• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • What's A Good Automation Tool To Add Posts To Facebook And Other Social Networks

• Please log in to reply
    14 replies to this topic

#1 sylvesta

sylvesta

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 85

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

I've been looking for a tool which I can create snippets of content I've written to add to places like facebook with a backlink to the content. Now before anyone mentions ping.fm or hootsuite these applications shorten the links which pretty much strips the SEO value for ranking purposes.

An application which can transfer anchor texted backlinks through to facebook etc would be great.

#2 liquidone

liquidone

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 85

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:56 AM

My suggestion is to get yourself a copy of Ubot Studio. While you will have to program it a bit, it's perfect for what you want to do.

#3 pixelgrinder

pixelgrinder

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 73

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

ZP - I think its intuitive. Watch a few youtube video tutorials and you're good to go.

Edit: ZP = zennoposter

Edited by pixelgrinder, 24 March 2012 - 09:24 AM.

#4 Sakana

Sakana

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 30

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:41 AM

^ Love the vids from zennoposter :D

#5 sylvesta

sylvesta

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 85

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:18 PM

I keep hearing about zenno and ubot. Looks like I will be having to dive in - Just a little concerned about having to update the templates all the time due to site changes etc.

#6 JDIZM

JDIZM

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 39

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:41 PM

I have ZP the only problem i find is creating the templates. It takes a bit of time to learn but you can do some great stuff..

I made one for posting to ALN this saved me a huge amount of time creating articles and posting them, but now they allow you to do that with their new update. I haven't made a template in a while i've been using old ones and i've pretty much forgotten how to make them :wacko:

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison
    JDIZM

#7 sylvesta

sylvesta

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 85

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

I have ZP the only problem i find is creating the templates. It takes a bit of time to learn but you can do some great stuff..

I made one for posting to ALN this saved me a huge amount of time creating articles and posting them, but now they allow you to do that with their new update. I haven't made a template in a while i've been using old ones and i've pretty much forgotten how to make them :wacko:

Oops :) - I'm just wondering how long it took you initially to learn how to create a template.. I'm on the fence because I need to earn a living and I'm not sure if I have the time to drop client backlinking projects to master the software although I understand that in the long run it may very well prove worthwhile.

#8 liquidone

liquidone

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 85

Posted 25 March 2012 - 12:02 AM

Personally I found Ubot to be a piece of cake to learn. Moreover there is a pretty active community surrounding it so if you get stuck questions are quickly answered.

#9 JDIZM

JDIZM

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 39

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

@sylvesta It doesn't take long at all to learn the templates on ZP It's mainly common sense. It's just working out the patterns of what you want it to do that takes a bit of time and tweaking.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison
    JDIZM

#10 JDIZM

JDIZM

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 39

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

Personally I found Ubot to be a piece of cake to learn. Moreover there is a pretty active community surrounding it so if you get stuck questions are quickly answered.

I haven't tried Ubot but the community aspect sounds much more appealing than ZP. With ZP you are pretty much on your own, their main community is russian.

JDIZM

#11 sylvesta

sylvesta

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 85

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:06 PM

I'll have to take a look at Ubot. I'm just wondering if I can use either to have it post notes on facebook. So for example, I write a series of messages and have a template that gets zennoposter or Ubot to go down each message and open up facebook and post.

That would save time having to post the messages into my facebook account and I'd be able to get a url link back to the post :) -
    Ping.fm does the same thing except it screws up the url by shortening it.

#12 JDIZM

JDIZM

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 39

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Yea its possible in ZP I think. It just depends. Facebook uses a lot of dynamic html

JDIZM

#13 SethTurin

SethTurin

• PipPip
    • posts 23
    • LocationChattanooga, TN

Posted 23 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hey all, Jason from UBot Studio here. Yes, you can do that in our software.

#14 KingMonkey

KingMonkey

Advanced Member

• Elite Senior Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 1,030

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:08 AM

For facebook I use their offical app RSS Graffiti and link it to my site so that whenever I update it posts it to FB with a link. Maybe not quite what you were looking for though. For twitter I use twitterfeed and social oomph to do similar. I'm guessing you would probably know about both of these as they are quite common however so maybe not what you were looking for,

#15 MattW

MattW

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 1,544
    • LocationUK

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:14 AM

I use Hootsuite for this.

I know you said you don't want to hear about Hootsuite but saying it automatcally converts your links to short urls is incorrect. In fact one of the main things that annoys me about the software is the fact it doesn't automatically shorten the links, and when you choose to do it manually with their built in service it does a 302 > 301 > your site redirect which just murders any kind of SEO benefits, more details http://www.seomoz.org/blog/url-shortener-owl-li-indexed-in-google

You can actually do a bulk import of your messages into hootsuite so you can prepare them all externally in a spreadsheet, upload it and your done!