• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • BEST Article Spinner/Rewriter?

• Please log in to reply
    12 replies to this topic

#1 keylow

keylow

• posts 34

Posted 21 January 2016 - 12:57 AM

Hey guys I have read good things about WordAI, contentprofessor, the best spinner etc

What is your honest opinions as to what the best solution is for unique and decent/good quality articles?

Thank you.

#2 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,233
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:23 AM

Hey guys I have read good things about WordAI, contentprofessor, the best spinner etc

What is your honest opinions as to what the best solution is for unique and decent/good quality articles?

Thank you.

​None of the tools are going to give you decent push button results. Kind of like the difference between and axe and a chainsaw. A chainsaw is going to let you cut a lot more wood but it still is going to take time and energy on your part to get it done.

​You should really not be using spun content on your money sites if that is what you are thinking about. Yes you can get decent readable content if you start with enough seed content and put a bit of effort into what you are doing which is good for building tiers but not something I recommend for your money sites.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#3 keylow

keylow

• posts 34

Posted 21 January 2016 - 10:12 PM

​None of the tools are going to give you decent push button results. Kind of like the difference between and axe and a chainsaw. A chainsaw is going to let you cut a lot more wood but it still is going to take time and energy on your part to get it done.

​You should really not be using spun content on your money sites if that is what you are thinking about. Yes you can get decent readable content if you start with enough seed content and put a bit of effort into what you are doing which is good for building tiers but not something I recommend for your money sites.

Thanks buddy! So would you link unique hand-written articles to the money site? 

#4 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,233
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

Money Sites - Only use unique quality hand written articles.

Tier One Sites- Well spun manually edited and checked for uniqueness (especially true on network sites I own).

Tier Two Sites- Well spun and and if pointing to my network sites rather than public 2.0 or other sites checked for readability and uniqueness.

Tier Three Sites- Well spun spot checked for uniqueness but not much care given to readability.

Now a lot (most?) people will say that using spun articles is a horrible idea and will get you penalized. However the same people will be paying $5 for a 500 word "SEO" article to somebody that has no knowledge of the subject and end up with an article that is superficial and when you read it does not really give you any new or useful information about the subject matter at all. A well spun article with manual input and editing will be at least as good as any cheap articles you buy and if you need a lot of content and the cost is much lower.

Lets say you are going to build a link funnel and need content for 1k articles. Even of you are going to go really cheap it is going to cost you $3k-$5k to have someone write a separate article for each property. Obviously that makes no sense at all for most sites that any of us owns. Now say you have five seed articles written and pay $20-$50 each for them (depending on length and subject matter) and then another $50 for someone to combine and manually spin them. If done properly you get articles that are better than those cheap articles for the first two tiers for a fraction of the cost. The tier three articles are not as good as we spin them harder but that does not really matter. .

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#5 Steve Backlink Energizer

Steve Backlink Energizer

• posts 528
    • LocationSo Cal

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:12 PM

Money Sites - Only use unique quality hand written articles.

Tier One Sites- Well spun manually edited and checked for uniqueness (especially true on network sites I own).

Always looking for tools and methods to enhance the Tier 1 content ... care to elaborate on how you are accomplishing this?  Staff members - outsourced - software and manual tools ?  What if 100s of posts per week are needed?

Get RESULTS with Powerful S.E.O. - "Contextual Links In High PR Blog Posts" Rank Ascend Thread | RankAscend.com

Featuring 100s of NEW High PR Blogs and Kick Ass New Back Office System To Manage Your Orders

#6 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 6,233
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 23 January 2016 - 02:04 PM

Always looking for tools and methods to enhance the Tier 1 content ... care to elaborate on how you are accomplishing this?  Staff members - outsourced - software and manual tools ?  What if 100s of posts per week are needed?

For writers I use students from the local college. The upside is the quality is generally much better than I get from a "content" company. The downside is you have to plan around Christmas break and end of the semester finals as the availability drops during those times.

The key to getting a lot of usability out of the articles is the format of the articles and how you your prepare them for spinning.

Lets say that I need some ~1000 word articles for a link pyramid.

The first thing I do is have 5 articles written. If at all possible you want them written by 5 different people to help with originally. All the articles are going to have the same format with 10 paragraphs of ~ 100 words each with an image, video, or other supporting link for at least five of the paragraphs. I use the same format no matter what the target length of the articles are going to be. If I want 1500 word article I get 15 paragraphs if I want 500 I only get five. I used to go with mostly 500 word articles but mostly go with longer ones now.

The next step is sentences, we go through the articles and do sentence rewrites. The goal here is at least one but if possible two rewrites for each sentence.

At this point we combine the articles into one big one for the spinner by setting up the paragraph spins. All the first paragraphs together, all the second together, etc. Also some of the paragraphs will include a blank in the rotation, we generally do 3-4 on the 1k articles which gives you articles that vary in length. At this point we are ready to start spinning for the tier one pages. Since all the content up to this point has been manually written the results are generally pretty good.

Now we do a automated light "quality"  word spin for the tier two pages and create as many articles as we need for the second tier.

The next step is another automated heavy word spin going for uniqueness rather than quality. These will be for the third tier.

How many pages the articles are going to be used on is what determines the number and length of the seed articles. The more content you have to work with the higher the quality and uniqueness is going to be.

I have TBS, not so much because it is so much better than the others but because that is what I started with and the few times I tried the others I did not see any big reason to change.

When using the college kids you want to have a pretty good sized pool of them rather than just a few. Sophomores and  Juniors generally make the best hires. The Freshman are busy just trying to get through their first year and with Seniors you only get them for a year then they are gone. Using college students also helps if you have any niches that are more technical. For instance I have a couple health/medical sites and I have a couple of nursing students that I use for content on those sites.

Also nursing students in general make good hires. They have clinicals to do in addition to their regular classwork so it is much harder for them to hold down a job than most of the students. This make writing articles a chance for them to make money while working around their schedule. Actually most of the students in the  STEM fields tend to do the best work. You would think English majors would be the best but sadly not so much.

#7 GOSTRA

GOSTRA

• posts 2

Posted 15 July 2016 - 06:42 PM

I'm using spinrewriter.com.

First, wasn't so happy when was learning how to use it.

Now, when I'm using it with Premium Grammarly - completely satisfied!

#8 jameswrecky

jameswrecky

• posts 2

Posted 06 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

It seems to that SpinnerChief 4 wins the battle. But still hearing more opinons from you.

trading platforms

#9 stack paper

stack paper

• posts 25

Posted 10 September 2016 - 10:54 AM

There's absolutely nothing better than WordAI on the market currently.

#10 amyjohncse

amyjohncse

• posts 4

Posted 17 September 2016 - 07:26 AM

Thank you.

spinbot is best for article rewrite

#11 Jack SEO

Jack SEO

• posts 10

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:12 AM

Yes, of course you have to go with unique hand written articles for Money sites. You can share articles on social media sites like Twitter, FB, instagram, etc.. which will bring you good visitors for your sites. For Tier links, i suggest to you go for WordAI or spinnerchief. 

#12 Edward Eric

Edward Eric

• Active Seller
    • posts 27

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:15 PM

I'm using spinrewriter.com.

First, wasn't so happy when was learning how to use it.

Now, when I'm using it with Premium Grammarly - completely satisfied!

Yeah, Grammarly is a great tool. I heard about that one of my friend recommend to me. It's really helpful while you are using spinners. But, I'm still using WordAI for my Tier 2 and Tier 3 links.

#13 Webrockers

Webrockers

• posts 92

Posted 04 March 2017 - 07:17 AM

'Grammarly' is not an article spinner tool, it helps checking grammar and spelling. I have used it several times in the past.