• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Best blog networks?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    52 replies to this topic

#1 Charybdis

Charybdis

Advanced Member

• posts 422

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:19 AM

What are the best blog networks, which are worth the effort?

Here is a comprehensive review: http://imimpact.com/blog-network-roundup-review/

As per the above review, these are the recommended networks:

ArticleRanks
    Authority Link Network
    Traffic Kaboom

Unique Article Wizard is semi recommended only.

He didn't include Build my rank in the test, but BMR is also good.

There is also the Elite Link Network, but is has mixed reviews, and mainly negative ones, and it is expensive: http://trafficplanet.com/topic/195-elite-link-network/

Article Ranks lacks an import function. Which is a pain, because I must enter articles one by one.

Authority Link Network - I haven't tried it yet.

Traffic Kaboom is currently closed.

BMR - only accepts 10 backlinks / day / domain, and I found out that only the first 10-20 backlinks matter from BMR. After that the results are getting diminished.

Unique Article Wizard - I haven't tried it yet, but it is only semi recommended as per the above review.

Any other networks you could recommend?

#2 turk

turk

• posts 22
    • Locationistanbul Turkey

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:30 AM

What are the best blog networks, which are worth the effort?

Here is a comprehensive review: http://imimpact.com/blog-network-roundup-review/

As per the above review, these are the recommended networks:

ArticleRanks
    Authority Link Network
    Traffic Kaboom

Unique Article Wizard is semi recommended only.

He didn't include Build my rank in the test, but BMR is also good.

There is also the Elite Link Network, but is has mixed reviews, and mainly negative ones, and it is expensive: http://trafficplanet.com/topic/195-elite-link-network/

Article Ranks lacks an import function. Which is a pain, because I must enter articles one by one.

Authority Link Network - I haven't tried it yet.

Traffic Kaboom is currently closed.

BMR - only accepts 10 backlinks / day / domain, and I found out that only the first 10-20 backlinks matter from BMR. After that the results are getting diminished.

Unique Article Wizard - I haven't tried it yet, but it is only semi recommended as per the above review.

Any other networks you could recommend?

There is also AMA Article Marketing Automation which is similar to UAW,I used it for couple of months they have lots of blogs but not many of them have PR.

Edited by turk, 31 October 2011 - 09:33 AM.

#3 MarkAse

MarkAse

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 258

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

Personally speaking I think it would have been nice to include both ELN and BMR in your test. Given that they are (IMO) the two most talked about networks out there right now, it would have been nice to see them included.

#4 buzznebo

buzznebo

• posts 22

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:53 AM

I'm confused, what constitutes a "blog network" vs. "article distribution network" like SEOLinkVine? What makes a "blog network" a "blog network?"
    Premium Web Services Outsourcing Solutions at Buzz Outsource:
    - SEO Outsourcing Services
    - Web Design and Development Outsourcing Services
    - Flash Video Marketing Services
    - and much more...

#5 Brian Lett

Brian Lett

• posts 23
    • LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

@buzznebo

It looks as though the terms "blog network" and "article distribution network" are being used synonymously here, which is really not far-fetched.

Earn $7,500+ monthly by becoming an SOSComplete Internet Marketing Reseller

#6 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,302
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:52 PM

@buzznebo

It looks as though the terms "blog network" and "article distribution network" are being used synonymously here, which is really not far-fetched.

While technically they are not the same I agree that for practical purposes they pretty much are. They both give you contextual links and while the format is a bit different the end result is pretty much the same.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#7 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 387

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:42 AM

I know a lot of people like "article networks" and I suppose that have value, however, for some reason they just don't seem that attractive to me. Your copy never gets the benefit of having any time on the home page where the PR is held is one of them.

#8 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,302
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:57 PM

I know a lot of people like "article networks" and I suppose that have value, however, for some reason they just don't seem that attractive to me. Your copy never gets the benefit of having any time on the home page where the PR is held is one of them.

Long term I do not really think that having been on a PR page for a day or so makes the link any stronger. I do believe that it makes them a bit easier to get indexed though, a lot of times the blog posts also have a shorter path to the main page which again helps them get indexed. Once they are indexed they seem to carry about the same weight long term.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#9 Brian Lett

Brian Lett

• posts 23
    • LocationMinneapolis, Minnesota

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:14 PM

Long term I do not really think that having been on a PR page for a day or so makes the link any stronger. I do believe that it makes them a bit easier to get indexed though, a lot of times the blog posts also have a shorter path to the main page which again helps them get indexed. Once they are indexed they seem to carry about the same weight long term.

@ ARVolund

I totally agree with you. Especially with the fact that having been on a PR page for a day or so makes your links a bit easier to get indexed. However, once they are indexed, I agree, they do seem to carry about the same weight.

Earn $7,500+ monthly by becoming an SOSComplete Internet Marketing Reseller

#10 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 387

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

Agreed but brain just feels better when I see it there. Especially if the network drips content to the sites. Some of my articles I've seen on the first page for a week, at the very least it makes me feel better.

#11 buzznebo

buzznebo

• posts 22

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:59 AM

Question, does your post move from the homepage to the inner pages (as what happens in blogs when additional posts are made) in these blog networks?
    Premium Web Services Outsourcing Solutions at Buzz Outsource:
    - SEO Outsourcing Services
    - Web Design and Development Outsourcing Services
    - Flash Video Marketing Services
    - and much more...

#12 Jackson Lin

Jackson Lin

• posts 4

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:53 AM

You can get Traffic Kaboom.

Just sign up to Auto Traffic Buddy, then take the Traffic Kaboom upsell.

Then cancel Auto Traffic Buddy.

#13 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 387

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:05 AM

Question, does your post move from the homepage to the inner pages (as what happens in blogs when additional posts are made) in these blog networks?

That's what happens with any blog network that allows posting. Your post will start on the home page and depending on how many they are set to leave on the home page and how frequent the posting affects how long you stay there.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Linkamotion. They're network is pretty good, but it requires tedious work to get the postings up. Still it's been good for me.

#14 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,302
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

That's what happens with any blog network that allows posting. Your post will start on the home page and depending on how many they are set to leave on the home page and how frequent the posting affects how long you stay there.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Linkamotion. They're network is pretty good, but it requires tedious work to get the postings up. Still it's been good for me.

A lot of times the things that require more work are more effective because a lot less people are doing them. The easier something is the more saturated it becomes.

#15 Juvv

Juvv

Advanced Member

• posts 256

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

You could include free blog links even though its very new. Works well though thats for sure.
    Web 2.0 Explosion! - Hand Made Web 2.0 Properties On Platforms Tools Don't Do - Beat The Blog Network Blues!

#16 Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 387

Posted 20 December 2011 - 07:54 PM

A lot of times the things that require more work are more effective because a lot less people are doing them. The easier something is the more saturated it becomes.

Yep and I've spent way too much money finding that out. Found a few things that are worth it but in the long run long hours of me doing the work is more beneficial in results as well as dollars.

#17 Charybdis

Charybdis

Advanced Member

• posts 422

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:28 PM

Traffic Kaboom reopens on 22th December.

#18 jonsborn

jonsborn

• posts 5

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:28 AM

I would recommend ArticleRanks. It advantage which is the monthly membership program. The best part is that Authority Link Network is completely free to join. All you have to do is submit your aged, high PR blog to the network.

Edited by jonsborn, 23 December 2011 - 11:31 AM.

#19 Catalyst

Catalyst

Advanced Member

• posts 152

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:19 AM

It does not have to stay on the homepage to have value, it only needs to be indexed and stay indexed, home page carrys more weight but don't underestimate what a large volume of none homepage can do. I can first page almost any-site with volume and hold it there.

#20 serveyou

serveyou

• posts 15

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:04 AM

With the constant changes of search engine algorithm, only BMR perform well for the long -term improve of the ranking although this network is a bit strict comparing to others. all the networks you mentions are the leading networks already!