Use Coupon code : special
Few reasons for you to consider us.
- Agency level detailed reporting
- 24 Hrs email response SLA
- Manual Links with account details for web 2
- Social Signals
- Rank tracking
- Link indexing
- Moderate pricing
- Result oriented
- Brand protection links (knowem kinda links)
- Niche links
- Many more ....
Details below ..
Ranking dashboard update as on May 28th, 2014
What we learned from Penguin updates. (Adapt or Die !!)
Anchor text variation needed
Adapt: We support upto 5 keywords per campaign, additional link variations are taken care by our packages, so don't worry about anchor text over optimization.
Backlinks from relevant articles
Adapt : We use relevant articles, more over multiple article per campaign
Don't over optimize with h1/h2 tags
Adapt : Check with us for a free consultancy
Don't forget basic onpage SEO
Adapt : We provide free consultancy , feel free to get in touch with us.
Follow - NoFollow mix is important
Adapt : Web 2 / Wiki is a nice mix
Links with IP Diversity is a must
Adapt : Wiki links are loved my google, if done correctly, and we do it right.
Social signals are important
Adapt : I don't think there is any other affordable services which provides this much social signals.
Backlink to backlinks give a high credibility
Adapt : We build tier 2 links and even tier 3. They passes link juice too.
Links wrapped in relevant content will do the trick.
Adapt : We do it always, even before Penguin .
Refund Policy : Claim your 100% refund if reports don't contain links as mentioned in the sales thread
Direct from my regular clients .......................
order ID is 2795
38 web 2.0 URL's
- Checked and the content, with proper link anchors, is present. The text is human readable though from a manual review perspective, it reads a bit like someone wrote it with English as their second language (a sign it was spun). Frankly, it's better quality than I would have generated with TBS, so it's acceptable for the price.
- They look reasonable, so no issues
- Looks like from a big alpha sorted list of wikis, because most of mine are url's with IP addresses and then a few with domains starting with 'A'. Randomized list would be better, I'd think. The content appears unique and heavily spun. Less readable than the web 2.0's.
5562 tier 2 comments
- Definitely an AA list that's seen better days. Hundreds of comments on some, thousands on others. Should get the tier 1 indexed though...
- More than expected
Conclusion: For the reasonable pricing, fast turnaround and responsive support emails, I give this a "BUY" rating. I will be buying again, and feel it's a good value for the money.
I ordered the $9 Mega Bonus Pack to try out this service on a web 2.0 buffer site of mine. The order was completed in 5 days - but I ordered right before the 4th of July, so I was expecting this. The quality is excellent, I was very impressed. So impressed, that I ordered 3 more of the same package to power up more web 2.0 buffer sites I have. Those orders were completed in ONE DAY!
Definitely Recommended - I will be using this service more in the near future!
Ordered another, will be hoping for similar results to the last (6 point jump in SERPs).
Just wanted to say that I ordered your Serp Pack, and it boosted me from # 5 to # 2 (with a little dancing between # 4 - # 2). I agree with Boomer above, and am glad to see you implemented his suggestions.
You did a great job. I recommend this, and will be using your other services as well.
Just ordered...seohelpz provided a free review of my penguin slapped site, a nice thing to do , thanks man! ordered this for a new site I have brewing
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5TH8499841603753J.
Edited by SEOHelpz, 19 June 2014 - 04:29 PM.