• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed

• CloudBoss.pro

How To Increase Website Traffic Without SEO? 14 Easy Ways

• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

#1 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,383
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 27 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

​How To Increase Website Traffic Without SEO? 14 Easy Ways

Some starter ideas on generating non-Google or non-search engine traffic. The topic comes up fairly often.

http://www.growthrabbit.com/how-to-increase-website-traffic-without-seo/

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#2 jayashree

jayashree

• Banned
    • posts 9

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:12 AM

Finally SMO comes into the picture for optimizing a website for its traffic other than SEO.

#3 Talukdar

Talukdar

• posts 27

Posted 07 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing such an useful post. I think that Social Media is the best place to gather traffic. Now SMM works better than SEO to get traffic in a short time.

#4 barrazacarlos

barrazacarlos

• posts 1

Posted 17 May 2016 - 12:29 AM

I have been struggling with traffic. Will read post, thnx. 

#5 SEOPearl

SEOPearl

• posts 15

Posted 30 May 2016 - 07:35 AM

Absolutely these are the better ways to increase your traffic without SEO, Before that if you could writing the quality posts and videos that are interesting to visit your readers would make it more easy and effective. 

#6 Anamarija

Anamarija

• posts 13

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:46 AM

Already using 7/14  :) My favorite: guest posting and LinkedIn groups. I'd like to add something that's not on the list - Quora. It's simple, free, easy and real traffic booster. 

#7 Gareth

Gareth

• posts 8
    • LocationUK

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:23 AM

Isn't Quora a bit like Yahoo answers, where if they sniff out that you're self promoting, even if the link is VERY relevant and helpful, they delete your post?

#8 Edward Eric

Edward Eric

• Active Seller
    • posts 29

Posted 24 November 2016 - 06:50 PM

Yes, Of course. There is no doubt SMO/SMM plays a significant role in driving traffic. Good piece of content.

#9 Anamarija

Anamarija

• posts 13

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:23 PM

Isn't Quora a bit like Yahoo answers, where if they sniff out that you're self promoting, even if the link is VERY relevant and helpful, they delete your post?

Never happened to me :) I try to follow few simple rules when answering there: 

1. Answer on the question - don't post anything just to get link 

2. Provide correct answer and real advice 

3. Combine answers - if you want your answers and profile to look more natural you should combine those with link (only when it's relevant) and without link. 

Plus, you can have link in the bio section so both answers can bring in traffic assuming they are good enough for readers. :)

#10 David Beck

David Beck

• posts 2

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for Sharing such a helpful post. Specially Host blogging and guest blogging is the best option.

JC Web Pros

#11 GlenWasHere

GlenWasHere

• posts 46

Posted 07 December 2016 - 01:16 AM

Already using 7/14  :) My favorite: guest posting and LinkedIn groups. I'd like to add something that's not on the list - Quora. It's simple, free, easy and real traffic booster. 

Linkedin is pretty good for B2B business but for B2C I have not seen that it works very well so when it comes to social the sites that are best depends on what you are selling and who you are selling it to.

#12 SunTzu

SunTzu

• posts 15

Posted 02 January 2017 - 02:56 AM

Linkedin is pretty good for B2B business but for B2C I have not seen that it works very well so when it comes to social the sites that are best depends on what you are selling and who you are selling it to.

Facebook is better for b2c but even so it is hit and miss depending on who you are targeting. 

#13 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,383
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:50 PM

Facebook is better for b2c but even so it is hit and miss depending on who you are targeting. 

I have found that Facebook works best when you can really dial into a specific demographic. When doing a "general" niche or product it does not seem to work that well (at least for me).

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................