the best of the bunch.

Sometimes I will find a slow node but they have enough of them that switching to another one that is faster has always been an option.

Looking around for specials is not a bad idea as they run them a lot. Last time resubscribed I found a two year special for ~$50, it is not they are super expensive to start with but saving money is always a good thing.

Private Internet Access (PIA), BTGuard, TorGuard,VPN4ALL and PureVPN are some of the other alternatives.

Yes but have you used any of them? Easy enough to find a list but without knowing which ones work better you can go from one bad service to another.

Zenmate is good. They are not the cheapest but the spped is better than others I have used. 

Private Internet Access is what I have been using for the last couple of years and it works good. I have hit a slow connection sometimes but there are always plenty of other ones to choose from that I have never not been able to connect altogether.