• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • WTB Links, Articles, Homepage, web2.0 etc.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    6 replies to this topic

#1 blarye

blarye

• posts 39

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

I have roughly 50-60 micro niche sites that are work in progress.

I'm looking for 1-3 Link builders who can provide either high PR (4+) or very relevant links (don't care about pr if relevant).

1) Blog Comments (Reply most not look like spam, and not automated. I don't care if you find them with scrape-box etc. But please manually submit and say something useful not spam...). $1.00/link (expect discount with bulk order)
    2) Unique, well written articles for my blogs ($2.50-$5.00 per 500 words depends on quality)
    3) Will provide articles for syndication / spin / post. Will pay in batches, please make me offer
    4) Social Bookmarking to my blog post, not my home page (800 for $10 is my current rate, can you do better?)
    5) Own a blog network? Please provide me a price on blog post / homepage links please.

Accepting all offers.

* Really need PR4+ or relevant blog comments ASAP. MUST HAVE LOW OBL and not be spammed domains (ones you often see on blog list).

Message me ASAP with offers.

#2 Jessica

Jessica

• posts 29

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:19 AM

Hi,
    I can meed your need. Please check out http://vaseo.org and PM me!
    Thank you!
    Jessica

I have roughly 50-60 micro niche sites that are work in progress.

I'm looking for 1-3 Link builders who can provide either high PR (4+) or very relevant links (don't care about pr if relevant).

1) Blog Comments (Reply most not look like spam, and not automated. I don't care if you find them with scrape-box etc. But please manually submit and say something useful not spam...). $1.00/link (expect discount with bulk order)
    2) Unique, well written articles for my blogs ($2.50-$5.00 per 500 words depends on quality)
    3) Will provide articles for syndication / spin / post. Will pay in batches, please make me offer
    4) Social Bookmarking to my blog post, not my home page (800 for $10 is my current rate, can you do better?)
    5) Own a blog network? Please provide me a price on blog post / homepage links please.

Accepting all offers.

* Really need PR4+ or relevant blog comments ASAP. MUST HAVE LOW OBL and not be spammed domains (ones you often see on blog list).

Message me ASAP with offers.

#3 Alicia

Alicia

• posts 3

Posted 28 December 2011 - 09:51 PM

I have a blog network of 100 sites,all Unique Ips.PR ranges from PR4 to PR1.I can provide links and posts.

#4 Josh

Josh

• posts 40

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:03 AM

Will you be interested in my guest posting service?

http://trafficplanet.com/topic/188-guest-posting-service/
    PM me for article writing services : $4.5 /500 words articles.

#5 ^RankMe

^RankMe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 103

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

Sounds like you are looking for 'Adsense Safe' services.... if that's the case, it's best to include that in your ad. I am just guessing based on your requirements, but they are about ideal 'adsense safe link' guidelines... so might help to just say that if it's the case.

Otherwise you get a guy like me who will promise you all of that, and build you some relevant links, then pound them with uberspam... which isn't something you'd want I'm guessing. I'm jsut saying, to avoid someone like myself - give the person the most information possible.

Are you saying it's bad to hit an adsense site with spam links?

#6 blarye

blarye

• posts 39

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:27 PM

I assumed what I'm looking for is obvious, as It is typed out clearly in my original post.
    What you may call it "ad-sense safe" is just semantics, your choice of terminology.

I've found an amazing content writer. I do need blog comments that are RELEVANT, won't be spammed, and low OBLs.
    I will pay a premium for this service. Message me.

#7 Lewis Turner

Lewis Turner

• posts 12

Posted 30 January 2012 - 12:40 AM

I can provide you with manual blog comments including the full scraping and sorting them if you want. Can even go as far as actually getting your competitors blog comment backlinks too and copying them which works wonders for ranking top!

Depends what your looking for really?

And these are of course done manually and by either me myself or my other half who are both native english :)

Also offer article spinning at $25 per article (bulk discount available) which are 100% unique (according to TBS) and include the initial writing of the article too!

Let me know if your interested...

Lewis Turner