• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Is it time to close SEO forums down ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    3 replies to this topic

#1 spiritus

spiritus

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 293

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:37 PM

Is it time perhaps to weigh up the benefits of participating in SEO forums when Matt has been known to frequent them ?

Edited by spiritus, 27 April 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#2 Mike LInley

Mike LInley

• Banned
    • posts 37

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:08 PM

Yes, because that is what Matt's job is! LOL He just spends his days checking out forums! Where did you hear this nonsense? Sure, there are probably google employees checking out forums but really if your STUPID enough to reveal your business or methods or sites then you deserve to get penalized by google when your not following their TOS!!! I mean really??? It's their search engine and their rules and if we choose not to follow them then we only have ourselves to blame! I for one keep my mouth shut about my business, sites, and methods and play by google's rules!! Easy at that buddy! I have even been called a "Google employee" because I defend google so much and I laugh at that and wish I did work for Google and made that kind of money and knew all the inter workings of Google! Instead I learn so much from SEO forums by just reading and observing what is working and what is not working and just keep my mouth shut about my business and methods! Your freaking crazy if you think we should just shut them down and not learn from each other and experiment and test and track. Must be a noob and noob mindset!

#3 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 27 April 2012 - 04:19 PM

I'm getting a bit tired of all this threads popping up..
    Offering guaranteed ranking service , because I'm cool. [Penalized sites: X - Low quality sites: X] Check out my last rankings '-')v

#4 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,249
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

Is it time perhaps to weigh up the benefits of participating in SEO forums when Matt has been known to frequent them ?

There is no lock on the door...........Wait there is not even a door.

Actually we do not know that MC visits the forums. All that we know is that his suck ups do.

The question is a serious waste of electrons.....

I'm getting a bit tired of all this threads popping up..

I have been deleting more than a few of them so it could be worse.

Locking this one with the following comment instead of just deleting it.....

Think before you start that thread.... Does it add anything positive to the forum???

If it does not maybe you should step away from the keyboard.....

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................