riazfir

increase my adsense cpc

I have mobile traffic with good CTR.

I have a website based on the niche of studying and us universities.

My traffic is just over 33% from usa/uk i.e premium countries

My daily average CPC has ranged from £0.30 down to £0.05.  The high end CPC lasts one or two days mostly its about £0.08

I have been looking into ways to increase my CPC.  My domain and hosting is an eu.pn free account/s

I will pay someone X amount to increase my CPC daily average to a steady £0.20 or above by whatever means.  I need to see results before I pay you completely.  Timeframe is 30 days max.

I think what im looking for is good keyword research, article and content creation, site seo optimization, domain name research etc...

Please contact if interested in this or send me your skype and we can chat more.

I have mobile traffic with good CTR.

I have a website based on the niche of studying and us universities.

My traffic is just over 33% from usa/uk i.e premium countries

My daily average CPC has ranged from £0.30 down to £0.05.  The high end CPC lasts one or two days mostly its about £0.08

I have been looking into ways to increase my CPC.  My domain and hosting is an eu.pn free account/s

I will pay someone X amount to increase my CPC daily average to a steady £0.20 or above by whatever means.  I need to see results before I pay you completely.  Timeframe is 30 days max.

I think what im looking for is good keyword research, article and content creation, site seo optimization, domain name research etc...

Please contact if interested in this or send me your skype and we can chat more.

I don`t think that this can be done because that is not the way Adsense works. Adsense displays ads on your website  depending on your visitors way of surfing the web. Depending on the surfing habits ads from different niches appear and as we know different niches pay different money.  So in order to control the CPC you will need to control the surfing behavior of your visitors.

You can't increase AdSense CPC.  The only way to increase CPC is to create higher quality content on your website which attracts a higher quality audience.  But even then, the CPC is like a rollercoaster and very seasonal. It goes up and down for all niches.

Adsense does use retargetting, but it also uses some onsite keywords to decide which ads to show. You need to mention high-paying keywords in your content. Not stuffed, but expand your articles towards higher paying niches.

Please take note that simply using high paying keywords is not enough. The content that goes along with that keyword must be highly relevant of the highest quality. If your traffic does not convert for the advertisers, your CPC values will decrease, this is called Smart Pricing.

if you're hit with Smart Pricing, the decrease of CPC will affect your whole account not just an individual site. Take this advise - you don't want to send too much traffic to your Adsense site just for traffic sakes, you want to send traffic that actually converts! Those clicks need to convert. You can see now how being highly relevant and specific with your Adsense site content is of paramount importance.

If you buy bot traffic, you may earn some money rom clicks but the the CPC earnings will drastically reduce.

Edited by vanillablueskyy