• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

The Master list of Marketing and Sales Tools

• Please log in to reply
    20 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,479
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 06 December 2016 - 07:38 PM

There are two good things about this article:

First it is a substantial list of  350+ tools, some of which were new to me (and hopefully you guys) which is always good.

Second it is a great example of link building. We received an email from the author lettings us know that we were included in his list and if possible could we share the article from our site or social media account. Now not everyone he emailed is gong to do so but even if 25% do you are looking at close to 100 links that took no more work then sending out emails.

This is a strategy that I have used and it can be very effective, especially for newer blogs trying to get some traction.

The following is a massive compiled list of marketing and sales tools I’ve used over the past 4+ years to bootstrap dozens of businesses. Some of the tools below will be relevant to you, others may not fit your business. The reason this list is valuable to you is that you can use these tools to automate processes, save time, and make your business run more smoothly. I’ve spent the last 4+ years finding these tools so you don’t have to. If you end up discovering just one resource from this list, then I feel like I’ve helped someone.

All I ask is that you share this list with friends, colleagues, and other connections to help those that could get a little extra bump in their business. You can also download this entire list with an additional resources into an excel spreadsheet for more simple sharing. Please comment on what you think and if you found this helpful! Please share it!

The Master list of Marketing and Sales Tools

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#2 Damsu

Damsu

• posts 96

Posted 06 December 2016 - 11:41 PM

That is a big list. I had not heard of a lot of them before.  A good number of them are expensive but quite a few of them might be useful and fairly cheap

#3 seogroupbuy

seogroupbuy

• posts 24

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:30 AM

An excellent wide variety of them are luxurious but quite some of them is probably useful and pretty cheap

#4 The New Matt

The New Matt

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 138

Posted 08 December 2016 - 03:47 PM

That is a pretty big list, it will take you a day just to go through all of them. It is a good idea for link building I wonder how many actually linked back to the article after being asked.

#5 Silver Fox

Silver Fox

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 165

Posted 08 December 2016 - 07:11 PM

Nice find thanks for the share

#6 LexxJuan

LexxJuan

• posts 28

Posted 12 December 2016 - 03:28 AM

That is a pretty big list. there are quite a few of them that I had not even heard of that possilby look useful.

#7 RetaX77

RetaX77

• posts 40

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:01 AM

Great list someting for everyone

#8 jainteq

jainteq

• posts 36

Posted 13 December 2016 - 12:57 PM

It is important to use the right tool for marketing else it might ruin the complete plan.

#9 Kali DJ

Kali DJ

• posts 67

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:54 PM

Nice useful list thnaks for the share

#10 Mysterious Marissa

Mysterious Marissa

• posts 53

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:54 AM

an impressive list even broken dowin into sections it will take a long time to find which ones could be useful

#11 The New Matt

The New Matt

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 138

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:45 PM

Does anybody who checked out the list have any favorites or any tools that look worth the money?

#12 Chadrick

Chadrick

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 123

Posted 20 December 2016 - 10:11 PM

Does anybody who checked out the list have any favorites or any tools that look worth the money?

I use buffer an onlywire they are pretty cheap and save a lot of time. That duplication academy looks interesting I was thinking of testing it out. 

#13 DaneSCorby

DaneSCorby

• posts 35

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:50 PM

Buffer is a good tool for your social media posts easy to use and you can have multiple accounts on each site if you need them. 

#14 LaceyTaylor 007

LaceyTaylor 007

• posts 36

Posted 22 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

Has anyone used VideoScribe? It looks cool but I was wondering how hard it would be to use. 

#15 MackenzieDS

MackenzieDS

• posts 62

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:44 AM

Has anyone used VideoScribe? It looks cool but I was wondering how hard it would be to use. 

I have used it and it is pretty easy to use. I let my subscription lapse as we were not really using it anymore but the program itself worked just fine. 

#16 LaceyTaylor 007

LaceyTaylor 007

• posts 36

Posted 31 December 2016 - 11:33 PM

I have used it and it is pretty easy to use. I let my subscription lapse as we were not really using it anymore but the program itself worked just fine. 

Thanks we are going to try it for a couple of months and see how it goes. 

#17 VidalQC

VidalQC

• posts 62

Posted 03 January 2017 - 05:59 PM

Pretty complete list it looks like they added a download to the page with even more info that was not included originally.

#18 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,479
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:55 PM

Pretty complete list it looks like they added a download to the page with even more info that was not included originally.

Nice catch, the download was not an option when I first found the post.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

All My Forum Topics

#19 Jeffry Self

Jeffry Self

• posts 45

Posted 04 January 2017 - 07:35 PM

It is a pretty big list but a lot of them are expensive with cheaper alternatives. 

#20 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 7,479
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:35 AM

It is a pretty big list but a lot of them are expensive with cheaper alternatives. 

Yes some of them are. Here is a list of 500 free tools.

https://trafficplanet.com/topic/11026-500-free-tools-for-your-startup-or-small-business/

All My Forum Topics