• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Proxies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    31 replies to this topic

#1 DoubleUp

DoubleUp

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 91

Posted 15 December 2011 - 09:33 AM

I'm currently a subscriber to yourprivateproxy and have been for months, but recently found out about squidproxies.com, which seems a little bit cheaper. Has anyone used them before? If so, how is their speed and how are they for reliability, considering they'll be used for sick submitter and scrapebox only? If not them, than can anyone else recommend a good proxy service which is cheaper than yourprivateproxy yet reliable?

#2 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,201
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 15 December 2011 - 12:05 PM

I'm currently a subscriber to yourprivateproxy and have been for months, but recently found out about squidproxies.com, which seems a little bit cheaper. Has anyone used them before? If so, how is their speed and how are they for reliability, considering they'll be used for sick submitter and scrapebox only? If not them, than can anyone else recommend a good proxy service which is cheaper than yourprivateproxy yet reliable?

I use both and have had pretty good luck with both of them. While squid is a bit cheaper you do not get that automatic change option you have with yourprivate. You can still get them changed but it is a manual process, the couple of times I have had issues with the proxies working properly they have fixed it fairly quickly. Personally while it is a bit more expensive to get my proxies from more than one company I always fell a bit more comfortable splitting them up so that when I do have a problem I am not shut completely down for a day when getting it fixed.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#3 DoubleUp

DoubleUp

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 91

Posted 15 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

I use both and have had pretty good luck with both of them. While squid is a bit cheaper you do not get that automatic change option you have with yourprivate. You can still get them changed but it is a manual process, the couple of times I have had issues with the proxies working properly they have fixed it fairly quickly. Personally while it is a bit more expensive to get my proxies from more than one company I always fell a bit more comfortable splitting them up so that when I do have a problem I am not shut completely down for a day when getting it fixed.

ok thanks. The changing of proxies each month is something i like about yourprivateproxy, but if it's an easy process to do with squid then there someone i may have to look into when my current monthly yourprivateproxy subscription comes to an end.

#4 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,201
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:56 PM

ok thanks. The changing of proxies each month is something i like about yourprivateproxy, but if it's an easy process to do with squid then there someone i may have to look into when my current monthly yourprivateproxy subscription comes to an end.

Not as easy because you have to request the change and get it done manually but you can get them changed without any problems.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#5 Stacked4Life

Stacked4Life

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 343
    • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

Ok I am a little conflicted here and I will tell you why. These guys have great private proxies cheap as ***** and they have about 140-185 ms response time which is great. But their customer service is *****.....IMO....I had to contact then 3 days after ordering them to get my proxies when they said 24 hrs max, and it should not take that long if you guys have ever gotten proxies before. BUT.....these proxies are the *****. Fast reliable and if they go down they replace them. Now, none of them went down yet but they are worth every penny if you can deal with the ***** customer service IMO. I also know on other forums they are luved and bashed but for me the proxies for speed and price A+.....

But here is their plug anyway....

http://proxiesforrent.com

#6 JSP

JSP

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:19 PM

I've personally been using: http://buyproxies.org for about 6 months now and will never use anything else. Cheap, fast, and very reliable. Best part is the support though. I've never had an order take more than an hour to fill and the support is crazy fast. Had an issue with a few of the proxies and I had new ones literally within 5 minutes.

#7 BobRed

BobRed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 135

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:24 PM

Another vote for http://buyproxies.org here, i tried them recently after someone (possibly JSP? If so thanks!) recommended them on BLF and they've been great so far, just last night i had a few issues that i couldn't resolve and their support got back to me in under 30 minutes with a resolution and a bunch of new proxies to try. I'm quite impressed with them.

#8 Stacked4Life

Stacked4Life

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 343
    • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:56 PM

Another vote for http://buyproxies.org here, i tried them recently after someone (possibly JSP? If so thanks!) recommended them on BLF and they've been great so far, just last night i had a few issues that i couldn't resolve and their support got back to me in under 30 minutes with a resolution and a bunch of new proxies to try. I'm quite impressed with them.

I see them they look good but for the place I mentioned they are cheaper per proxy and the prob are just as good. But looks like customer service rains supreme ;)

#9 BobRed

BobRed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 135

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:16 PM

I see them they look good but for the place I mentioned they are cheaper per proxy and the prob are just as good. But looks like customer service rains supreme ;)

Yeah i think proxiesforrent.com are the cheapest I've seen so far, and i guess as long as the proxies work that's the important thing! I do like knowing there is someone to whinge at should there be a problem though :D

#10 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,201
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 16 December 2011 - 05:44 PM

I've personally been using: http://buyproxies.org for about 6 months now and will never use anything else. Cheap, fast, and very reliable. Best part is the support though. I've never had an order take more than an hour to fill and the support is crazy fast. Had an issue with a few of the proxies and I had new ones literally within 5 minutes.

Do you use the dedicated or semi-dedicated ones and is the changeover every month automatic or do you need to request it?

#11 JSP

JSP

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:17 AM

Do you use the dedicated or semi-dedicated ones and is the changeover every month automatic or do you need to request it?

Semi-dedicated. And you should get new proxies each month.

Ordered 10 new semi-dedicated proxies this morning and went to go make some coffee. The proxies were in my inbox by the time I sat back down. ( 6:45am my time.)

I had an issue with half of the proxies timing out this afternoon. Contacted them. Had new ones in my inbox within 3 minutes.

This has been my usual experience with them. STELLAR support and I've only had to contact them regarding proxy issues twice. And each time I had new proxies within 5 minutes.

Honestly I don't know how they do it. I believe it's just one or two people.

#12 JSP

JSP

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:20 AM

That's pretty freakin' cheap. I'm going to give them a try to compare.

#13 massivemarketing

massivemarketing

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 43

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

No love for New IP Now? I use them and find their proxies last longer when doing extensive SB blasts.

#14 seo sydney

seo sydney

• PipPip
    • posts 11

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:36 AM

all of the above are good depends on purpose only problem with some of them is white listing ips that can use the proxies. There is a limited number for private Proxies

#15 scrapeboxuser

scrapeboxuser

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 149
    • LocationEurope

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

see my sig,those work the best

#16 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,201
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:59 PM

No love for New IP Now? I use them and find their proxies last longer when doing extensive SB blasts.

I agree, I have been using some of them for a couple of month now and they average faster than most of the others I have been using.

#17 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

+1 for buyproxies. Have had their 25(I think) semi dedicated proxies package for about 6 months now and has been absolutely perfect for my needs.

#18 Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 383

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:23 PM

OMG how did I miss this thread when it first came out. Thanks for the info as I just started looking for proxies this morning.

#19 soooted

soooted

• PipPip
    • posts 20

Posted 04 February 2012 - 02:53 AM

I just purchased some from buyproxies.org, thanks for the review. I hadn't known about them before.

#20 Charybdis

Charybdis

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 422

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:02 PM

Anyone else have problems with SquidProxies? Their proxies don't work in rank tracker softwares.