• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Multiple Adsense Accounts: What Precautions Do You Take?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    11 replies to this topic

#1 baggs

baggs

• posts 38
    • LocationCalifornia.....For now

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

With all this Adsense banning stuff going on lately, I was curious how you guys go about setting up multiple accounts for yourself.

Now we know that setting up more than one account is easy, use the name of a relative or a business entity with a EIN instead of a personal social. My question is more about access and separation.

To what degree of overlapping do you allow?

Do you use a VPN to access your adsense dashboards from different IP's/locations?

Do you make sure to separate the hosting of sites in one account to sites of another?

Do you use separate computers to log in?

Do you have more than one internet connection from your ISP?

Do you log in using public wifi? (with some sort of protection utilized obviously)

Or do you do nothing, and just log in from the same comp on the same ip? (I know many who have done this successfully for years)

*For reference, please state if what you do/recommend is from personal experience of from something you have read on boards or elsewhere, thanks

#2 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

I share 50/50 of my sites on 2 different adsense account. Personally I use laptop for one and desktop for other account and never mix them. They are both registered on 2 different real persons with different adress. Oh and yeah VPN on desktop. But honestly i don't think that google care too much about IP's , as there are many open wi-fi etc around, at least if you stay with a low number of accounts.
    Offering guaranteed ranking service , because I'm cool. [Penalized sites: X - Low quality sites: X] Check out my last rankings '-')v

#3 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Also both accounts are linked with bank account and fully legit , so nothing shaddy . I guess buying adsense accounts etc would put you in trouble, otherwise just register an account with your friend name or some family member.
    Offering guaranteed ranking service , because I'm cool. [Penalized sites: X - Low quality sites: X] Check out my last rankings '-')v

#4 DoubleUp

DoubleUp

• posts 91

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Setup a virtual machine for each account you want to create
    specifiy a certain proxies ip address within the web browser you'll be using
    As a precuation, i set all of my browsers home page to http://whatismyipaddress.com/ just to make sure it's actually using the proxy at teh time of web use
    create adsense account, making sure none of the information i enter during the process is used for another adsense account

#5 AdamWB

AdamWB

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 404

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

Simple. Have no connections between any of the accounts or sites adsense is on. Anything and everything you can think of separating.

Edited by AdamWB, 21 April 2012 - 05:22 PM.

#6 KevinA

KevinA

• posts 532

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:13 PM

Different:
    - name
    - address
    - sites
    - IPs the accounts are logged in from
    - domains hosted with different hosts

Absolutely nothing in common!

#7 Initial Effort

Initial Effort

Top Member

• Active Seller
    • posts 1,486

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:20 PM

Don't check it 20 times per day from the same IP and same LOCATION as your home PC. In fact, keep everything for the second or third account somewhere else so there is no possibility that you will accidentally log in. So don't use HideMyAss as you will forget to turn it on one time. Same goes for Scrapebox and proxies.

Shockingly Effective SEO Services: SE Slingshot

#8 Aneekalam

Aneekalam

• posts 27

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:03 AM

I use VPN for one for my Google adsense account and login after every 2-3 days.

Multi-accounts are very risky in adsense, you should be spliting your sites, in case of ban.

#9 baggs

baggs

• posts 38
    • LocationCalifornia.....For now

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

About hosting, do you guys think using different domain name servers would be good enough? Or would you suggest moving the entire sites (database and all)?

#10 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

About hosting, do you guys think using different domain name servers would be good enough? Or would you suggest moving the entire sites (database and all)?

If you have more than 25/30 sites just open a new hosting account with a different provider. It's less than 10 bucks monthly.

#11 Scipio

Scipio

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 243

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:20 AM

If your adsense accounts becomes banned, do you use a new one for the old sites? Are these sites adsense banned as well?

#12 gittar1122

gittar1122

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • posts 119

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:36 AM

For more than 1 Adsense account:
    1. Use separate computers for all adsense accounts.
    2. Don't use emails attached with those accounts for emailing purpose. Because if you use those email accounts then at somewhere you can use both email at same pc (possible threat)
    3. Don't use Gmail for creating adsense account.
    4. Don't use Same ISP for checking your adsense accounts
    5. Don't check your adsense accounts at same time. Like logged out from one account and logged-in to other account.
    6. Clear cookies everytime you check your adsense account.
    7. Check emails from adsense on regular basis. I received DMCA notice and never checked my emails for nearly 10 days, after that I realized, there are no ads on one of my site.

Try to avoid using adsense related emails at public places or forums.

With all this Adsense banning stuff going on lately, I was curious how you guys go about setting up multiple accounts for yourself.

Now we know that setting up more than one account is easy, use the name of a relative or a business entity with a EIN instead of a personal social. My question is more about access and separation.

To what degree of overlapping do you allow?

Do you use a VPN to access your adsense dashboards from different IP's/locations?

Do you make sure to separate the hosting of sites in one account to sites of another?

Do you use separate computers to log in?

Do you have more than one internet connection from your ISP?

Do you log in using public wifi? (with some sort of protection utilized obviously)

Or do you do nothing, and just log in from the same comp on the same ip? (I know many who have done this successfully for years)

*For reference, please state if what you do/recommend is from personal experience of from something you have read on boards or elsewhere, thanks

Mind