googlealchemist

Anyone wanna trade telemarketer/call spam blacklists?

Just wondering if anyone else using trackable/filterable phone numbers for your projects has and wants to trade blacklists. Really sick of telemarketers and bs citation service and related spam coming thru my own and client numbers...wanna black list them all

Just catching up on my older posts...thanks for this.

If anyone else is doing ppl/ppc or otherwise using track#'s and have good blacklists to swap lmk

EDIT: Anyone have an idea of an easy/efficient way to grab all those #'s from those sites and others like it for a plain text file to use?

There are a bunch available online.

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Edited by googlealchemist

Just catching up on my older posts...thanks for this.

If anyone else is doing ppl/ppc or otherwise using track#'s and have good blacklists to swap lmk

EDIT: Anyone have an idea of an easy/efficient way to grab all those #'s from those sites and others like it for a plain text file to use?

There are quite a few site scrappers out there. I would do a search and see which one will be the best fit for what you want to do. 

If you just want to pull phone numbers you can probably go with the lower end since you will not need all the bells and whistles some of the expensive scrappers have.