• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Pro-Active approach to resolving Google Penalty

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    17 replies to this topic

#1 Chris Parker

Chris Parker

• PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

I've found 243 sites (blog network sitess) that have been de-indexed by Google. I suspect these are the culprits for my penalties. Does anyone have experience contacting the host of these domains and asking the owners of the blogs to remove the links? Or reporting the sites as spammers?

#2 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 215

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

I've found 243 sites (blog network sitess) that have been de-indexed by Google. I suspect these are the culprits for my penalties. Does anyone have experience contacting the host of these domains and asking the owners of the blogs to remove the links? Or reporting the sites as spammers?

I don't think I've ever been so cross with anyone on this board that I've wanted to resort to names, but I won't.

You put your link on these domains...... and now you want to report them for being spammers!!!

Posted Image

Edited by Jammy, 22 March 2012 - 04:38 PM.

#3 Chris Parker

Chris Parker

• PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 22 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Yep, I used a blog network and now i would like to comply with Google. I really don't give a SH#T if you think I'm a spammer. Maybe I am. I screwed up out of my own naiveness by following the so called internet marketing gurus. I was already ranking well, with a diversified campaign, and got greedy. So, I began using blog networks,in addition to other white hat methods, to rank faster for other keywords. I'm looking for a way to remove my links from these blog networks so I can comply with Google. I believe these blog networks were enabling us to "spam". So, they are to blame as well and should be labeled spammers too. Hence, the de-indexing by Google.

So, am I the only person in the world that used these blog networks and been penalized? I think not! A lot of us were swept up in these blog networks and I'm trying to find a way to remove my links. If you wish to bash me personally, then send me a P.M. If you have a legitimate way to remove these links to help me and many others please let us know.

Until another solution is brought to my attention; I will be contacting all the hosts about the spammers on their network.

#4 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 215

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

There should be a neg-rep button in this forum. You should be banned.

You chose to put your links on those blogs, many of which could belong to members here and now you are going to report them (us?) to the hosts.

You don't ***** in your own front garden.

#5 akula

akula

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 139
    • LocationDuck Country

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

There should be a neg-rep button in this forum. You should be banned.

You chose to put your links on those blogs, many of which could belong to members here and now you are going to report them (us?) to the hosts.

You don't ***** in your own front garden.

He is a ***** idiot. Most likely just a gutter rat troll here to start chaos. There seems to be a lot of cutts kool aide drinkers signing up since this form was mentioned on cutts twitter.

#6 Chris Parker

Chris Parker

• PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

If members of this blog have links on those domains (then their spammers too) then they are being penalized too. We all need to get our links off these blog networks. What part of that do you not understand?

Go ahead and ban me. I really don't care.

#7 Chris Parker

Chris Parker

• PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:11 PM

He is a ***** idiot. Most likely just a gutter rat troll here to start chaos. There seems to be a lot of cutts kool aide drinkers signing up since this form was mentioned on cutts twitter.

That's where your wrong. I'm a member of SEO Experts Academy and blog networks were recommended. So ***** YOU!

#8 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 215

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

Go ahead and ban me. I really don't care.

+1 to this

#9 akula

akula

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 139
    • LocationDuck Country

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

That's where your wrong. I'm a member of SEO Experts Academy and blog networks were recommended. So ***** YOU!

No ***** you dipshit. You ask other people to link your site with their blogs....pay them even and now you scurry around your rats nest trying to devise a plan to remove link on domains you dont even own? And you blame them? You are a ***** idiot.

Edited by akula, 22 March 2012 - 05:14 PM.

#10 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 215

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

No ***** you dipshit. You ask other people to link your site with their blogs....pay them even and now you scurry around your rats nest trying to devise a plan to remove link on domains you dont even own? And you blame them? You are a ***** idiot.

Take a deep breath matey..... and press the report button :D

#11 Chris Parker

Chris Parker

• PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

I didn't pay them directly. I used article ranks to have my article submitted to blogs. I'm not doing these blog owners any damage when their sites have already been de-indexed. I don't blame them for putting my link on their site. Yes, it's my fault. Already admitted that dumbass.

Explain to me how I'm harming other people when these sites are already de-indexed by Google. Please enlighten me.

#12 Jammy

Jammy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 215

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

You are going to report them to their hosts as spammers! Do you think they might have more than one site with their hosts? Have you no common sense at all?

#13 akula

akula

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 139
    • LocationDuck Country

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

I didn't pay them directly. I used article ranks to have my article submitted to blogs. I'm not doing these blog owners any damage when their sites have already been de-indexed. I don't blame them for putting my link on their site. Yes, it's my fault. Already admitted that dumbass.

Explain to me how I'm harming other people when these sites are already de-indexed by Google. Please enlighten me.

No you are the dumbass. You come here asking about how you can contact these blogs hosting companies to force them to remove links to your sites....links you asked for. Ya we have already had a member that was contacted with a DMCA request from rats like you. Go back to your nest.

#14 WillJR

WillJR

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 41

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

As much as I agree with the other two members

Remember The penalty isn't permanent. Once the links are up its really hard to take them down if you want to do a whois look up and email everyone you might be able to get 1% of the links removed.

Just relax and stop using blog networks and focus your link building elsewhere if your site has 80% non blog network links and 20% de-endexed links then thats a start.
    Build other links and don't freak out lol - simple answer

or just start a new site

>> Click Here << Watch How I Make an Easy $5,092.70 Online in ONE DAY FREE Training Videos Available

#15 Chris Parker

Chris Parker

• PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

As much as I agree with the other two members

Remember The penalty isn't permanent. Once the links are up its really hard to take them down if you want to do a whois look up and email everyone you might be able to get 1% of the links removed.

Just relax and stop using blog networks and focus your link building elsewhere if your site has 80% non blog network links and 20% de-endexed links then thats a start.
    Build other links and don't freak out lol - simple answer

or just start a new site

Thank you for the insightful reply.

I'm new to the methods of SEO Experts Academy and got burned with blog networks. I'll do as you say and continue building links without networks. A well thought out reply from the beginning would not have blown this out of the water. I didn't know if contacting the hosts was a viable option and/or consider the consequences. Telling me the reasons not to from the beginning would have saved us all a lot of time.

I'm very defensive at the moment since 2 sites are no longer generating leads. So, I apologize for stepping out of bounds. I'll give it a few months before I do anything drastic.

#16 raven

raven

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 185

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:55 PM

you could infact email all the site that have your links on them but the success of getting all of them down will be a low percentage in reality. This is really your only option other then waiting it out. Going after them for being spammers would effectively be like being along for a bank heist and reaping the rewards for sometime then when all got busted turning states evidence.

the big question im wondering is with the links still on the deinxeded sites, if google effectively now discounts them or if they are considered posioned links pointing back at you. Before links form bad neighbourhoods couldnt hurt you.

Edited by raven, 22 March 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#17 windjc

windjc

• PipPip
    • posts 20

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:56 PM

Lmao @ blognetworks trying to cover their a$$. It was a link scheme and most all of us used it. Now people want to try and get their links removed. Of course they do! And they have every right to try and show Google that they are making an effort to.

If the blog networks and blogs assocaited with those networks want to avoid this situation, then just delete the content and links on your site. Easy as that. Delete the content and links.

But trying to act like any "customer" owes you the right not to report your site or network now that the shiznet has hit the fan, then lmao @ that.

#18 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,239
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

WTF???? First off Nobody held a gun to your head so reporting anyone as spammers for something you choose to do is a seriously messed up move. Take it like a man....

For the rest of you.

Seriously guys this is starting to get old........

I know the last month or so has been stressful for a lot of you but enough is enough.

I am locking this thread and gave out two vacations. GET A GRIP......or there are going to be more.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................