UPDATE: 2 DEC 2013: There has been a change in one of the email addresses you need to use for submission. Going forward you need to use
richard (at) terrykyle.net
advertising (at) trafficplanet.com
UPDATE: 15 FEB 2014: Updated submission instructions for clarity
For members wanting to submit a sales thread:
You will need to been a member for 30 days and have 20 QUALITY POSTS......If you do not meet these qualifications your thread will not be approved.
When submitting a sales thread please make sure that you follow all the steps listed under The Process: farther down this post.
If you fail to follow the directions your thread will not be approved.
Before submitting a Classified Ad to our team (Banner Ad Info is here), please make sure to read through all of the rules below:
1. Classified advertisers (and buyers) are expected to conduct themselves in a professional, responsive and helpful manner.
All Classifieds MUST have a clear Refund Policy at the bottom of their Sales Letter before they will be allowed to go live.
Any Classifieds featuring a kind of 'Make Money Online' product or program MUST provide video proof of earnings from use of the product or program - not from sales of the product or program itself.
Contact our team at advertising (at) trafficplanet.com if that is unclear.
2. If you have a product or service that you think will be of interest to our community of backlinkers and Web entrepreneurs here, new Classified Ads will be $29.95 per month.
Here are our latest StatCounter Traffic Stats:
Once your Classified Ad is approved, our team will provide PayPal payment information and then your ad will go live shortly thereafter.
We try to go from submission to approval to payment to live within 24 hours of submission to advertising (at) trafficplanet.com. (Do keep in mind that it can take longer due to time zones and weekends). If it has been more than one working day send an email to richard (at) terrykyle.net to make sure your order was processed correctly.
3. A Classified Ad here is a great opportunity to build a long-term customer base, develop good word-of-mouth promotion and even find potential future business partners.
As such, advertisers are expected to treat their customers well. Any who fail to do so will have their ads removed from here. In the same way, abusive and unreasonable conduct by customers will be dealt with in a similarly direct way by the forum moderators.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
NOTE: Make sure you qualify for both time as a member and have 20 QUALITY POSTS. ONE LINE "ME TOO" POSTS DO NOT QUALIFY. YOUR POSTS MUST ADD SOMETHING TO THE FORUM. If you do not qualify your sales thread will NOT be approved.
The Process: (There have been a lot of threads submitted only following some of the steps. If you do not complete all six step do not wonder why your thread does not get approved.)
(1) Create and test your service or product (obviously!)
(2) Create your sales thread making sure that when you write your Sales Copy you do so with your Refund Policy clearly stated in the post. Two points about refunds. First we do not require you to give refunds but your policy does need to be clearly stated. The second point is that you MUST follow whatever refund policy you have posted as part of your sales copy so create your refund policy with that in mind.
(3) Send an email to Richard at richard (at) terrykyle.net requesting sales thread approval with "Sales Thread Approval" and your forum name in the Subject line For example it would look like " Sales thread approval _Richard " if I was submitting a sales thread.
(4) Send your sales copy in an email to advertising (at) trafficplanet.com with "Sales Thread Approval" and your forum name in the Subject line.
(5) If you have met the time and post qualifications and if our team approves your sales copy we will provide you with a PayPal subscription link OR recommend changes that must be made
(6) Once paid, the ad will be moderated live shortly afterwards
The process usually only takes one or two working days, if it has been longer than two days you can drop me another email or a PM.
Edited by _Richard, 15 February 2014 - 12:55 PM.
Edited Submissions Instructions for Clarity