• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • IM "Guru" Dirty Dealing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    15 replies to this topic

#1 Carl Masure

Carl Masure

• posts 14

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

I'm annoyed with yet another so-called "Guru"

I bought an adsense training product off click bank about 5 months ago. The training was delivered via password login to a wordpress site. For the 2nd time, the vendor has redirected the login page to another training program. Hence, I cannot get access to something I paid for. Plus, CB is no help and the vendor will not respond to tickets.

It'd be nice if there were some sort of affiliate marketing A-Team that would go out and wreck search results for these kind of unethical business people.

#2 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

Mate you need to understand that if this ''so called Gurus'' was that good on IM the wouldn't selling they ***** products for 15-20 bucks online , they would be making milions online and they would keep things secret for them.
    Offering guaranteed ranking service , because I'm cool. [Penalized sites: X - Low quality sites: X] Check out my last rankings '-')v

#3 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Mate you need to understand that if this ''so called Gurus'' was that good on IM the wouldn't selling they ***** products for 15-20 bucks online , they would be making milions online and they would keep things secret for them.

This.

#4 brandonbaker

brandonbaker

• posts 630

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:49 AM

Quoted a second time because it's so damn true.

Private Homepage Backlinks II

10 OBL - Full Link Report - Zero Foot Print

#5 LukaB

LukaB

• Advanced Member
    • posts 47

Posted 15 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

Try to get yourself a refund, and these so known "gurus" , don't put your trust in them.

But if you look at it on the other hand side, GodMode you said if they were banking millions they wouldn't sell products for $15-$25, but there are some Clickbank products costing $197, etc, and they are well prepared, and marketed, the seller ends up having made in the $xxx,xxx range, and satisfied clients which they can resell their stuff, and bank real nice money.

But I wouldn't trust these, I don't buy their products either.

#6 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Try to get yourself a refund, and these so known "gurus" , don't put your trust in them.

But if you look at it on the other hand side, GodMode you said if they were banking millions they wouldn't sell products for $15-$25, but there are some Clickbank products costing $197, etc, and they are well prepared, and marketed, the seller ends up having made in the $xxx,xxx range, and satisfied clients which they can resell their stuff, and bank real nice money.

But I wouldn't trust these, I don't buy their products either.

I understand what are you talking about here Luka, but let's be honest , 197$ to make you rich? I'm sure there are pretty good things outside which can teach you something , but things like this can't be in 200pages of an ebook or in 2 hours of webinars etc , and they surelly doesn't cost under 200 $.
    Offering guaranteed ranking service , because I'm cool. [Penalized sites: X - Low quality sites: X] Check out my last rankings '-')v

#7 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:41 AM

Also I would like to add that there are tons of free information on the web , you just need to invest some time in searching. Be smart and don't waste your money , 90% of times this people are selling well known information , or when they start to sell a method on money making you can be sure that this method will end very soon.

#8 LukaB

LukaB

• Advanced Member
    • posts 47

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

I understand what are you talking about here Luka, but let's be honest , 197$ to make you rich? I'm sure there are pretty good things outside which can teach you something , but things like this can't be in 200pages of an ebook or in 2 hours of webinars etc , and they surelly doesn't cost under 200 $.

I totally agree with you, and WSOs they claim they bank a million, sold for $7 or $17 :)

Just saying these gurus really do make a ton of money from their "Claims"..

#9 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

I totally agree with you, and WSOs they claim they bank a million, sold for $7 or $17 :)

Just saying these gurus really do make a ton of money from their "Claims"..

ehehe yeah the wso's gurus are the worst. "Let me show you how i made 8974$ today working 15mins completly in autopilot". I must admit that i laugh hard every time , but the bad thing a lot of people on their first approach with Internet Marketing get fooled by this clowns.

#10 Carl Masure

Carl Masure

• posts 14

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

Thanks guys. I agree with you. This "guru" came highly recommended from some other seos that offer good value.

By the way, it's the one who advertises selling an Adsense website on flippa for 80k. So, unless this guy bought his own site, he does know something.

#11 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:35 PM

It's a shame because I'm pretty sure there are PLENTY of good training courses available. But they're generally lost in the noise. They're the ones that actually have solid information. Their only "mistake" was not promising miracles.

#12 GodMode

GodMode

Advanced Member

• posts 117
    • LocationFirst Page

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:39 PM

It's a shame because I'm pretty sure there are PLENTY of good training courses available. But they're generally lost in the noise. They're the ones that actually have solid information. Their only "mistake" was not promising miracles.

Mate be sure that when something get's too much noise will not work for too much time.. The key is : search search search and more search.. Don't follow the other sheeps. Best regards

#13 jessicatcruz88

jessicatcruz88

• posts 3
    • LocationLos Angeles California

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

Those information you want comes with an expensive price, that doesn't come with $20-30. It will cost you a hundred or more :(

#14 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

Those information you want comes with an expensive price, that doesn't come with $20-30. It will cost you a hundred or more :(

You don't really need to spend thousands of dollars for training courses. You can find plenty of great tutorials here and at other forums. It's just a matter of weeding through the junk. (Which is pretty tough.)

#15 webby

webby

• posts 46

Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:47 PM

...they would be making milions online and they would keep things secret for them.

No, you guys got it all wrong...they just wanna "give something back." The $7 (normally $97) means nothing to them. Honest. :lol:

Although, the $30 OTO (normally $497) might.

Aw, maaaan, I'm tired of buying WSO packages!

#16 JSP

JSP

• posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

No, you guys got it all wrong...they just wanna "give something back." The $7 (normally $97) means nothing to them. Honest. :lol:

Although, the $30 OTO (normally $497) might.

Aw, maaaan, I'm tired of buying WSO packages!

So don't. ;)

The only WSO's I'd buy are the ones that show me new strategies that relate to my business. (Not "Earn $1,000 a day!!!!11" junk.)