cars111

I am very puzzled about Bluechip backlinks

I was about to purchase Bluechip, but thought i would research reviews etc. I even signed up to this forum and can only find on post from Terry which was over a year ago promoting the software. Even in Terry's recommended tools its not even on that!

I am a bit stumped as to why i cant find any discussions on here or really any other forum discussing bluechip. If it was that good wouldn't it be spoken about or promoted here?

Hope someone can enlighten me cheers.

I was about to purchase Bluechip, but thought i would research reviews etc. I even signed up to this forum and can only find on post from Terry which was over a year ago promoting the software. Even in Terry's recommended tools its not even on that!

I am a bit stumped as to why i cant find any discussions on here or really any other forum discussing bluechip. If it was that good wouldn't it be spoken about or promoted here?

Hope someone can enlighten me cheers.

​The bluechip backlinks tool has been available as part of the SEO Traffic Hacks membership along with other tools, SEO training, and testing. I would imagine he stopped pushing the BCB tool when he rolled it into the STH membership. I honestly was not aware that it was still available as a stand alone as it would not make a lot of sense to purchase it that way as I am pretty sure the price for the STH membership is the same as the BCB tool alone. 

​

​You can access the STH member ship at  

Please login or register to see this link.

Hi thanks for the reply, yeah I know its included in the membership. I cant really find any reviews of that either. Very weird. I may not be looking in the right places. Cheers

It has a 3-day refund period on it cars so if you try it and don't like it, you can get a full refund within 3 days (would be longer but that refund period gets abused).