• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Highest diversity of links, Press Release, Brand Protection, Classified Ads - Manual link building - Loved by SEO Agencies - Insane results inside

• Please log in to reply
    156 replies to this topic

#1 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:53 PM

UlJYYSj.gif

sQtTrFA.jpg?1
    NDTSWfh.jpg
    cWBzjuj.jpg

Coupon Code : special

Few reasons for you to consider us.

• Agency level detailed reporting
    • 24 Hrs email response SLA
    • Manual Links with account details for web 2
    • Social Signals
    • Rank tracking
    • Link indexing
    • Moderate pricing
    • Result oriented
    • Brand protection links (knowem kinda links)
    • Niche links
    • Many more ....

Details below ..

May 2014 ranking updates

Ranking dashboard update as on May 28th, 2014

t4aobPn.jpg
    O64z0Ch.jpg
    tGfyqJn.jpg
    Pdvtcun.jpg
    XRTc6Dk.jpg
    RHXLZyd.jpg
    a1zHkv3.jpg
    F0uSsfv.jpg
    0MpZsfg.jpg

More Ranking reports
    Aug
    Oct
    Nov
    Dec

What we learned from Penguin updates. (Adapt or Die !!)

Anchor text variation needed
    Adapt: We support upto 5 keywords per campaign, additional link variations are taken care by our packages, so don't worry about anchor text over optimization.

Backlinks from relevant articles
    Adapt : We use relevant articles, more over multiple article per campaign

Don't over optimize with h1/h2 tags
    Adapt : Check with us for a free consultancy

Don't forget basic onpage SEO
    Adapt : We provide free consultancy , feel free to get in touch with us.

Follow - NoFollow mix is important
    Adapt : Web 2 / Wiki is a nice mix

Links with IP Diversity is a must
    Adapt : Wiki links are loved my google, if done correctly, and we do it right.

Social signals are important
    Adapt : I don't think there is any other affordable services which provides this much social signals.

Backlink to backlinks give a high credibility
    Adapt : We build tier 2 links and even tier 3. They passes link juice too.

Links wrapped in relevant content will do the trick.
    Adapt : We do it always, even before Penguin .

Refund Policy : Claim your 100% refund if reports don't contain links as mentioned in the sales thread

Direct from my regular clients .......................

order ID is 2795
    The work?

Received:

38 web 2.0 URL's
    - Checked and the content, with proper link anchors, is present. The text is human readable though from a manual review perspective, it reads a bit like someone wrote it with English as their second language (a sign it was spun). Frankly, it's better quality than I would have generated with TBS, so it's acceptable for the price.

112 bookmarks
    - They look reasonable, so no issues

111 wikis
    - Looks like from a big alpha sorted list of wikis, because most of mine are url's with IP addresses and then a few with domains starting with 'A'. Randomized list would be better, I'd think. The content appears unique and heavily spun. Less readable than the web 2.0's.

5562 tier 2 comments
    - Definitely an AA list that's seen better days. Hundreds of comments on some, thousands on others. Should get the tier 1 indexed though...

96 rss
    - More than expected

Conclusion: For the reasonable pricing, fast turnaround and responsive support emails, I give this a "BUY" rating. I will be buying again, and feel it's a good value for the money.

I ordered the $9 Mega Bonus Pack to try out this service on a web 2.0 buffer site of mine. The order was completed in 5 days - but I ordered right before the 4th of July, so I was expecting this. The quality is excellent, I was very impressed. So impressed, that I ordered 3 more of the same package to power up more web 2.0 buffer sites I have. Those orders were completed in ONE DAY!

A++
    Definitely Recommended - I will be using this service more in the near future!

Ordered another, will be hoping for similar results to the last (6 point jump in SERPs).

Just wanted to say that I ordered your Serp Pack, and it boosted me from # 5 to # 2 (with a little dancing between # 4 - # 2). I agree with Boomer above, and am glad to see you implemented his suggestions.

You did a great job. I recommend this, and will be using your other services as well.

Just ordered...seohelpz provided a free review of my penguin slapped site, a nice thing to do , thanks man! ordered this for a new site I have brewing

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5TH8499841603753J.

Edited by SEOHelpz, 08 October 2014 - 05:43 PM.

#2 Anna

Anna

• Forum Support
    • posts 665

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:36 AM

Live now.

#3 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:57 AM

Updating few latest ranking reports from SERP Pack & Tycoon Pack ..

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

Edited by SEOHelpz, 26 November 2012 - 03:40 AM.

Have you checked our Trinity Pack - It has social signals, knowem kinda links, WEB 2, PR links and more ...
    Now you can make upto $20/per order by promoting it ? PM me.

#4 fardesi

fardesi

• posts 6

Posted 16 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Placed an order. Lets see how this goes. Transaction #38Y50428D0793841L

Edited by fardesi, 16 May 2012 - 05:33 PM.

#5 rednow1

rednow1

• posts 56

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:19 PM

just placed an order for the serp pack. i included my 15 keywords in the notes section of the order form

#6 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 17 May 2012 - 06:50 AM

Placed an order. Lets see how this goes. Transaction #38Y50428D0793841L

just placed an order for the serp pack. i included my 15 keywords in the notes section of the order form

Thanks , will get back to you

Have you checked our Trinity Pack - It has social signals, knowem kinda links, WEB 2, PR links and more ...

#7 scrapeboxuser

scrapeboxuser

Advanced Member

• posts 149
    • LocationEurope

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

is this working for adult cam sites?

#8 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

is this working for adult cam sites?

Not accepting Adult sites ATM. sorry about that.

#9 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:43 AM

Few results are coming out, I will upload more in coming days.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will update more very soon..

Edited by SEOHelpz, 10 June 2012 - 01:22 PM.

#10 Paolino

Paolino

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 225

Posted 03 June 2012 - 10:15 AM

Hi I just placed an order for the serp pack and sent thru all my relevant details, and was just making sure you got them. Order ID is 2557.

Thanks

#11 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hi I just placed an order for the serp pack and sent thru all my relevant details, and was just making sure you got them. Order ID is 2557.

Thanks

Received the order, Thanks, responded on email too.. Will get back to you soon

#12 Beaver Morrison

Beaver Morrison

• posts 5

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

Any testimonials?

Hi SEOHelpz, what about velocity of those links? Does "5 days delivery" mean that all backlinking wiil be performed in 5 days?

#13 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:36 AM

Any testimonials?

Hi SEOHelpz, what about velocity of those links? Does "5 days delivery" mean that all backlinking wiil be performed in 5 days?

Yeah all the backlinks are placed in 5 days and reports are send to you. But not all the links are send for indexing , will leave certain % of links for indexing naturally. Also please note all links are not pointing to your money site, but its build in layers.

Regarding testimonials , I will ping you my WF thread where you can see more testimonials, for some known reason here in TP thread, I am getting more orders from regular customers on a daily basis but getting very less testimonials, hence the thread is very quite. May be its because many are reselling it and don't want to reveal the identity, which is fine with me.

PS: Everyone feel free to PM me for any questions , and sorry for the delay in responding as I didn't received any notification even though I had subscribed to my own thread.

Edited by SEOHelpz, 04 July 2012 - 08:52 AM.

#14 boomer

boomer

• posts 26

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:17 AM

Order placed, will post back later with results.

#15 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 07 July 2012 - 05:35 AM

I am not accepting any orders till 7/16 , hit with few bulk orders from few popular forum members.

PS: All the orders in the queue will be delivered in time.

#16 boomer

boomer

• posts 26

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

Update: I have ordered 2 x for different sites. For the 2nd order, I've now received the report within 2 days. Am awaiting the other order to be completed.

The work?

Received:

38 web 2.0 URL's
    - Checked and the content, with proper link anchors, is present. The text is human readable though from a manual review perspective, it reads a bit like someone wrote it with English as their second language (a sign it was spun). Frankly, it's better quality than I would have generated with TBS, so it's acceptable for the price.

112 bookmarks

111 wikis
    - Looks like from a big alpha sorted list of wikis, because most of mine are url's with IP addresses and then a few with domains starting with 'A'. Randomized list would be better, I'd think. The content appears unique and heavily spun. Less readable than the web 2.0's.

5562 tier 2 comments
    - Definitely an AA list that's seen better days. Hundreds of comments on some, thousands on others. Should get the tier 1 indexed though...

96 rss
    - More than expected

Conclusion: For the reasonable pricing, fast turnaround and responsive support emails, I give this a "BUY" rating. I will be buying again, and feel it's a good value for the money.

#17 ab420

ab420

• posts 27

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

I ordered the $9 Mega Bonus Pack to try out this service on a web 2.0 buffer site of mine. The order was completed in 5 days - but I ordered right before the 4th of July, so I was expecting this. The quality is excellent, I was very impressed. So impressed, that I ordered 3 more of the same package to power up more web 2.0 buffer sites I have. Those orders were completed in ONE DAY!

A++

#18 Texjd

Texjd

• posts 18

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

Just orderd.
    Order Key: 4TE5NoLJjS

Thanks. Any issues just shoot me an email at the email address supplied or PM me here.

#19 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

Update: I have ordered 2 x for different sites. For the 2nd order, I've now received the report within 2 days. Am awaiting the other order to be completed.

The work?

Received:

38 web 2.0 URL's

112 bookmarks

111 wikis

5562 tier 2 comments

96 rss
    - More than expected

Thanks a lot for your time to write a detailed review .. Its really appreciated

A++

Nice to see that you are using MEGA Bonus Pack on Tier 1 and I want to suggest the same to all ..

#20 SEOHelpz

SEOHelpz

• Active Seller
    • posts 541

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Just orderd.
    Order Key: 4TE5NoLJjS

Thanks. Any issues just shoot me an email at the email address supplied or PM me here.

If you can PM me the four digit order number , I an quickly confirm ..