• Create Account

Hey Guest, Welcome to Traffic Planet!

Sign up today in order to gain access to a vast range of features including the ability to create new topics, send private messages, Facebook & Twitter integration and MUCH more!

• RSS Feed
  • Niche Relevant Blog Commenting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    13 replies to this topic

#1 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

Does anybody know of any providers that offer blog comment services (not particularly worried about high PR) that are relevant to the customers niche?

I realise this is going to cost a lot more than the standard commenting services but feel the investment would be worthwhile. Really struggling to find such a service!

#2 Parto

Parto

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 127
    • LocationGothenburg / Sweden

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Does anybody know of any providers that offer blog comment services (not particularly worried about high PR) that are relevant to the customers niche?

I realise this is going to cost a lot more than the standard commenting services but feel the investment would be worthwhile. Really struggling to find such a service!

Got anything backing up niche relevancy as a superior thing?

#3 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

Got anything backing up niche relevancy as a superior thing?

Not concrete but the general concensus is that contextual links, if they dont already, will be invaluable in the future.

The other more important reason I want something like this is incase of a manual review. I am pretty sure some well written comments on relevant blogs will stand up better to the Google review team than a blog post with 50+ comments on which has obviously been used by comment providers.

#4 Parto

Parto

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 127
    • LocationGothenburg / Sweden

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Not concrete but the general concensus is that contextual links, if they dont already, will be invaluable in the future.

The other more important reason I want something like this is incase of a manual review. I am pretty sure some well written comments on relevant blogs will stand up better to the Google review team than a blog post with 50+ comments on which has obviously been used by comment providers.

That is true but you have to check on the rate of your invest. Also, blog comments will take you a bit on the road, but what else are you going to use?

#5 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

That is true but you have to check on the rate of your invest. Also, blog comments will take you a bit on the road, but what else are you going to use?

The main reason I want some blog comments is because I need some more diversity in my anchors and the way I am building links with this site (press releases, guest blog posts, relevant web 2.0s, relevant aged domains... all with completely unique content) means that it seems a bit of a waste to pump that much money into something which will not directly help me rank for my target keywords.

If it was a normal site of mine I wouldnt hesitate to do a few blog network posts or use one of the aforementioned commenting services to get that variation but I just dont want to risk it as this site could well turn into the majority of my income and I want to futureproof my business :)

#6 JSP

JSP

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 690
    • LocationAZ

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:07 PM

I'd suggest using a tool like Scrapebox to find niche related blogs and then outsourcing the comments. (Or even outsourcing the research.)

Obviously, the main benefit of niche related comments are the traffic that they can bring in themselves. Especially if you're commenting on popular blogs.

#7 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:49 AM

removed link

Cheers dude, giving him a try :)

Edited by ARVolund, 16 March 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#8 wooster

wooster

• Pip
    • posts 9

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

removed link

So your location on your profile is the same as the url that you recommend. You also have that address in your signature and the Skype name on that landing page is the same as your profile name here.

Forgive me for thinking your post as spam. Idiot!

Edited by ARVolund, 16 March 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#9 Insurgo

Insurgo

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
    • posts 226
    • LocationUK

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

So your location on your profile is the same as the url that you recommend. You also have that address in your signature and the Skype name on that landing page is the same as your profile name here.

Forgive me for thinking your post as spam. Idiot!

I noticed that after posting as well but he provides a bloody good service!

#10 _Richard

_Richard

Forum Moderator

• Forum Support
    • posts 5,181
    • LocationNW Arkansas

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Does not make him any less a spammer. Puting your service in your sig..OK Sending people to your service in a post while saying you are a happy customer...Not so much.

Very misleading to say the least.

Sometimes I have a link in my signature to a product. If I do assume it is an affiliate link and I might make a couple of bucks off it...................................

#11 MattW

MattW

Advanced Member

• Active Seller
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 1,544
    • LocationUK

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:57 PM

If you do find a service like this let me know, would like to give it a thorough testing!

#12 SEO-EXPERT

SEO-EXPERT

Advanced Member

• Banned
    • PipPipPip
    • posts 291
    • LocationSEO World

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

PM sent to all who are looking for Niche related Commenting. Thanks

#13 Laurapausini

Laurapausini

• Banned
    • Pip
    • posts 2

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:19 AM

Hello,
    We are providing Seo service. I can meed your need,
    Please PM me or contact with me by skype: laura.seos

#14 Jessica

Jessica

• PipPip
    • posts 29

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:40 AM

I can do it, please pm me if you need!
    Thanks