• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

Terry Kyle

SEO Tools/Vendors Currently Used & Recommended By Terry Kyle

TOOL/SERVICE TYPE PRICES FROM
    6,000 Social Signals Social Gig $12
    SAPE Links Backlinks $13
    (5 Links Up To TF45)
    Gmail PVA Accounts Account Creation $5
    (5 Gmail PVA Accounts)
    YouTube Embeds YouTube SEO $15
    Cloudboss.pro (by TK) SEO Cloud Hosting
    & PBN Management
    $59.99
    Bluechip Backlinks (by TK) Expired Domain Locator $99.99
    (4 Crawlers)
    WP Botwatch Googlebot Tracking FREE
    WPX Hosting (by TK) WP Money Site Hosting $24.99
    (5 sites)
    SEMRush Competitor Analysis $99.95

TODAY’S BESTSELLING IM/SEO PRODUCTS ON JVZOO: MAY 26 2017

RANK PRODUCT VENDOR BASE PRICE
    1 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    2 SociVideo Jukebox Pro Ben Murray $25.97
    3 Vyper Leaderboard Youzign $37.00
    4 Hijackrr Pro Glynn Kosky & Ariel Sanders $23.95
    5 Pixo Blaster Han Fan $34.97
    6 Social Zen 3 Accounts - The Ultimate 100% Hands-free, Fully Automated Social Web App! OJ James & Austin Anthony $43.00
    7 [PLR] Turbo Gif Animator John Delavera $9.95
    8 Motion Animation Pro SuperGoodProduct $18.15
    9 Viddyoze 2.0 Template Club Viddyoze $37.00
    10 BuilderAll Internet Marketing Platform - Unlimited User's License.  e-Business4us INC $47.90

767% Rise in Conversions. 10k Unique Visitors in 2 Days. Free iPad. All With 1 Press Release? Yup...

news release press release google news yahoo news bing news Associated Press best press release press release distribution

• Please log in to reply
    319 replies to this topic

#301 Katherine_Roberts

Katherine_Roberts

• posts 21
    • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2015 - 01:21 PM

Hey, interested in your service. Do you automatically rotate the keywords? Also, how does the keywords in context work, do you provide the context or do I? Thanks

CPIMobi.com - Perfect place to promote your Android App. Only 100% real incentivized installs at low prices. Free 50 App Installs for each new customer.

NEW: Make the payment and contact our support to get up to 30% bonus installs on your account.

#302 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:42 AM

Hey, interested in your service. Do you automatically rotate the keywords? Also, how does the keywords in context work, do you provide the context or do I? Thanks

Hi Katherine,

There is no keyword rotating when putting out a press release.

All our packages come with Free Press Release writing by one of our wonderful writers, we simply need to know what you want to announce and we can write up the release so that it will be approved/received by all of our partner networks, distribution channels and direct media contacts.

You can let us know what links you want in the release up front including any main keywords you want us to use etc

Once you are 100% happy and approve the release it will be lined up for distribution usually the following day.

Also, don't forget when placing your order to use the coupon TRAFFIC to score the $50 TrafficPlanet discount on offer here in this thread.

PRMWire.com - Press Release Marketing At It's Finest

CustomVideoLabs.com - CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - By Marketers, For Marketers!

#303 Venomous

Venomous

• posts 11

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:20 PM

Prices on the site are different from stated here on the first page leaflet?

I'd like to order 3 complete packages, but on the site they cost $329 and here it say they cost $239....

Wondering which is right.

Any reply would be good.

Thank you,

V

#304 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:42 PM

Prices on the site are different from stated here on the first page leaflet?

I'd like to order 3 complete packages, but on the site they cost $329 and here it say they cost $239....

Wondering which is right.

Any reply would be good.

Thank you,

V

Hi V,

As of yesterday we released all new packages (We plan on updating this thread later today to match).

PRWeb was giving us so many hassles and their performance has gone down massively over the past few months. It's for those reasons that it's not worth selling them any more (Our Access package which hasn't changed, easily out performs them now).

The two new packages are using the highest performing newswire for 2015. Also the only other newswire who's performance continues to go up, where all others have dropped significantly.

This replacement newswire is : PRNewswire

We have always said that we will update our packages when ever the need arises to make sure that we always offer the best of the best and at an extremely competitive price for whats on offer.

The PRNewswire package we are using is much more expensive for us to buy in bulk (and rightly so), but we have also eaten a big chunk of that cost when pricing the new packages. Lowering our profit margin so that clients get an amazing deal.

Make sure to use the coupon : TRAFFIC : so you get the $50 off each order to gain our lowest price possible.

For more info on the new packages you can check out the pricing page on our website here : http://prmwire.com/pricing

CustomVideoLabs.com - CUSTOM VIDEO CREATION SERVICE - By Marketers, For Marketers!

#305 SilentSEONinja

SilentSEONinja

• posts 23

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:47 PM

Can you send a few samples of the sites my site would be distributed to?

#306 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:43 PM

Can you send a few samples of the sites my site would be distributed to?

Each release will be sent to the main ones like Google News, Yahoo News, Yahoo Finance, Associated Press Network etc, but depending on your topic/niche and target location(s) the rest of the distribution will vary.

Our distribution is made up of more than 50,000 distribution points/media contacts. Over 10,000 of those being major US media publications. Others being major publications from different English speaking countries as well as more niche based news sites/magazines etc that can be used when the release suits their target market.

Your release will be sent out to all relevant syndication channels and direct media contacts to achieve maximum exposure/distribution.

Edited by PRMonkey, 09 August 2015 - 11:44 PM.

#307 Aaron80

Aaron80

• posts 17

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:11 AM

Do you offer Spanish PR service? Write PR in Spanish and publish it in Spanish language world.

#308 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:13 AM

Do you offer Spanish PR service? Write PR in Spanish and publish it in Spanish language world.

Hi Aaron, we just had this question on WF a few minutes ago. I'm guessing that was you too?

Unfortunately we do not. We currently only support PR's written in English and distribution to English speaking countries / syndication networks.

#309 Aaron80

Aaron80

• posts 17

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:14 AM

Hi Aaron, we just had this question on WF a few minutes ago. I'm guessing that was you too?

Unfortunately we do not. We currently only support PR's written in English and distribution to English speaking countries / syndication networks.

Yes, that's me. Thank you. I hope to find someone offer such service.

#310 Altec

Altec

• posts 56

Posted 15 January 2016 - 09:07 AM

Hello monkey, can you please PM me one of your latest press release article? I'd like to know the quality of article. 

#311 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 15 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

Hello monkey, can you please PM me one of your latest press release article? I'd like to know the quality of article. 

Hi Altec, You can check out some of our recent releases via our website here

#312 Rainmak3r

Rainmak3r

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 155

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:39 PM

This service is definitely not cheap.. will bookmark and follow, in case I come short with other (more competitive) providers.

#313 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:23 AM

This service is definitely not cheap.. will bookmark and follow, in case I come short with other (more competitive) providers.

There will always be cheaper services out there, we originally took that route too.

Supplying a cheaper package to keep the people on a tight budget happy.

Though we now refuse to use the same under performing distribution channels that a lot of agency's are still advertising. It's easy to make those distribution channels look and sound amazing, but the results are underwhelming and leave the majority of clients unhappy.

We still have the same profit margin as we used to when we were selling much cheaper packages, so it's not about more profit per sale for us.

It's about offering something that will actually work for our clients.

There are many PR agency's out there all using the one main network. At first glance the report you get from it will look great. But when you look closer at what you actually received, you will find that most of the copies of your release will never be indexed by Google. Why? Because Google has already wiped out this network for not being SEO friendly, for having most of their sites on the same IP, and for not keeping up with with the standards put in place by Google's algorithm updates.  

Which is why I can't believe people still get away with charging $79+ per release. Especially when anyone who still wants to use it for some unknown reason can go direct to that very network and get distribution for around $1 per release (or less for bulk orders). 

Instead of taking the route of buying a cheap product, marketing it to people as something amazing and jacking up the price to make a profit, we take the route of finding the best product on the market, sign massive big dollar contracts to get it at a reduced price and sell it to our clients at much less than it would normally cost if going direct to the very same company. We also throw in our expertise and press release writing service at no extra cost.

By all means, try out all the cheaper companies if that sounds like a good idea to you. We can't blame you for wanting to get the best deal possible as that is what we all want.

We've had many clients do exactly that over the years.

If the experience doesn't turn them off press releases for life, they usually come back to us wishing they had never left.

So when ever you want access to the best distribution channels without having to pay full price for them, then PRMWire will always be here for you.

Service Announcement - We've added a new package that is easily the best performing single package that we sell (and cheaper than our Elite package!)

So go and take a look at our Media Pro package on our pricing page now

Note, you will still get a further $50 off the listed prices when using the coupon : TRAFFIC

Edited by PRMonkey, 21 February 2016 - 01:29 AM.

#314 LinkGuru

LinkGuru

• posts 9

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:42 AM

I like to see sample of past PR and all the PR gets indexed in Google? Because in past, I happen to buy similar service from someone and 75% of PR never actually for indexed. It was syndicated network link,

#315 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:55 PM

I like to see sample of past PR and all the PR gets indexed in Google? Because in past, I happen to buy similar service from someone and 75% of PR never actually for indexed. It was syndicated network link,

Hi,

You can see some of our recent PR's over on our website here

Regarding our releases being indexed; Yes the majority of our syndication will indeed be indexed in all major search engines including Google.

#316 LinkGuru

LinkGuru

• posts 9

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:44 AM

Hi,

You can see some of our recent PR's over on our website here

Regarding our releases being indexed; Yes the majority of our syndication will indeed be indexed in all major search engines including Google.

Great, Thank you for share. Let me check and come back to you.

#317 alexvr

alexvr

• posts 12

Posted 23 October 2016 - 06:43 PM

Hi,

Just made an order for Media Pro.

Thanks,

Alex.

#318 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:47 PM

Ready once again for orders!

#319 CarrotPrince

CarrotPrince

• posts 3

Posted 21 March 2017 - 01:31 PM

Will this work for UK based sites?

#320 PRMonkey

PRMonkey

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 161

Posted 23 March 2017 - 12:29 AM

Will this work for UK based sites?

The main syndication channels we use are US based, but due to the online nature of the distribution as well as the many journalists subscribed to the news feeds from outside the US, we have clients from all around the world seeing great results locally.