Sign in to follow this  
_Richard

The Master list of Marketing and Sales Tools

There are two good things about this article:

First it is a substantial list of  350+ tools, some of which were new to me (and hopefully you guys) which is always good.

Second it is a great example of link building. We received an email from the author lettings us know that we were included in his list and if possible could we share the article from our site or social media account. Now not everyone he emailed is gong to do so but even if 25% do you are looking at close to 100 links that took no more work then sending out emails.

This is a strategy that I have used and it can be very effective, especially for newer blogs trying to get some traction.

The following is a massive compiled list of marketing and sales tools I’ve used over the past 4+ years to bootstrap dozens of businesses. Some of the tools below will be relevant to you, others may not fit your business. The reason this list is valuable to you is that you can use these tools to automate processes, save time, and make your business run more smoothly. I’ve spent the last 4+ years finding these tools so you don’t have to. If you end up discovering just one resource from this list, then I feel like I’ve helped someone.

All I ask is that you share this list with friends, colleagues, and other connections to help those that could get a little extra bump in their business. You can also download this entire list with an additional resources into an excel spreadsheet for more simple sharing. Please comment on what you think and if you found this helpful! Please share it!

Please login or register to see this link.

Does anybody who checked out the list have any favorites or any tools that look worth the money?

I use buffer an onlywire they are pretty cheap and save a lot of time. That duplication academy looks interesting I was thinking of testing it out. 

Has anyone used VideoScribe? It looks cool but I was wondering how hard it would be to use. 

I have used it and it is pretty easy to use. I let my subscription lapse as we were not really using it anymore but the program itself worked just fine.