• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Can anybody provide platform for Guest Post ?

guest post offer guest post content writing link building

• Please log in to reply
    11 replies to this topic

#1 eshankuthu

eshankuthu

• posts 1

Posted 08 June 2016 - 11:32 AM

I am desperately searching for guest blogging in any niche. I run top 10 listing site, if you can provide guest post on your blog.I would be very happy to get published.Before ordering i would like to know what is your website where my guest would be publish ?

If you have awesome blog, you don't have to worry about content.I would love to write content and paid you just for publishing.

Requiremant DA 20+ PA 20+ with good trust flow and citation flow

#2 nkt

nkt

• posts 23

Posted 12 June 2016 - 01:22 AM

Have a large number of DA 20+ PA20+ websites, what is the CF and TF you are interested in

#3 Jollyman

Jollyman

• posts 87

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:21 PM

I have many sites with good DA,TF in almost all the niches. All are real sites with real traffic.

If you are interested you can contact me on skype:- stevejohnson_seo or PM me your contact email to send the list.  

#4 LinkGuru

LinkGuru

• posts 9

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:46 AM

I have access to 3 sites which are High PA DA. I usually don't do Posting. I was about to create content for those but didn't had time. May be I can use your content. This way you will get your link and my time will be saved. Pm me your contact.

#5 high ranker

high ranker

• posts 33

Posted 02 July 2016 - 08:01 PM

Hello,

I have many number of real sites for guest posts on all niches. All sites have good DA,Moz rank, TF/CF. 

If you are still interested in getting guest posts on real niche sites then kindly contact me Skype : benmart07

#6 sonu.singh

sonu.singh

• posts 4

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:48 PM

I am desperately searching for guest blogging in any niche. I run top 10 listing site, if you can provide guest post on your blog.I would be very happy to get published.Before ordering i would like to know what is your website where my guest would be publish ?

If you have awesome blog, you don't have to worry about content.I would love to write content and paid you just for publishing.

Please share your email ID..

#7 Seokiddo

Seokiddo

• posts 10

Posted 29 August 2016 - 07:13 PM

Are you still looking for guestposts? Got Good DA and CF 15+ sites

#8 Jack SEO

Jack SEO

• posts 10

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:34 AM

Hi,

I have access on good authority sites on almost all the niches. I can get you the blogs based on your requirements like DA, TF, CF. You can review the blogs before ordering with me. Let me know, if you are interested. Thanks.

#9 Khartty

Khartty

• posts 3

Posted 13 October 2016 - 12:29 PM

With small budgets you can try fiverr, there are a lot of proposals, and for better quality you can choose with good trust flow and citation flow blog at myblogguest.com

#10 Edward Eric

Edward Eric

• posts 21

Posted 15 October 2016 - 03:11 AM

1. If you are ready to pay for post then kindly share your email for the sites.

Or 

2. If you are looking to publish your article for free of cost then you need to do manual outreach. 

#11 Anamarija

Anamarija

• posts 13

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:05 PM

I'm doing blogger outreach in different niches :) 

I'm searching for 100% real sites. We don't work with PBNs or any other type of network at all. 

Let me know if you are interested in something like that.

#12 seogroupbuy

seogroupbuy

• posts 18

Posted 16 February 2017 - 11:00 AM

6 Networks You Can Use for Guest Blogging BlogDash Blogger LinkUp GroupHigh Guestr MyBlogGuest PostJoint
    Get SEO GROUP BUY tools as low as 19.99USD from TopSeoTools on windows RDP.