• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • What is the difference between "Google Trends" and "Local Search Trends" In Google Keyword Tool?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    1 reply to this topic

#1 Asher.B

Asher.B

• PipPip
    • posts 12

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

When I look at a particular keyword In 'google keyword tool' then on "Local Search Trends" It looks like the keyword is active and people looking for the word regularly.

But when I look at the same keyword In "Google trends" then I see that the keyword was active only for a short time.

What is the difference between them?

#2 jacktripper

jacktripper

• PipPip
    • posts 12

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

yea its kind of confusing, I myslef use google adwords tool, then google trends, and then crosscheck it again with google insights, They all work but I will they had 1 solution for all, At the end of the day you still need to check it manually, becuase theres so many factors. Also make sure you chekc the specfic country your targeting in treads and insights, or else you could be targeting a keyword thats hot IN another country. JT
    CONTENT IS KING! Articles Only $1 Premium Articles Only $3 Article Writing
    Lowest Prices Online!