• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • New Website Better Than Fiverr.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    21 replies to this topic

#1 seoStylez

seoStylez

• PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:44 PM

Hello TP

Everybody knows about Fiverr, a lot of people rave about it, but I have sometimes found the quality of Fiverr gigs to be a problem. With this being said just know that I do have a Fiverr account and I tend to purchase Gigs and do a couple every month. I can help thinking that if people could charge the amount of money they wanted for a gig, we would be getting better service.

So why this thread.. A few of my friends are starting a website like Fiverr but they are aiming to be everything that Fiverr is not..

Better Than Fiverr?

Users can set their their own prices for gigs. ( Yip, any price)

Admin is only taking 10% commision from gigs and this will be lowered to 5% when the site becomes more popular.

All new gigs will be posted on their Facebook Fanpage and Twitter account via RSS. More Exposure for your gigs.

Ongoing Social Media Advertising for the Facebook and Twitter pages will ensure that the website grows.

The Facebook Fanpage and Twitter widgets will also be seen on a blog network of over 20 blogs.

They are working hard to increase this number to over 200 blogs in the next year.

I am in charge of the Facebook Fan Page and Twitter account for this new website. The launch will be happening in a couple of days and I have been given permision to invite people to the beta test. We know that the best people are hanging out on the forums, so this being my new fav forum I decided I will post here before I post on WF or Digital Point.

The deal is simple, we are inviting people from forums to help us with the beta test for the website and in return the beta testers will be given featured gigs for the next year and possibly longer.

We are not going to be giving out featured gigs to all the beta testers, the reason for this is that some people will simply join and expect to get a featured gig. Featured gigs will be awared to members that help us spread the word, tweet about their gigs, share on facebook, etc. If some of the beta testers feel they need to build backlinks and promote our new website they might find themselves with a lifetime of featured gigs. ;)

There are many plans for the future of this site such as getting large businesses to support freelancers that post gigs. Bonus advertising pool that will be used to build backlinks to members gigs. And much more.

If you are interested in being a beta tester at the new site when it launches just let me know on this thread.

Take Care
    GigMyLife - New Micro Jobs Website Like Fiverr, only Better.

#2 Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 387

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:02 PM

Awesome because I've only found one person on Fiverr I went back to more than once and he's since stopped all service. Just dropped, so it'll be nice to check a new service out.

#3 digipro

digipro

• Pip
    • posts 8
    • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:16 AM

Count me in. I am interested.

#4 oneill

oneill

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 131

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:05 PM

Let me take a look at what you have till now, i am great webmaster and i can help a lot.

#5 Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 387

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Is this site SEOClerks? If so, my first order has not been received and not one bit of communication from the seller. If this is your site I'd appreciate it if you'd help me get my 5 bucks back. It's not like $5 is a lot of money but the principle that that the seller seems to be non-existent.

#6 seoStylez

seoStylez

• PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:07 AM

Hi guys thanks for all the interest. There has been a bit of a delay with the site, they had to decide whether or not to use paypal for their new site. PayPal has frozen accounts that get too much money in too fast. I think that they are going to go with Alertpay and build up the business bank account before they use paypal as a payment processor. The site is up and the blog is being set up, they are still waiting for the terms and conditions, etc, laywer stuff.

Is this site SEOClerks? If so, my first order has not been received and not one bit of communication from the seller. If this is your site I'd appreciate it if you'd help me get my 5 bucks back. It's not like $5 is a lot of money but the principle that that the seller seems to be non-existent.

It is not SEOClerks, I am sorry that these guys have ripped you off, its one of the main reason for us to start the site, the website is not mine, but I am in charge of social promotion and a few admin jobs.

I haven't been given the go ahead to give the url or the name yet. BlahBlahBlah i must tell you that this is one of the main reasons to start site with integrity, for the long run. They are hoping to build a happy comunitythat gets paid for doing what they love.

Thanks again for all the interest.

#7 Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 387

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:16 AM

Actually I'm glad to hear that it's not SEOClerks. Let me know when it goes live. Also I have a 10 year background in test software if they need someone to give it a quick rundown.

#8 msmir

msmir

• Pip
    • posts 3

Posted 27 October 2011 - 03:51 AM

I am interested as well. I too have found that the quality of fiverr has gotten worse and I just honestly have lost total interest in it. Let me know when it is ready as well, thanks.
    Coming soon...

#9 seoStylez

seoStylez

• PipPip
    • posts 10

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:39 PM

Hi everybody, they have started their soft launch, it is friends and family at the moment, i will start threads on other forums a little later this month.

You can check out the brand new site at http://www.gigmylife.com/

They are running a cool competition where people can win featured gigs and more, check it out on their blog http://www.blog.gigmylife.com/

Enjoy.

Edited by seoStylez, 03 November 2011 - 04:39 PM.

#10 Jordan82

Jordan82

• Pip
    • posts 2

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:59 PM

Hey - sorry to hear that. We get hundreds of orders each day on SEOClerks and sometimes the workers leave, get sick, or just plain don't complete their tasks. We try to catch those jobs that don't get completed and disable any seller's account which stops responding to their customers. You'll have that with any micro job websites (even gigmylife.com will experience it). Feel free to contact me directly for a refund or if you'd like, I'll be more than happy to credit your account for triple what the gig you ordered cost you.

#11 Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 387

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

Hey - sorry to hear that. We get hundreds of orders each day on SEOClerks and sometimes the workers leave, get sick, or just plain don't complete their tasks. We try to catch those jobs that don't get completed and disable any seller's account which stops responding to their customers. You'll have that with any micro job websites (even gigmylife.com will experience it). Feel free to contact me directly for a refund or if you'd like, I'll be more than happy to credit your account for triple what the gig you ordered cost you.

Actually I had forgotten all about this. LOL!

Just went and checked and see that the $5 was eventually credited back to my account. Maybe I'll check out another gig on there. Then if I doesn't work out I'll hit you up for that triple credit Posted Image

Thanks for going the extra mile to make it right!

#12 Fishingman1

Fishingman1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 447
    • LocationThird Star on the left and straight on until morning

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

I found seo clerks to be quite good.
    Some small problems but the quality of work seems to be ok.
    will keep an eye on gigmylife when they get more offerings re backlinks I will use.
    When it all turns to Crap Go Fishing

#13 KaneTwo

KaneTwo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 38

Posted 28 January 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hi everybody, they have started their soft launch, it is friends and family at the moment, i will start threads on other forums a little later this month.

You can check out the brand new site at http://www.gigmylife.com/

They are running a cool competition where people can win featured gigs and more, check it out on their blog http://www.blog.gigmylife.com/

Enjoy.

Don't take this the wrong way but the banner/graphics need to be sorted out on GigMyLife so it's easier to read. I can sort one for you if your interested.

#14 Sunshine Seo

Sunshine Seo

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 37
    • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:36 PM

i used to purchase gigs from fiverr but now i lost interest in it and looking for something different and waiting for GO signal from you, i mean for official announcement that its ready.
    Peace :)

#15 NeatSeo

NeatSeo

• Pip
    • posts 5

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:46 AM

I use Fiverr so count me in, i have bought quite a bit there.

#16 ajmac

ajmac

• Pip
    • posts 3

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

Hi everyone, I'm new here and just wondering if this site still going ahead to start up.I tried to join and could not At http://www.blog.gigmylife.com/

Edited by ajmac, 01 May 2012 - 12:45 AM.

#17 Mymaster

Mymaster

• PipPip
    • posts 16

Posted 26 June 2012 - 12:56 PM

so looks like this project never got off the ground?

#18 ahmedbd

ahmedbd

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 66

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:12 AM

I guess its too good to be true!!
    Customized & powerful multi tier tier backlink services(web 2.0,wiki,doc,article directories,videos,social bookmarks,social signals & many more...) for only $30!Pm me Here!

#19 kevinseo

kevinseo

• Pip
    • posts 9

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:17 PM

Great sharing thanks

#20 igl00

igl00

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 305

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:55 PM

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'gigmylif_fs'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/gigmylif/public_html/libraries/adodb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 227

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: Access denied for user 'gigmylif'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/gigmylif/public_html/include/config.php on line 124

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() [function.mysql-real-escape-string]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/gigmylif/public_html/include/config.php on line 124

for start fix the code..

Edited by igl00, 04 August 2012 - 11:55 PM.

MOST POPULAR BLACKHAT SEO BLOG - free and paid methods + non spammy mailing list. VISIT,READ,SUBSCRIBE TODAY!