• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  •  

WPX Hosting by Terry Kyle

WPX Hosting – owned by Traffic Planet founder, Terry Kyle - is the ONLY hosting service recommended by Thrive Themes) – use promo code WPX-LOVES-TRAFFIC-PLANET for $1 first month (‘Business Plan’)

10 Reasons Why WPX Hosting Should Be Your Managed WordPress Hosting Provider:

1. Staging Area w/- UNIQUE functionality – merge your Staging site version with the Live site version WITHOUT losing new blog comments or post/page changes on the Live site since the Staging version was created
    2. WPX Hosting’s 24/7/365 Support Team AVERAGE under 30 seconds response time, according to Live Chat Inc (the independent live chat platform used by WPX Hosting)
    3. “FIXED FOR YOU” Guarantee: Unlike old-school hosting company support that sends you a link to an article when you get into technical trouble & expects you to fix the issue, we do it for you, FAST & FREE (and we can still send you an article link if you want!). WPX Hosting is like your own F1 pit crew, ready 24/7/365 to get your technical problems resolved fast.
    4. SUPERFAST high-end new SSD servers deliberately UNDERloaded for high performance under extreme traffic loads (e.g. email marketing broadcasts, product launches)
    5. UNLIMITED Free Google-Sponsored SSL Certificates Installed & Active In Under 10 Seconds (Watch Video Here)
    6. PHP 7.X Enabled (Plus Earlier Versions) + http2 enabled + enterprise-level Incapsula DDOS protection on ALL plans
    7. Unlimited FREE Site Migration from your current host to WPX Hosting Within 24 Hours, 7 Days A Week
    8. Fully Managed WordPress Hosting With FREE Email Included (Unlike Many Others)
    9. US servers Located In The World's Largest Datacenter Along With America's Financial Infrastructure, UK servers in London too.
    10. WPX Hosting Is Trusted With 50 Million+ Page Views Every Month

Content Creation & Article Outsourcing

• Please log in to reply
    13 replies to this topic

#1 TerryKyle

TerryKyle

Administrator

• Owner
    • posts 1,233

Posted 26 September 2011 - 03:50 PM

Given the relentless need to create content in SEO - quality articles usually, especially post-Panda - for on-site material or external backlinks, this is the sub-forum to share your best resources and tactics for creating/sourcing content and getting it distributed...

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and experiences shared below:

#2 MMG

MMG

• posts 3

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

Given the relentless need to create content in SEO - quality articles usually, especially post-Panda - for on-site material or external backlinks, this is the sub-forum to share your best resources and tactics for creating/sourcing content and getting it distributed...

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and experiences shared below:

#3 MMG

MMG

• posts 3

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:05 PM

Does anyone have thoughts/experience with Market Samurai's promotion of the Outsourcing Profit Machine (http://www.outsourceprofitmachine.com/samurai/). I'm looking for a complete suite of tools to track outsourcing efforts so I don't have to cobble a series of tools together. Feedback is appreciated.

PS - Terry, wasn't exactly sure where to post this question. Hope this section of your site is acceptable. If not, simply delete this thread.

#4 Warrichpk

Warrichpk

• Banned
    • posts 26

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:21 AM

Creating contents and outsourcing articles have become a major activity in internet now-a-days. The reason is that many cyber giants like Google pay more money for quality articles so that they can post those articles in their webpages and thereby increase the data traffic of it's site. This is an innovative idea through which both google and article writers can gain.

#5 rodelio.lagahit

rodelio.lagahit

• posts 69
    • LocationCebu, Philippines

Posted 28 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

i've seen that philippines (filipinos) currently has been the leading resource for quality va's may it be article writing, profile creation, commenting, spamming etc., with this, if you're looking for other sources on whom to get quality articles, i have a huge database of filipino writers, please let me know of your requirement, i'll refer you to them. basically, you'll be given one writer as your assistant.

i hope im at the right thread.

cheers,
    Hire a virtual assistant or a social media manager doing what they're told to do!

#6 Gordon Meagher

Gordon Meagher

• posts 2

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:12 AM

Content curation is a really good way to enhance your own original work, and provide your target audience with real value. Its a practice that many bloggers are embracing, and sites like ''Scoop it'' make it really easy to get started. I have only recently been turned onto it, but I have to say in regards to sharing and traffic back to my sites, it works really well. Just my 2 cent.

Edited by Gordon Meagher, 18 May 2012 - 07:20 AM.

Niche Article Marketing

#7 Shark

Shark

• posts 3

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

For all the good thing in life I guess it is worth spending time in hiring a VA that can take care of all the outsourcing work on your behlaf.

#8 Lynch

Lynch

• Active Seller
    • posts 88
    • LocationThe Frozen Fields Of Madagascar

Posted 07 June 2012 - 06:42 AM

I had my ups and downs when it comes to getting articles. I've tried different services and talked with many people (for example i could've gotten a part time VA any time, but i didn't need that much). I was talking with a friend of mine who I've worked alongside for a while and told him my problem. He solved it by recruiting writers across the globe, currently he has people from Canada to Pakistan. Sure it took a while to get them trained but now i get original and spun aritlces in 24h :)

#9 anuj291

anuj291

• posts 83

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:02 PM

Thanks a lot Terry - "Content is King" quote has been used for ages now !!

The base for any successful website is good Quality Content.

Getting backlinks from Quality content makes them 100 times more powerful !!

#10 LinkDeveloper

LinkDeveloper

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 111

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:39 AM

A good quality article is not only to give you fresh content on your site, but you do it for getting traffic, be it bots or human eyes. Either way, fresh content is the new way to get your websites to the front page. Content has always been king, just even more so now.
    You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.
    – James D. Miles

#11 JayTSM

JayTSM

• posts 20

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

Getting a good article is very easy nowadays. it's just a matter of getting the best amongst those who provide such service. The "BEST" means they can provide and sustain your needs and most of all convert big earnings for you. you can use the trial and error method in finding the best but if you are tired of searching over and over again, don't hesitate to sne dme a message!!!

#12 Mogaz Alber

Mogaz Alber

• Advanced Member
    • posts 37

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Given the diversity in writing field, and flooded search results over single keyword, good article writing is indeed too important.

#13 weavingthoughts

weavingthoughts

• posts 36
    • LocationNew Delhi

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Quality content not only gets traffic but is also effective in getting good conversions. At the end of the day conversions matter more than traffic though both are very important.

Many writers can churn out a lot of content, but very few writers are effective in getting real conversions consistently. And even fewer are available in the market to work for clients and very few of those are truly hidden affordable gems.

#14 amyjohncse

amyjohncse

• posts 4

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:50 AM

A good quality article is not only to give you fresh content on your site, but you do it for getting traffic, be it bots or human eyes. Either way, fresh content is the new way to get your websites to the front page. Content has always been king, just even more so now.

infeeds and quora gives you to good reflect for your website.