• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Anyone know any good link indexing tools...?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    72 replies to this topic

#1 dink

dink

• PipPip
    • posts 26

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:16 PM

Hi, can anyone suggest any good link indexing tools? I'm currently using Nuclear Link Indexer but the results have been poor.

Initially I was told it was because the profiles didn't have text around them, but I've been testing with articles and the results
    are basically the same if not worse.

Are there any tools out there that I can get links indexed drip fed over so many days/weeks that actually works?

Cheers

#2 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,079
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 08 December 2011 - 12:17 AM

Honestly I have had the best results doing scrapebox blasts. Nothing else I have tried recently has been nearly as effective.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#3 bdude

bdude

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 240
    • LocationUS

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:21 AM

Honestly I have had the best results doing scrapebox blasts. Nothing else I have tried recently has been nearly as effective.

I use backlinksindexer.com. I have had good results and it is pretty cheap.

#4 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,079
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:55 AM

Well I suppose it depends on how you define pretty cheap. The vps I am using to index my backlinks runs me $35 a month and I can drop 150k links a day on as many backlinks as I need to without any problem, even the $100 a month plan does not come anywhere near that.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#5 bdude

bdude

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 240
    • LocationUS

Posted 08 December 2011 - 02:28 AM

Well I suppose it depends on how you define pretty cheap. The vps I am using to index my backlinks runs me $35 a month and I can drop 150k links a day on as many backlinks as I need to without any problem, even the $100 a month plan does not come anywhere near that.

i agree if you need that kind of volume then it is not nearly cost effective as your solution. Maybe one day I will need to create that my backlinks! :)

#6 dink

dink

• PipPip
    • posts 26

Posted 08 December 2011 - 05:42 PM

ARVolund, can you expand on how you get your backlinks indexed using scrapebox blasts please?

I own Scrapebox so this sounds very useful.

Do you just load all the links into the scrapebox poster and then blast blogs with them?

Edited by dink, 08 December 2011 - 05:55 PM.

#7 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,079
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

ARVolund, can you expand on how you get your backlinks indexed using scrapebox blasts please?

I own Scrapebox so this sounds very useful.

Do you just load all the links into the scrapebox poster and then blast blogs with them?

Pretty much. Seems to work pretty well for blog posts, web 2.0's, bookmarks and articles, I load up the urls with associated keywords and then just blast the hell out of them. I have three scrapebox installs and I use one of them 4-5 days a week just for that purpose.

#8 dink

dink

• PipPip
    • posts 26

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:40 PM

Pretty much. Seems to work pretty well for blog posts, web 2.0's, bookmarks and articles, I load up the urls with associated keywords and then just blast the hell out of them. I have three scrapebox installs and I use one of them 4-5 days a week just for that purpose.

Ok cool thanks.

I've signed up for a test from these too - cheers bdude

#9 Magmark

Magmark

• PipPip
    • posts 28
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:41 AM

Where do you get all your lists to post on do you harvest the url's? or buy lists?

#10 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,079
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 10 December 2011 - 12:22 PM

Where do you get all your lists to post on do you harvest the url's? or buy lists?

I used to mostly purchase lists but now I generally create my own.

Harvesting and cleaning urls to build a list takes a lot more time than actually posting so it is hard to post a lot and harvest unless you have more than one copy of scrapebox going at a time.

The best way to start is to buy yourself a list and then anytime you are not posting work on creating your own.

#11 saddists

saddists

• PipPip
    • posts 10
    • LocationSEO

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:25 AM

There are several ways for getting your link index, the top notch service that i have used was lindexed, and linklicious. both worked great for me.

If your links not getting index then do Scrapebox blast :)

#12 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,079
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:28 PM

i agree if you need that kind of volume then it is not nearly cost effective as your solution. Maybe one day I will need to create that my backlinks! :)

Well you really do not need a lot of volume in order for scrapebox to be the most cost effective solution. A lot of people already have scrapebox and if you are serious about building links and do not own it you are missing out on a great tool, of all the tools I have purchased since I started (and there have been a lot of them) scrapebox has given me the best bang for the buck. Well worth the money.

Using a tool that you purchased for a one time fee or paying a monthly fee. Which one gives you the best ROI ? If you have lower volume you can run scrapebox from the house and do not need a vps, that is what I did when I first purchased it.

There are several ways for getting your link index, the top notch service that i have used was lindexed, and linklicious. both worked great for me.

If your links not getting index then do Scrapebox blast :)

I have not used lindexed but I have tried linklicious and I found that using scrapebox is quite a bit more effective.

#13 Kok Choon

Kok Choon

• PipPip
    • posts 19

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:39 AM

Hi, can anyone suggest any good link indexing tools? I'm currently using Nuclear Link Indexer but the results have been poor.

Initially I was told it was because the profiles didn't have text around them, but I've been testing with articles and the results
    are basically the same if not worse.

Are there any tools out there that I can get links indexed drip fed over so many days/weeks that actually works?

Cheers

I'm not sure how you do it, but if your text not spin enough, or you put the link in front or back of a paragraph instead of in the middle, you won't see good result.

If you don't mind, you can either log a ticket with some screenshots or paste those screenshots here, I'll let you know what's the problem and how to increase the index rate.
    Powerful Indexer That Makes Your Backlinks Count ==> Nuclear Link Indexer
    Generate Massive Free Targeted Traffic On Automation ==> Nuclear Traffic Storm

#14 Magmark

Magmark

• PipPip
    • posts 28
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

Is any one having any success with http://backblasts.com I just thought id sign up for there $10 subscription to start its pretty easy as far as setting projects and there all profile links, I am just using it for second tier so we will see how I go :)

#15 Magmark

Magmark

• PipPip
    • posts 28
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

I used to mostly purchase lists but now I generally create my own.

Harvesting and cleaning urls to build a list takes a lot more time than actually posting so it is hard to post a lot and harvest unless you have more than one copy of scrapebox going at a time.

The best way to start is to buy yourself a list and then anytime you are not posting work on creating your own.

Thanks for the reply!! I bought a few lists and am having some fun with scrape box its good to have finally worked out how to successfully use scrape box (took some time) glad I stuck at it

#16 dink

dink

• PipPip
    • posts 26

Posted 12 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

I'm not sure how you do it, but if your text not spin enough, or you put the link in front or back of a paragraph instead of in the middle, you won't see good result.

If you don't mind, you can either log a ticket with some screenshots or paste those screenshots here, I'll let you know what's the problem and how to increase the index rate.

Hi Kok, the articles are very well spun and include a contextual link in the article itself plus one (sometimes two) at the end.

I did log a call last month and was told in include more text in the profiles. I've since tried with full 500 word articles and experienced the same results.

#17 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,079
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 12 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

Thanks for the reply!! I bought a few lists and am having some fun with scrape box its good to have finally worked out how to successfully use scrape box (took some time) glad I stuck at it

Glad you are having some success, one cool thing about scrapebox is you can get some use out of it even before you really learn how to take advantage of all the possibilities.

#18 Kok Choon

Kok Choon

• PipPip
    • posts 19

Posted 13 December 2011 - 02:07 AM

Hi Kok, the articles are very well spun and include a contextual link in the article itself plus one (sometimes two) at the end.

I did log a call last month and was told in include more text in the profiles. I've since tried with full 500 word articles and experienced the same results.

Can you PM me your account, let me dig into your profile links and I should have the answer for you. Actually, for profile link, 100 or 200 words will do, however, you have to spin it thoroughly, meaning for each word, it might have 5 versions of different synonyms!

The anchor link must always be surrounded by text, not in front and not at the end, else it would leave a big footprint and won't work at all...

I have hundreds of customers submitting profile links, even if you don't have the spin text, your profile links still get index in 30 days, but they won't stay in the index as long as those uniquely spin profile.
    Powerful Indexer That Makes Your Backlinks Count ==> Nuclear Link Indexer
    Generate Massive Free Targeted Traffic On Automation ==> Nuclear Traffic Storm

#19 googlealchemist

googlealchemist

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 350
    • LocationSpare Oom

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:45 AM

AR what kind of % are you getting when doing just sbox blasts and what is your ratio of comments per link?

I just got the energizer update email today so I'm going to install that and get all the sites working again as a few were unable to post there for a while...as long as you really goose up your network it works rather well.
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

#20 Magmark

Magmark

• PipPip
    • posts 28
    • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 December 2011 - 11:04 AM

It does work well but I think I am over BLE :( I have the 30 SHWP sites plus about another 30 of my own a energisers set up on every sub domain of every site my full time role has turned into managing backlinks energisers :( so so much work to keep them running :(

Edited by Magmark, 13 December 2011 - 11:07 AM.