• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • What kind of link building software are you guys looking for? My developers need work to do!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Devin

Devin

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 1,113
    • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:50 PM

Hey guys,

Basically I'm looking for ideas to create a great link building software for SEO's and Marketers. I was thinking about something like a linkwheel builder that has a visual drag and drop designer like SEnuke. What kind of features would you want in a software like this and or do you think it would be a bad idea?

It seems like so many tools are out there these days so I'm trying create something that has unique features.

Feel free to share your ideas.

Talk soon,
    Devin

GSA Captcha Breaker Is Now Available - 100% Automated Captcha Solving Bot
    GSA Search Engine Ranker - 100% Automated Link Building Software

#2 Devin

Devin

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 1,113
    • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:21 AM

Not a bad idea, but it's a BIG task because you will need to hire them for ongoing development.

The one thing the market hasn't really provided is a fast bookmarking utility for non-pligg/scuttle bookmarking sites. Senuke is getting closer to providing a very fast solution, but if someone could focus on a bookmarking app with the goal being an output of 5k bookmarks per 8 hr cycle - you might have something with that.

Obviously some ground rules would be:

Automatic rotation of various captcha solutions (so if you had 4 services solving captcha's and 4 threads, each thread would send an image to a different solution provider). It's the only way to handle the captcha's fast enough without XR's OCR and a similar OCR.

Handle the mx-record to act as it's own mail server would be nice (shocked Areeb hasn't gone this route yet).

Socket connection - don't try to use browser windows.

An AI addition to allow users to self-repair scripts in between updates. (Think of something kind of like XR's feild AI function)

Don't be afriad to have it done in PERL for Linux admins :) The window's only, shiney clicky people will soon discover the benefits of linux :)

Hey thanks for the awesome suggestion. Best one I've heard so far on any forum. So you think there are enough people interested in a bookmarking software like this?

When you say 5,000 websites in 8 hours are saying the software would need to have that many different websites programmed into it or are you just talking speed wise? The other thing that scares me is if it was capable of submitting to that many websites that fast, it would probably tear through captcha credits very quickly. People seem to complain about when software burns through captcha's because it can be pretty expensive.

Great ideas man thanks and if you have any other suggestions, let me know!

GSA Captcha Breaker Is Now Available - 100% Automated Captcha Solving Bot
    GSA Search Engine Ranker - 100% Automated Link Building Software

#3 active-learner

active-learner

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 93

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

Yeah, I would love to find a way to automate

#1 Social Bookmarketing
    #2 Google +1's

#4 googlealchemist