John_Vianny

Traffic Generation Ideas and Sources

Hi, i wanna share with you some traffic sources i found to be good.

===================================

Traffic Sources and Traffic Ideas

===================================

Plenty of Fish -

Please login or register to see this link.

Facebook -

Twitter -

Youtube -

Note: You can also simply create your own youtube videos and upload them, with your opt-in page link embedded in the video, or below in the description.  Try producing several of these for best results.

SiteScout -

(formerly AdBrite) - You can buy a lot of traffic here.  Great place to start.

BuySellAds -

- Paid traffic from a ton of different publishers.  Excellent site to get started with.

Bing / Yahoo Search -

- 2nd tier PPC network.  Not as much traffic as Google, but less strict and cheaper prices

AdMarketPlace -

- Self Serve Text Ads

EZineArticles -

- Publish relavant articles about the topic of your niche and link to your opt-in page domain for List Building.  You will generate floods of free traffic.

TrafficVance -

- I believe they require a $1000 deposit, but well worth it.  They are a PPV/CPV ad network and have a very nice interface.

Lead Impact -

- Another CPV ad network with a good reputation.  Lots of international inventory.

Ask -

- Go here and answer questions related to your niche, while mentioning  your opt-in page as a good source of information.  Great way to generate free traffic.

Chech also this site, lots of sources of traffic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By karlswa
      Hi all,

I wanted to introduce myself as this is my first post, but as it is not directly related I will keep it short

My name is Karl and I am a young, self made online entrepreneur. After having run many sites in the past, I decided to start up a blog to share what I've learnt and hopefully help others starting out.

I wrote a list of what I find to be the top 5 ways of generating traffic right now (eg within the hour or so), completely for free - I know this is something many starting out (including myself a few years ago) struggle with.

Here is the list, please check it out and let me know what you think! - Please login or register to see this link.

Please don't think this is a way for me to spam advertise my website, I genuinely think this list will bring value to those new to the field, and I'd love to get some feedback on my blog!

I am looking forward to what you have to say!

Thanks,
      Karl 

• By profitpursuits
      I'm getting ready to launch a case study where I'll be building a new niche site from scratch. 

I'll be sharing all the strategies I use to build and grow the site over time.

I just wanted to make this post to get your input on how you'd like to see a niche case study like this proceed.

I'm even open to suggestions on the niche to target.

The main point is to test out some of the popular strategies for social media, and seo to see if we can build a site naturally.

Let me know if this is something that you'd be interested in following.

Cheers!
    • By Mostafa82
      Hey guys,

I would like to know What is your traffic getting methods whatever it is free or paid traffic and what's work for you. for me I use different traffic generation methods like solo ads, ppv, ppc, social media. I would like to know if you have different strategies for getting traffic.